• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Charizard players

pacha

Smash Rookie
NNID
DeLiwanyanoNika
3DS FC
0877-2647-5564
I have a couple of questions I hope you guys can answer.

Who is the best smash 4 Charizard player in the world?

Who are the players who are pushing the meta forward and getting results in tournaments?

Where can I find their matches online?

I've been searching the youtubes for good charizard tournament matches for people using more advanced charizard techniques, getting solid reads and taking first. There's a few good ones but that's it. Just a few, and not many with the current patch at that.

pacha

Smash Rookie
NNID
DeLiwanyanoNika
3DS FC
0877-2647-5564
Just to get some names on the board here, we know M2K has played charizard and I've seen the matches ANTi has on youtube. But they're not putting out much zard footage lately.

Introspective makes good videos but he's mostly doing online matches, not tourneys.

There's a guy out of UAE who goes by Snack and plays charizard, does pretty well in tourneys and gets the videos posted to youtube.

There's Kit, that's me, and I don't usually make it to finals in the Low Tier Legends stream and not everything gets uploaded to youtube from twitch. There is some material though.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Bloodcross was putting up some nice zard tech a while back, but that was during customs. And he has since switched to Fox, pretty much. He took 17th at EVO but that was mostly with Fox iirc. I took top 3 in my locals a few times last year, but again, a while ago with customs.

Jmacz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aWildJmacz
Someone else found these and posted them in the Charizard Discord chat, it's a japaneese player who was doing some crazy stuff with Zard. Only 4 games though, not sure if they are tournament games. But none the less it's one of, if not the most impressive Zard I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChzv6be_agwUjSpy9OQ1piw

I also found this playlist that seems to upload games pretty frequently, not all the games are that great but it's something.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKmTuXn6dxiHYsf_MGPg3kefPgIadi4td

pacha

Smash Rookie
NNID
DeLiwanyanoNika
3DS FC
0877-2647-5564
That's actually my playlist. I'm looking to add to it. Once I figure out how to take twitch videos apart and upload the individual sets I'll have more material to add.

0mart

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mr.0mart
Sharpy from Dominican Republic is one of the bestI have seen, DKWill knows him. He probably is going to play later this week vs me in an exhibition this friday. I will confirm the stream link we everything is setup

CRANTIME

Smash Rookie
NNID
CRANTIME
3DS FC
1891-1444-4406
Bloodcross was putting up some nice zard tech a while back, but that was during customs. And he has since switched to Fox, pretty much. He took 17th at EVO but that was mostly with Fox iirc. I took top 3 in my locals a few times last year, but again, a while ago with customs.
I knew Bloodcross did really well at EVO but I had no idea he used mostly Fox.
I'm completely lost then.
I'm really just watching Introspective for plays

I placed 5th at a local tourney once but that means pretty much nothing

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Sharpy's PRed 3rd in the Dominican Republic and has always placed top 5 (mostly top 3) in about 12 regional-sized tournament's he's attended in the DR (since Wii U Release).

He has played DKWill and gone even with him in a 2 hour set, trading games back and forth against his DK and Sheik.

Unfortunately there aren't exactly many videos of him yet, but that is changing in the future. The Dominican Republic scene is trying to get noticed and have started a campaign of uploading as many videos and getting the word out on their notable players.

Here are some videos of Sharpy:

http://youtu.be/ybi5vHf9sto (commentary is in Spanish)

http://youtu.be/YG_7fASOb2w

That's my personal Youtube though. DR is working on uploading all the matches they can to one Youtube account so their players can be easily searched for. Once that happens, expect to see much more videos of Sharpy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom