• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 people you want in the next smash.

Do you like the moves I made up for Tails?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crosstails20

Smash Journeyman
The Title asks the question so scence i asked my question ill answer it

1. Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog 2)
2. Ridly (Metroid)
3. King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country)
4. Trixy Kong (Donkey Kong Country 2
5. Kamik (New Super Mario Bros)

And here are the move sets for tails because im to lazy to do the other 4
Tails will have 5-6 jumps, be relatively light, and be one of the fastest in the game Jab: 3 punch combo like Sonic's
Dash Attack: He spins around and hits opponent with his tails.
F Tilt: Strong Kick
D Tilt: Swings his tails like mew-twos D tilt But with shorter range and more damage.
U Tilt: Exactly like foxes up smash but faster and less damage.
U Smash: Boxing glove comes out of the ground and punches them up it will be powerfull but have alot of starting lag
F Smash: Tails spins around and smashes enemies with his tails
D Smash: Boxing glove from U Smash comes up but instead going strait up it goes around him.
N Special: Brings out hand cannon and shoots a big, slow moving ball of electricity that will stun opponents for 1 second.
S Special: Spin Dash
D Special: Brings out 1 of 5 kinds of bombs 1. Fire bomb which lights enemies on fire. 2. Energy bomb which stuns enemies. 3. Spore Bomb which gives enemies a flower 4. Power bomb which launches opponents. 5. The Bomb Om which is self explanitory
U Special: uses his tails to fly up like duck hunt.
N Air: Basically Sonic's N air with more range and damage but with more ending lag.
F Air: Mario's f air but replace the fist with tails.
B Air: Has a gust that sends opponents the other way and sends tails forward but does no damage
U Air: Tails tails Snap together doing Sonic's Up Air.
D Air: Punches down doing a spike.
Grab: Pulls out a ring that can tether
Pummel: Fast and strong pummel where he hits his opponents in the face fast but has a 25% to miss.
All throws are a short throw that starts a combos
Exept Down Throw which is exactly like Sonic's down throw but it takes longer to do.
Final Smash: There will be 4 kinds of final smashes Which will be executed by a specific special move
N Final Smash: Brings out a giant mech and allows it to move around. Kind of like giga Bowser
U Final Smash: Gets in a flying mech and shots around the stage. Kind of like Zero suit samus
D Final Smash: Gets out a Big Hand cannon And shoots it creating a giant lazer. Kind of like samus.
F Final Smash: A flying mech will come in knocking them into a world with all of tails mechs they would power on and start attacking the opponent. Kind of like Shulk, or Captain Falcon

D

Deleted member

1 - Dixie Kong
That's it. As long as :4shulk::4robinm:and:4cloud:stay as well I'll be content.

...If I have to quote 4 others, as it's the thread's topic:

2 - Decidueye
Grass and GHOST type. Also bird-like people are always welcome.

3 - Any new Xenoblade character
I'm referring to one character from the games' main casts obviously, but the more Xenoblade gets representation the better, especially if it's Fiora or Melia.

4 - Pretty Shantae
Because she's one of my most favorite characters in every media ever, and she has a neat potential of an original moveset.

5 - Sylux
He was my main in Metroid Prime Hunters, and considering Tanabe would like to make a new Prime game focused on him, he'll be the ideal Prime rep who doesn't look like and share the same name as :4samus:.

Honorable mention to Paper Mario.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Inkling, Dixie Kong, Wolf, Ice Climbers and Gardevoir.

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
Isaac
King K. Rool
Lyn
Decidueye
Vaati

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please use this thread instead.

It's pretty much the same thing. Everybody is interested in hearing who you want in, though. :)

(If you disagree with this lock, send a PM explaining why you feel it's different. Your opinions are always valued here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom