• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Bowser's PS is ridiculously easy too lol
Dunno if it's for the same reason but you have like 2 days to powershield stuff flying at bowser

Humble Dojo

Smash Apprentice
When Kaos Ivy dittoed me in a set it took him till his third stock first game to get the timing then he was power shielding all my leaves. He didnt miss any for the rest of the set.
Ps Ivys shield is trash....

iPunchKidsz

Smash Cadet
Powershields ?

Aren't they called Kaosshields ?

I Kaosshield pretty well with Lucario . *Not Fraudulent.*

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
As incredibly interesting as someones arbitrary prowess at powershielding is(really, I'm not sure why we don't have a topic dedicated to fawning over it), let's stop talking about it in a thread it has no relevance in, and instead take our thoughts to the social thread which is that way --> :D

Either that or I'm going to start infracting/banning people, either way is cool with me.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
So uh... is there a reason as to why Mew2King is even considered top 3 Mewtwos when he hardly uses Hover? I mean if anything Frozen should be considered as one of the top 3 Mewtwos. Mew2King has consistently got DESTROYED by Emukiller. Frozen didn't at Zenith.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
So uh... is there a reason as to why Mew2King is even considered top 3 Mewtwos when he hardly uses Hover? I mean if anything Frozen should be considered as one of the top 3 Mewtwos. Mew2King has consistently got DESTROYED by Emukiller. Frozen didn't at Zenith.
1. Dittos are a single match up
2. M2K has shown that M2 can still be dominant without hover
3. M2K still has a very good track record using his M2 (has beaten Silent Wolf, Axe, ESAM, DEHF, Armada, Chu Dat, ZeRo, Oracle, and Sethlon using M2).

Results don't lie.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
1. Dittos are a single match up
2. M2K has shown that M2 can still be dominant without hover
3. M2K still has a very good track record using his M2 (has beaten Silent Wolf, Axe, ESAM, DEHF, Armada, Chu Dat, ZeRo, Oracle, and Sethlon using M2).

Results don't lie.
M2K's Mewtwo can still be dominant, but its Emukiller/Frozen/Kaos/other Mewtwos who shows the character is broken.
That is true though. M2K has quite the track record with Mewtwo.

Flic Rair

Smash Rookie
I think DVD should be on for Toon Link. The only people he's lost to recently are Frozen and Emukiller. He even recently took sets off JReed and Gurukid.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Results show if a player is better. If a player showcases new technology that's potentially broken then they're regarded highly but the person that uses it, or even doesn't have to, to win games, sets, and tournaments is the one that's better.

D

Deleted member

DVDs toonlink is ok but I still think there is a gap between him and Aero/Jolteon

D

Deleted member

I remember Inui **** talked me saying DVDs toonlink was insane/the best toonlink. Whenever he gets new footage I'll make sure to check him out, barely any good tinks around here anyways lol

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Under Sethlon you have this:
(vs Lunchables, LTC2) which is a match between Lunchables and Neon.

It does not have Sethlon.

Last edited:

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Despite dvds recent wins I don't think he's on lunchables level at all.
Also frozen is probably 3rd best mewtwo but I haven't keeping up with things, maybe kaos is good too, Idk I haven't watched anything recently.
Poob has gotten a lot better recently, I even saw him pull a few Eli combos, I don't think m2ks dk is that great at all, he's just a top player in general.
Neon was always the best Lucas imo so I'm not surprised by that at all.
John numbers is probably the best charizard imo.
Eli is the most gahlike but that's another thing entirely

Usopp

Smash Apprentice
Hello im from NYC and i love project m. I will soon dethrone someone on this list.

To be continued. :denzel:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I remember Inui **** talked me saying DVDs toonlink was insane/the best toonlink. Whenever he gets new footage I'll make sure to check him out, barely any good tinks around here anyways lol
Inui lives in TN right?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
LOOOOOOL@this thread turning into a contest of who is best at powershielding. PS'ing **** is easy lol. Just take out your springs and it's effortless.

I'm looking at the :ness2: list and I'm honestly curious if Eli even uses :ness2:. Reslived should be on the list at the 3rd or 2nd spot honestly. I have no clue who NZA is.

:018:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You can do anything to your controller as long as it doesn't give you an unfair advantage, like using a turbo controller or something like that. Anything aesthetic like painting your controller is fine, along with removing the springs from your L/R buttons and changing your analog/cstick to be a different piece of plastic.

Removing the springs in your L and R buttons makes it so they feel more like a button. This is good and bad. It's good because it makes the input for power shielding easier, but its bad because now you cannot light shield in melee and light pressing just isn't a thing anymore. (I just keep my springs in my controller and set X to shield since its a button I don't use)

Player -0

Smash Hero

Bryonato

Green Hat
yeeeaaaa classic example of Seagull homerism right here.
I love Res to death but even he would admit he's not a top 3 Ness. If you haven't heard of NZA and think Res is top 2 then you probably shouldn't be making suggestions for Ness top 3.

Again, I really think Tetraflora deserves that #3 spot. What do I need to do to get him up there lol?

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
You can do anything to your controller as long as it doesn't give you an unfair advantage, like using a turbo controller or something like that. Anything aesthetic like painting your controller is fine, along with removing the springs from your L/R buttons and changing your analog/cstick to be a different piece of plastic.

Removing the springs in your L and R buttons makes it so they feel more like a button. This is good and bad. It's good because it makes the input for power shielding easier, but its bad because now you cannot light shield in melee and light pressing just isn't a thing anymore. (I just keep my springs in my controller and set X to shield since its a button I don't use)
So, in PM there's no problem huh? There's no light shield from what I can tell in PM. I can't check whether or not it's true because I use a PS4 controller on my emu atm, would removing the springs have any effect on a PM player other than making them more like buttons? (More like buttons is better imo)

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
yeeeaaaa classic example of Seagull homerism right here.
I love Res to death but even he would admit he's not a top 3 Ness. If you haven't heard of NZA and think Res is top 2 then you probably shouldn't be making suggestions for Ness top 3.

Again, I really think Tetraflora deserves that #3 spot. What do I need to do to get him up there lol?
Because I've really only heard of his name from you and absolutely nothing else.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Did anyone see I won a regional tournament over the weekend? With DDD. No? OK.... T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom