• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Top 5 Smash Shorts] - Week 12 Cloud Edition

Top 5 Smash Shorts with Cloud only? Yes, please. T
his week's Weekly Top 5 Smash Shorts series shows off what you guys have found to be the best Cloud plays in only a week since his release.. Make sure you stick around until the end to find out how you can win a free Xenoblade Chronicles X in a giveaway that ends this Christmas.

What is a Smash Short? As the name suggests, it's a quick moment or series of events in Smash that is so good, you have to share it with someone. We're giving you (yes, you) the opportunity to share those moments for a chance to be selected as one of the Top 5.

Congratulations to Week 12's winners!
#1: @DanishButrCookies
#2: @Brozoco
#3: Dimension
#4: @ZarilDraco47
#5: Acx2yf

Check the links below to learn how you can submit your content right here on Smashboards:
Rules to Submit a Smash Short and Past Results Archive
Week 13's Official Submission Thread - Deadline: Saturday, 12/26/15

Not a member? Join today and submit your best!

Missed the first few videos? Catch them here.

Last edited:
Stephen "Omni" Silver

Comments

That VGBC stream ending was beautiful lol. Shoutouts to Waifu Cloud mains everywhere.

Last edited:
Nothing against Omni or his videos, but I'm not sure why he gets a free pass to post literally every video he makes onto the front page of Smashboards. I might understand if they were less frequent and more, y'know, relevant, but Top 5 videos don't seem like the type of thing that should be showing up on the front page so often. I don't know, just my two cents.
Because they're fun and interesting to watch, and show what the community's pulled off in the past week. (For the Smash Shorts series anyway.)

Nothing against Omni or his videos, but I'm not sure why he gets a free pass to post literally every video he makes onto the front page of Smashboards. I might understand if they were less frequent and more, y'know, relevant, but Top 5 videos don't seem like the type of thing that should be showing up on the front page so often. I don't know, just my two cents.
Fair question. I'm technically a Smashboards content creator. And the way to submit these Smash Shorts is through Smashboards. Thus, Smashboards gave me the green to make this a weekly series for the News section.

you know, since this is Final Fantasy we're involving, Omni Omni , it would have been fun to use FFXII music and see how many people actually recognize it. :p

perhaps if Cloud still appears next week you can try using FFXIII as the BGM... maybe?

Last edited:
Credit to the Clouds who made the cut!!! Also...

Omni Omni

Know you're working hard and I hate to be this person but Week 13's deadline says Sunday 12/26/2015 when Sunday is the 27th. Just pointing out a slight error for the people who may choose the date over the day...

Bowser Junior has a similar thing (Clip #3). I noticed it in a patch long gone, but there are some frames where Bowser Jr. is vulnerable during his ledge get-up option, Attack. I did something similar to that clip, being that I spiked Bowser Jr. (as CF) during his ledge get-up attack. The video is still on my youtube channel, but a majority of the footage was corrupted. Fortunately, the important part was not.

Top Bottom