• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Toon Link has a better recovery than Young Link. >_> He's also way harder to gimp.

FourStar

Smash Ace
Um just kinda wondering is Vanguard good enough to be a top Lucario? I mean I think he's pretty damn good lol

EDIT: he's even taken a game off mango's falco lol

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Can toon link be played as a floaty slayer like Young Link? I imagine yes, but I'm not sure if his recovery is easier for a floaty to gimp or not.
I would say he is. I know personally I feel more comfortable playing TL against Puff and Peach than I do Sheik. TL is also really solid against Ivy and D3, and for whatever reason seems to be good against Metaknight, though perhaps that's just Tyrant and Ripn (i.e. SoCal MK's not named DSF {whom I haven't played with TL yet}). He struggles most with Mario, Fox, Wolf, and Falco, Imo.

Scythe

Smash Master
mk struggles with projectiles, when dsf was in chicago, i got to play him a bunch with tlink.

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
And if the title wasn't convincing enough, I saw Lucario wall cling in that video.

It was still good though.

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
So, after PM Singles, I would think of following changes:
DEHF also a Fox spot because though SFAT and Mango may be better in Melee he obviously learned the matchups and adapts to new P:M stuff. (3rd place)
Oracle probably first ROB spot taking 7th
Maybe a Marth spot for CT Tyrant not sure though
KDJ for 3rd Mewtwo
Higher Ike spot for Ally taking 7th
ESAM for Samus taking 9th
Not sure if Rolex above Professor Pro because I could imagine he could also take a high spot so I think they are pretty even from what I have seen
Gallo for 3rd Mario spot
I dont know how to think about all these Wolfs 3 spots seem not enough for >5 dedicated mains ^^

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Armada for best Pit

Be sure to include somewhere that he is not only the best pit, but the best PROJECT M PLAYER IN THE WORLD at this moment

D

Deleted member

This ACTUALLY encourages me to place higher at tournaments.

It would be pretty sweet to be on that list. ****, I'd be happy to be an honorable mention.

D

Deleted member

Also, update the honorable mentions. Zachattax64 doesn't go by that anymore, he goes by "Lunchables" now.

Peño

Smash Rookie
I keep seeing Yoshi and Bowser players canceling their bomb attacks once they're in the air. HOW DEY DO DAT?

NeonApophis

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure that I am the best Lucas at this point. I was by far the highest placing Lucas at Apex, I was beating Oracle when we played (not that he plays Lucas that much anymore), and I beat M2K's Marth in a MM. Besides results, I'm able to do stuff that I haven't seen anyone else doing, and my playstyle is more effective against people who know the Lucas match up and aren't so susceptible to gimmicks.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
PP>Rolex though
PP you need to get your doctorate so there can be two Dr.PP in this world:troll:

Oracle

Smash Master
Sorry neon im still better than you lol. You probably know the character better than I do though.

Aerolink is probably the best link atm. Just got 3rd at an 80 man regional we had down here taking out multiple top tx players. Also im prob the best zard (where has metroid been?) and infinity should be on the mk list somewhere. sign me up for the last olimar spot!

metroid1117

Smash Master
Sorry neon im still better than you lol. You probably know the character better than I do though.

Aerolink is probably the best link atm. Just got 3rd at an 80 man regional we had down here taking out multiple top tx players. Also im prob the best zard (where has metroid been?) and infinity should be on the mk list somewhere. sign me up for the last olimar spot!
I've had work-related obligations on Saturdays and I've been preferring Ike as of late, so I haven't used Charizard in a while; your Charizard is probably better than mine. I'll bring him back from the Pokemon Center shortly though :p.

Last edited:

NeonApophis

Smash Apprentice
That's just like, your opinion, man. Haha. Idk, I probably wasn't playing well enough at Apex to really prove anything despite my relatively good results. But if you watch me at SWJ 2 (upcoming AZ regional with New Mexico, Socal, and Mexico attending) you'll see what I can really do. I'm going to go super try hard at this tournament.

Oracle

Smash Master
If that tournament has at least 60 people and you can get top 4 without switching from lucas, then you can have the spot

Last edited:

~Frozen~

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frozen491
3DS FC
3909-8017-8600
Are there any 3.0 videos of the Lucario players on this thread?

Because I'd be happy to take one of those spots :awesome:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm gonna vouch for Double on the Lucario list, he has pretty solid results in the Chicago area, and has taken sets off some big names, like Trail, Mundungu, and probably others, but I don't know off the top of my head

Oracle

Smash Master
81 entrants, I got 3rd using only Lucas. More importantly though, if you watch my matches you'll see what I mean about me doing really good things that no one else is doing.
Yeah but you lost to bowser sooooo.....

Lol jk congrats. I waited up to try and see you play but I had to take ppl to the airport at 530 so I needed sleep. Ill see when they're on youtube

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom