• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 worst movie games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
Hey I just published an article about the worst games made from movies. I'm no professional but I think it's pretty funny. if you want to read it:

Feel free to offer your oppinions and let me know what you think :)

Magnezone92

Smash Rookie
Very good article, really gives a point.
I would never try to buy a movie video game, and the best thing to do is to watch the flim.

S

smash brawl player 99021

This article was great, and lulzy. Nice work.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
When will they learn? Movies do not make good games and games do not make good movies. End of story.
They used to, though. Games like the Lion King and Aladdin were considered to be great in the olden days. And there are a couple of more modern games that are good, too (Spiderman 2, for example).

But yes, the majority of them do suck and are simply cheap rip-offs that are there to gain profits from the movie's success.

...I liked A Bug's Life, though. It didn't seem that bad when I played it all those years ago... :(

:069:

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
Honestly it's been years since I played any of those games hehe so I was just going off of what I could remember. I'm just sad I couldn't get any pictures in it. Thanks for the feed back guys :)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Closing this because I know you get paid when people view your link.

Also, this will just turn to a list topic, and none of that is allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom