• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jechtire

Smash Cadet
Now I want to put you in this list.

Do you have any vids?
Nothing good, just me beating randoms, one where I get bopped by my friend DVD, and really old matches from Hitbox.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hweFTZr3zjg (vs. Hobbes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8-9pGWyIlk (vs. Flock)
I just got 13th at KTARX. I also have the facebook posts where Inui complains about Mewtwo and how he's quitting PM until the next update because he lost to me even though he's clearly better.

I think that solidifies my placing as best pm player ever

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Making inui want to quit pm is EXTREMELY easy, especially with mewtwo. He thinks mewtwo 8-2's nearly the entire cast

he also thinks roy/sheik are bottom 2

Boiko

:drshrug:
Oh, Jet, I saw your M2 at Ktar. Wasn't half bad. Still a solid step below Frozen, Emu, and M2K, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Keep up the good work.

Jechtire

Smash Cadet
Making inui want to quit pm is EXTREMELY easy, especially with mewtwo. He thinks mewtwo 8-2's nearly the entire cast

he also thinks roy/sheik are bottom 2
He actually did quit, tho, but only until he moved. No mewtwo's where he lives so he says hes comfortable playing again

Also thanks Boiko! That means a lot to me.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Nothing good, just me beating randoms, one where I get bopped by my friend DVD, and really old matches from Hitbox.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hweFTZr3zjg (vs. Hobbes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8-9pGWyIlk (vs. Flock)
I just got 13th at KTARX. I also have the facebook posts where Inui complains about Mewtwo and how he's quitting PM until the next update because he lost to me even though he's clearly better.

I think that solidifies my placing as best pm player ever
Btw, who runs the smash twentyfour videos? I haven't been seeing that many PM videso from them lately.

Jechtire

Smash Cadet
Btw, who runs the smash twentyfour videos? I haven't been seeing that many PM videso from them lately.
I believe juice.Doom runs it, but he's been so busy with stuff like the Nintendo stream and other smash4 stuff that he hasn't been to a Hitbox Arena event in awhile. He's gonna be traveling a lot for Smash4 so don't expect anything out of that channel for awhile.

Last edited:

Ya Boy GP

Smash Apprentice
Jet your mewtwo bopped me super hard at KTAR X, I was the Lucas who ended up getting 17th. Your Mewtwo is very different from Frozen/Emukillers, it really threw me off when I played you.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
After hearing certain things said about me and talking to some friends.....I'll accept my inclusion on the Roy list. I still feel the same way I felt 2 weeks ago, but I guess I was just over thinking things. Maybe it's not that deep lol.
Wait, people talk about this thread irl?

D

Deleted member

I bring this thread up irl quite often, I joke about who is and isn't on it

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer

Bazkip

Smash Master
Morks should definitely be on the players by region list for Canada, he got 3rd at Project TO #4 after beating Holy in Winner Semis and taking Weon-X to game 5 in losers finals.

Other things of interest at the tournament was an Ivysaur by the name of Jin taking a set off Ally in pools, and ultimately getting 5th. They're also from Kuwait, so that's probably another player for your around the world list.

Toronto Joe and Meekspeedy should probably be on the Canada list too, come to think of it.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Morks should definitely be on the players by region list for Canada, he got 3rd at Project TO #4 after beating Holy in Winner Semis and taking Weon-X to game 5 in losers finals.

Other things of interest at the tournament was an Ivysaur by the name of Jin taking a set off Ally in pools, and ultimately getting 5th. They're also from Kuwait, so that's probably another player for your around the world list.

Toronto Joe and Meekspeedy should probably be on the Canada list too, come to think of it.
What has Meekspeedy done so far?

Bazkip

Smash Master
What has Meekspeedy done so far?
Mostly placed very well at the first three Project TO's (3rd, 3rd and 5th), also 5th at Impulse 2013 though that only had like 30 something people so idk.
He 2-0'd Hammertime and has taken games off Ally, Weon-X and Morks.

I suppose it's nothing too crazy but it's pretty good.

TO Joe plays Snake and Squirtle in PM, btw.

D

Deleted member

Just won a PM tourney, beat shokio, luck, dakpo, and then dakpo again

during GFs I went roy. I'll post vids when they're up.

D

Deleted member

well, I went roy for 2 reasons:
1. Dakpo was making me struggle as tink, he was handling my projectiles REALLY well. Almost un-human like
2. I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to play roy cause he's fun

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Not sure why I'm 5th for Ike. I placed 33rd at Bighouse. DJ Nintendo placed one spot above me (we both lost to PinkFresh and Axe whom I took to game 3 and he did not). Yet he is ranked 1st. Not sure what results DJ have (Ally's placements are still better than mine), but I should at least be 3rd.

I have wins over Freeze, Fizzle, Drephen, Solharath, SeeSaw, ORLY, Shady, Hanky, JZ, Prince Abu...

I've also won MMs vs Ally, Anther, Seibrik (cba to look up proper spelling), DLA. They were all small stake (I think I got lucky in most of these and they would still beat me in bracket) and don't really matter, but I think I have some potential.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Not sure why I'm 5th for Ike. I placed 33rd at Bighouse. DJ Nintendo placed one spot above me (we both lost to PinkFresh and Axe whom I took to game 3 and he did not). Yet he is ranked 1st. Not sure what results DJ have (Ally's placements are still better than mine), but I should at least be 3rd.

I have wins over Freeze, Fizzle, Drephen, Solharath, SeeSaw, ORLY, Shady, Hanky, JZ, Prince Abu...

I've also won MMs vs Ally, Anther, Seibrik (cba to look up proper spelling), DLA. They were all small stake and don't really matter, but I think I have some potential.
This thread is no longer ranked, it's just the top 5 players for the character, unordered.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer

I've also won MMs vs Ally, Anther, Seibrik (cba to look up proper spelling), DLA. They were all small stake and don't really matter, but I think I have some potential.
What ^ said. But those are some wins I don't know about, you happen to have any videos? Would love to see them.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
BTW, the UK list is kinda bare. Top 5 is actually Prof, Fuzzy, Anaky (Link), myself and Cong (Diddy Kong). Alpha Dash (ROB)+Silentdoom (Sonic/Olimar) are also solid contenders and should be mentioned on the UK list, but I'm pretty confident that anyone in our top 5 would have made bracket at BH4.

Last edited:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
What ^ said. But those are some wins I don't know about, you happen to have any videos? Would love to see them.
O. My bad. I don't have many recent videos. I used to be all about that, but I haven't been caring too much.

My set vs Axe and SeeSaw from BH4 is on youtube.

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
Has GF been uploaded yet?
GF was never played, ESAM and I agreed to have whoever wins WF win the tournament since the whole event was running extremely late, and we both knew that neither of us was going to lose to anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom