• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetX818

Smash Cadet
Comes to my attention that for the Kirby list it only contains East Coast Kirbys. Well here in SoCal I'm a pretty good Kirby beating Top SoCal players. here are my videos.

JetX (Kirby) vs Red Ranger (Ganondorf)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh08whTCCN4&list=UUaQG8c0GNkCGuYN5x0xO6WA

JetX (Kirby) vs Jebus (Lucas)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2u8AUooyTk&index=13&list=UUaQG8c0GNkCGuYN5x0xO6WA

JetX (Kirby) vs Nashun (Mario)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DPujTzzJ-c&index=25&list=UUaQG8c0GNkCGuYN5x0xO6WA

SoCal needs recognition too.
Also I would like to add that Nashun is known as SoCal's best Mario who in which Nashun beat K9's (Metaknight) in SSS (Super Smash Sundays) the sunday that just passed in which as you see the video that I beat Nashun at the same tournament. If anybody wants to compare skill-level here. Just letting you know it wasn't easy.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Why was I taken off the list for :diddy:? I just beat ChuDat, Coney and Boss yesterday LOL.

Also, why isn't Boss number 1 :mario2:? He isn't even listed and his :mario2: is better then Gallo and Cruzycakes for sure. M2k's :mario2: is just fundamentals. I don't know if it would qualify as the best.

:018:

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Why was I taken off the list for :diddy:? I just beat ChuDat, Coney and Boss yesterday LOL.
The list was updated before yesterday. I'll make more edits soon, but Luck has been putting in a lot of work lately too.

Also, why isn't Boss number 1 :mario2:? He isn't even listed and his :mario2: is better then Gallo and Cruzycakes for sure.

:018:
It's hard to rank him because he almost never travels Oos and I can't use Inui logic all the time.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
*still not on the G&W list*

:gawmelee::gw::4gaw:

Cry with me, Flatman.

Last edited:

Grime.

Smash Apprentice
I wanna be on zee list! Im like 90% sure im the only person playing Zelda still instead of Irish from OK

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Great to see Fatality is number 1 on this list for Falcon. His run at Tipped Off 10 was amazing.

Now, it's time for me to rise slowly from the shadows...

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Just noticed this but why is Chandy not listed for Texas when he's listed on the DK list? He's from TX btw.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Nah **** that. He should keep playing ddd
Oh don't get me wrong duder, I love kman's d3, scares the hell out of me. I'm just giving him some **** about trying to be on the scene with falcon lol. He's pretty much the only other d3 besides KO. I have such fun with our sets :D

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
rip Kirby
Had to watch it a few times to understand Wdf happened lolol

Searing_Sorrow

Smash Journeyman
Congrats fatality, still mad none of my matches were streamed, but tipped off 10 was still great. Next time everyone check the equip day before so no more last minute trips, that was exhausting and barely made it in time for pools.

Last edited:

The_NZA

Smash Lord
I want to revisit the idea of Sora being on the Marth listed. Zero, at GUTS, told him that he thought Sora was the best Marth in all of Project M. Also, this happened--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8sxzRGJqug&feature=youtu.be

Also, Eli's retired. I'd replace his Ness position with Stereo_KIDD's or Tetraflora's.

Finally, I want to revisit Numerics for the ZSS list. Numerics took 7th at GUTS3, beating DJ Nintendo amongst other great players. He always gets top 3 or top 4 at every SG, and he's incredibly active every week.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can't wait for 3.5. Marth/Falcon might not be low tier anymore!

(Sora looks pretty good, although idk about best Marth in PM. PP or M2K could easily hold that title imo)

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I want to revisit the idea of Sora being on the Marth listed. Zero, at GUTS, told him that he thought Sora was the best Marth in all of Project M. Also, this happened--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8sxzRGJqug&feature=youtu.be

Also, Eli's retired. I'd replace his Ness position with Stereo_KIDD's or Tetraflora's.

Finally, I want to revisit Numerics for the ZSS list. Numerics took 7th at GUTS3, beating DJ Nintendo amongst other great players. He always gets top 3 or top 4 at every SG, and he's incredibly active every week.
Due to Dart! appearing once in a blue moon and Zinth not having any insane victories, I can get with Sora being on the list. I can also pass with Stereo_Kidd, but I seriously don't know anything about Tetraflora. Can someone at least redirect me to a youtube channel or something?

As for Numerics, I don't think I can really do that considering that both Vixen and Bleachigo have equal if not much more notable victories (Vixen beating Neon, Silly Kyle, and Hungrybox, and Bleachigo beating Cruzycakes and Raptor and taking games off Emukiller). There's also Shokio who's been putting in work with ZSS, recently taking a set from Luck.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Recently someone actually told me that he is really good, and that he can almost back up what says about himself. But it is really hard to believe that when I've never heard of the guy and have never seen any footage.

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Recently someone actually told me that he is really good, and that he can almost back up what says about himself. But it is really hard to believe that when I've never heard of the guy and have never seen any footage.
So Umbreon is the Professor Pro of Marth/Sheik or something? We just waiting for him to do something? And then when he does he owns?

PajamasM

Smash Cadet
Isnt tetraflora on salty highlights? There are some videos Kappa

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
So Umbreon is the Professor Pro of Marth/Sheik or something? We just waiting for him to do something? And then when he does he owns?
I don't think he has entered a tournament in a long time. iirc, he did some friendlies last Apex, and that's all the PM footage I've seen of him.

Bazkip

Smash Master
I seriously don't know anything about Tetraflora. Can someone at least redirect me to a youtube channel or something?
If you count ranked netplay, you can probably find a of stuff. They're gonna be scattered over a bunch of Youtubes though so it'd probably be best to just search the name.

They're also going to be attending Big House 4.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
The way he talks about mario
Can't see it
And He don't even have videos
Pls stop being so delusional about Mario
You don't know the fear of being subject to a rain of fireballs and frame 3 smashes that are safe on shield
At night, I have nightmares about dthrow fair and pill dsmash

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Dsmash is frame 5 tho

Also why does mario's cape not have a windbox
of all moves that ever were that should have one, Mario's cape is first in line.
He's getting nerfed anyways (maybe?) and windboxes are cool therefore give him one

Last edited:

The_NZA

Smash Lord
I don't think he has entered a tournament in a long time. iirc, he did some friendlies last Apex, and that's all the PM footage I've seen of him.
I think 2-stocked him in friendlies at Apex, and that was before I was even going to tournaments... Umbreon is obviously not bad, but his bark is way worse than his bite. He's nowhere near Sora's level.

As for top tier Luigis--I think the obvious addition to consider is KDJ. KDJ probably has one of the sickest luigis in the game.

Also, the points made about Numerics are fair. There are clearly other ZSS's with great results. I just think Numerics beats monstrous players all the time--they just tend to be New England players, which are relatively unnoticed in these parts until recently. He beats Sora, Poob, Spaz, Risky, and myself quite regularly if that means anything.

Last edited:

POOB

Smash Journeyman
Yeah numerics is a good candidate for the list for sure. He doesn't beat me regularly though ;)

The_NZA

Smash Lord
This thread is becoming amazing. Props to kayB-- its reallly an amazing resource to find high levle relevant matches.

POOB

Smash Journeyman
Well, ive beaten him more as of late. We are 3-3 all time but 2 of his wins were the first 2 times we played awhile back. He also doesnt beat sora regularly either, in soras defense.
Edit: i guess you could say we are 4-3 if you count the bracket reset lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom