• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character v3.5

D

Deleted member

honestly tho im the king of looking bad always have been im just super adaptive and super consistent in top placings

its prob cuz im not a melee player or pm player but a brawl player playing pm

i just feel melee/pm players seem to get huge tunnel vision so makes my life ez
a lot of the MDVA players are like that too where they dont look impressive but they still place well.

i happen to agree with ripple- the grand finals simply didnt look impressive. that said, you were there and you did well and we...didnt. good **** and you earned it.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Pacific Northwest Regionals. Basically the winter version of Northwest Majors. It was an Apex qualifier so PM got no stream time for legal stuff idk.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
According to results threads, you didn't even place top 8 at the last nwm[\s]

Edit: nvm. Apparently there were 2 tournaments that were both called nwm 6. People need to name tournaments better

Wtf, how do you unstrike?

Last edited:

| Big D |

Smash Master
I wasn't at the last NWM :( I wish I did though I wanted to play M2K in Brawl.

honestly tho i have like no pride in pm i got people **** talking me in a game i barely play i don't need that

i respect pm players and all that jazz but pls tone it down

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer

honestly tho i have like no pride in pm i got people **** talking me in a game i barely play i don't need that

Pls don't go we love youuu

Except maybe ripple

Hungry Headcrab

Smash Ace

It's okay Big D, we still love ya.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Since we are talking about tags--the name should be "Mafia", not "Irish Mafia". Feel free to blame my commentary for saying his name wrong.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

**** on them for losing to a brawl player

Gallo69

Smash Apprentice
Y oo KAY B Y U ARE THE mannn bro keep bein a gooddd ight. Yo lemme say that ****ingnnn zhime should have his own zeldaa spot cuz he literaly is zelda irlll irl that ***** is legit proincess zelda. Yo FS all DAYgm . Ight Jade Jaden if hes not on sheik yet he should be becuz hes the best sheik of alltimesss . Hes so damn goos. good. i wanna get that good one dy but fucjkkk that too much work. Anyway , cruzycakes is my omie he should be on mario if u think so. ight Kay b u da **** <33333

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Y oo KAY B Y U ARE THE mannn bro keep bein a gooddd ight. Yo lemme say that ****ingnnn zhime should have his own zeldaa spot cuz he literaly is zelda irlll irl that ***** is legit proincess zelda. Yo FS all DAYgm . Ight Jade Jaden if hes not on sheik yet he should be becuz hes the best sheik of alltimesss . Hes so damn goos. good. i wanna get that good one dy but fucjkkk that too much work. Anyway , cruzycakes is my omie he should be on mario if u think so. ight Kay b u da **** <33333
What Gallo said.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I imagined him saying it as someone from Kuroko no Basuke and it doesn't make any sense

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I won't be able to update anything until maybe Tuesday due to recent personal occurrences.

Also I dropped by the VS Gaming stream (Florida) and asked about their PM videos. Apparently they never recorded them in the first place even though they hold weekly tournaments. They're apparently getting some equipment to record the PM footage (which is weird since I asked this while they were streaming Melee just fine), but they're in no rush since there's apparently no demand for PM footage. So if anyone here can contact someone in FL to give me information about players like Xaltis and Mojohnbo, who they play, and so on and so forth so I can put them on this list, that'd be great.

So @ DMG DMG , that's the current status lol

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Hello all, here are some matches from a tourney I won in Puerto Rico, I dont know if there is a minimum of games to be able to post here but just wanted to give it a shot.
Winners Finals vs Tawkos (Fox) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NL8WI6JN8k
Grand Finals vs Hawk (Marth, Fox) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ghb_NYtR0
You're so good at Sonic man. Keep up the great work!

I've got some videos as well; these videos are part of a round robin to contest for the higher positions on the Power Ranking in Sydney, Australia.

Versus SummonerAU (Donkey Kong) https://youtu.be/-BRSfKtmVy4
Versus Cunchy (Falcon) https://youtu.be/ExzmptUtIgg

Last edited:

Venom_909

Smash Apprentice
Just a heads up on someone to look out for.

Fracture ( IKE) in Socal beat westballz , ipk and a few others in the last few events. Hes improving and can see him breaking through some barriers in the coming months.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang I think I missed out on the chance to get friendlies with him. I had to tell him, Stauffy, and a couple other people wanting to play some friendlies later on at Aftershock no, cause someone stole my almost brand new controller there. My current one is on the slow decline down, wanted to keep it good for the rest of the tourney.

Hopefully he comes out to LTC3, I def owe him and like 5-6 other dudes some legit games.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Just a heads up on someone to look out for.

Fracture ( IKE) in Socal beat westballz , ipk and a few others in the last few events. Hes improving and can see him breaking through some barriers in the coming months.
calling it now
Ike is broken
If fracture ends up dominating, yay I was right all along
if not
everybody will forget I said this
and I can repeat the process for someone else's character until I'm right

Also
westballz is a fraud in PM
just kinda relies on Melee skills to beat bad players ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

iPunchKidsz

Smash Cadet
To be fair, Fracture beat Westballz when he was using other characters instead of Falco. Fracture beat me when I was sandbagging, but he beat Sosa legit...

Real stuff tho, Fracture is really good and I can see him going hard soon. I play with Fracture a LOT on my stream and I know his potential. Dude has a scary Ike.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, Fracture beat Westballz when he was using other characters instead of Falco. Fracture beat me when I was sandbagging, but he beat Sosa legit...

Real stuff tho, Fracture is really good and I can see him going hard soon. I play with Fracture a LOT on my stream and I know his potential. Dude has a scary Ike.
^ i watch your stream so much i read that with your voice in my head lmao

Scuba Steve

Smash Ace
Time to nerf Weegee. 17 year old prodigy, DONG, knocked Oracle into losers and double eliminated Sethlon to win EZ$$$ at UT

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
Luigi confirmed Roy counter.

Or we could blame mu inexperience, jank or w/e for his tournament win. And put Luigi on the "nerf his jank" list.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Luigi confirmed Roy counter.

Or we could blame mu inexperience, jank or w/e for his tournament win. And put Luigi on the "nerf his jank" list.
Luigi's lucky, he doesnt have to worry about having his smashes balanced to the distance he can fling himself while using them like squirtle :c

D

Deleted member

DFW has Zael. He doesn't come out that often, but DFW should still have MU knowledge on Luigi.
Zael is a lot worse than Dong, along with not having come to tourneys since november

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
sethlon's been playing like butts lately, thats what im kind of thinking

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
Seth definitely knows the MU. Dong is just super good on capitalizing on Luigi's strengths.

Luigi is pretty dank, but he definitely didn't win on jank/cheese alone.

Top Bottom