• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Top 10 Videos of Each Character

D

Deleted member

So here's an example of something I was thinking I could move forward to, it may take a while though.

:4sheik:

ZeRo
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

VoiD
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

Mr. R
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

Vinnie
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

Now the question is, should I increase the amount of players and decrease the amount of videos per player? IE have 5 per player and limit the amount of players, or have 3 per player and increase the amount of players?
I was thinking either 5 per player for 3-5 players, or 3 per player for 5-8 players. What would be the most efficient with the least clutter?

OR should I just keep it the same as it is right now. Any feedback appreciated :)

zblaqk

Smash Apprentice
Definitely more players, less vids per, that way we can really get a feel for the different playstyles of players using the same character. I personally find that extremely interesting and I believe I'm not alone there.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
So here's an example of something I was thinking I could move forward to, it may take a while though.

ZeRo
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

VoiD
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

Mr. R
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

Vinnie
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

Now the question is, should I increase the amount of players and decrease the amount of videos per player? IE have 5 per player and limit the amount of players, or have 3 per player and increase the amount of players?
I was thinking either 5 per player for 3-5 players, or 3 per player for 5-8 players. What would be the most efficient with the least clutter?

OR should I just keep it the same as it is right now. Any feedback appreciated :)
That's a good idea BUT there are some characters who only have like one match for one player like Jigglypuff so it could become problematic.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

ZeRo
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

VoiD
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

Mr. R
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

Vinnie
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

I think you should be flexible with it and adjust things based on what videos people submit. You could probably have Zero as his own category with ~5 videos for Sheik because that's easy to fill and then have another category of ~8-10 videos for other players that will end up being filled up with videos of Mr r, Void, Shu, Edge and the likes.

Same goes for Nairo @ ZSS, dabuz @ Rosalina, ESAM @ Pikachu ... you know the drill.

:059:

HoSmash4

Smash Ace

ZeRo
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

VoiD
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

Mr. R
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

Vinnie
1. vs ____
2. vs ____
3. vs ____
4. vs ____
5. vs ____

It's definitely possible to do this. I've done this myself for several top players to study from. Whether or not someone wants to put the effort to publish it is up to themselves. (it is a lot of effort.) Whats good about doing stuff like this is you can see the different play styles of top sheiks.
Obviously its easier to make for the best characters

Last edited:

Kleric

Smash Cadet
NNID
MrOrdun
Uhmm, Hyuga's Toon Link vs. MK Leo's Metaknight is Toon Link getting bodied. :p
I thought you were trying to avoid including those among the top 10 of those characters videos. :V

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Are the Mewtwo vids before or after the buffs?
All of them are before the buffs (aside from the one that Hyruled posted that's not in the OP yet).

Speaking of which, we should probably get some Mew^2 in there and some more vids from Blue.

D

Deleted member

Are the Mewtwo vids before or after the buffs?
I'm going to rehaul prepatch videos, but for now both are fine.

I need videos of Mew^2 and Blue please for mew2!

edit: slowly starting back up.

Updated :4bowser: for 1.1.3/1.1.4 (i will leave it at these 2 patches because not enough footage of the current patch)

Added Fatality vs Nietono to :4falcon:

Changed the format for :4diddy:. Added sections for ZeRo, MVD, and Zinoto; 3 videos each for now. 10 separate spots for other Diddys. I plan on doing the same for :4fox::rosalina::4sheik::4ness::4metaknight::4pikachu::4villager::4zss: and some others I'll look into. There are a lot of reps for these characters so I'll follow the same format.

Gimme any feedback, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Hmm can you submit your own tourney sets lol? I'm one of the better dorfs around, may get some good footage Sunday if I don't go all Corrin.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Not a Ness main/secondary, but I was super impressed by this match here and shocked at how there were no SI-14 matches here already.

Avalon U-III Winners Finals: SI-14 :4ness: vs Eddy :4falcon::4greninja:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq4XCi8UZEo

The landing d-air cancels, double jump cancelled specials and recovery mixups from S1 were really impressive here along with solid play in general.

D

Deleted member

Promise i'm catching up >_> i had updated it but forgot to stay logged in and lost all my work. Please be patient with me and thank you for continuing to help :x

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
:4zelda:

At EAGLELAN, Purple Guy, arguably the best Zelda in the world, played the best Samus of Puerto Rico

Purple Guy:4zelda: vs Headshot:4samus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRVEeMEywyA&feature=youtu.be

Purple Guy once again plays against Xaltis, one of the best Rosalinas in the world.

Purple Guy:4zelda: vs Xaltis:rosalina::4peach:
https://youtu.be/lydLT5B-BDk

ven, is widely known as the best Zelda and here's a close match between him and top Pikachu, Z

ven:4zelda: vs Z:4pikachu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-NSKa8_Qh4

ven once again, but this time playing against the best Charizard in the world, Draquaza

ven:4zelda: vs Draquaza:4charizard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAWf2xp22Vg

Zolda is a pretty well known Zelda. Here Zolda plays against the #1 PR'd player in MN in a Regional.

Zolda:4zelda: vs SWAG:4megaman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVTVONWRgfk&feature=youtu.be

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Top Bottom