• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Top 5 Smash Shorts] - Week 11 ft. Wario, Zelda, Ness, ZSS, and Mr. Game and Watch

Still recovering from Week 10? Well buckle up. Week 11 hits back hard with one of the best Smash Shorts we've seen up to date. T
his week's Weekly Top 5 Smash Shorts series shows great plays introducing a new character to the series Wario. But the main dish goes to this week's #1. You don't want to miss it. Make sure you stick around until the end to find out how you can win a free Xenoblade Chronicles X in a giveaway to mark our 10th video series (or just click here).

What is a Smash Short? As the name suggests, it's a quick moment or series of events in Smash that is so good, you have to share it with someone. We're giving you (yes, you) the opportunity to share those moments for a chance to be selected as one of the Top 5.

Congratulations to Week 11's winners!
#1 @NotAsian (Mr. Game and Watch) - Vancouver, Washington
#2 @Dr.Glawzer (Wario) - São Paulo, SP, Brazil
#3 @ShinyMag (Ness) - South Lyon, Michigan
#4 @TheDawg0 (Zelda) - Kyle, Texas
#5 @SBphiloz4 (Zero Suit Samus) - BC, Canada

Check the links below to learn how you can submit your content right here on Smashboards:
Rules to Submit a Smash Short and Past Results Archive
Week 11's Official Submission Thread - Deadline: Sunday, 12/19/15

Not a member? Join today and submit your best!

Missed the first few videos? Catch them here.

Last edited:
Stephen "Omni" Silver

Comments

Omni Omni : I have a question. Were I ever to use a 3DS capture card to get a video, obeying all the standard rules otherwise, would it be eligible for this series?

Nice work as always, I love seeing all these crazy replays.

Shulk when?

Omni Omni : I have a question. Were I ever to use a 3DS capture card to get a video, obeying all the standard rules otherwise, would it be eligible for this series?

Nice work as always, I love seeing all these crazy replays.

Shulk when?
If the quality looks good then sure.

"Successfully landing a 1/729 chance on a live moving target? I can confidently say that this has never been done and will most likely never be repeated in the history of Smash 4."

They don't technically hit in a row, but... this may be of interest :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjGNqR0T4rQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wG-YXQdCik

Imagine getting RNG'd by 1/59,049. GET RNG'D SON.

Omfg, better do some more research before editting I guess...damnnn

That Wario was pretty great. I'm suprised we don't see that character more often, he has a lot of really good tools and such.

Top Bottom