• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Most Wanted Newcomers for Smash Switch!

D

Deleted member

With Ridley confirmed and Waluigi and Takamaru disconfirmed, I'm going to update my list, though it's more of a top 7 than a top 10 now.

7. Rayman
6. King K. Rool
5. Crash Bandicoot
4. Isaac
3. Shovel Knight
2. Bandana Dee
1. Decidueye
It would appear that another update is in order.
6. Tails
5. Crash
4. Rayman
3. Isaac
2. Bandana Dee
1. Decidueye
I've been playing Origins recently, so Rayman got a slight boost, and Tails is on my list now because I just really like him.
Also, I forgot about Ashley on my previous list, but there's no point in adding her now.
Though really the top 2 are my biggest priorities, and with all the effort Sakurai is putting into the game I can live without the others for the time being.

SirCamp

Smash Ace
I figured I'd revisit my list post E3. At this point my most wanted looks something like this (though ordering changes on whims all the time tbh lol):

10. Decidueye
9. Slime
8. Ashley
7. Captain Syrup
6. Impa
5. K Rool
4. Tingle
3. Dixie
2. Banjo
1. Isaac

So mostly the same, but a few changes. I still want to see Goemon, but I've recently been sold on some other characters and honestly he isn't as important overall. I'd love to see a bunch of other characters as well like Isabelle, Andy/Sami, Bandana Dee, Chibi Robo, someone from Rhythm Heaven, Springman, Elma, Medusa, Rayman and so on. There are a lot I would like to see tbh, but unfortunately they don't quite make the top 10 for me.

Really I'd like to see so many more series get represented in this game that I'm fairly sad that we won't be getting too many newcomers this go around. Probably a little silly to talk about already, but I'm hoping for a fair amount of DLC to keep the hype alive post launch.
New direct, time to redo my list! =)

10. Isabelle
9. Goemon
8. Gardevoir
7. Slime (or just a DQ rep)
6. Captain Syrup
5. Tingle
4. Impa
3. Dixie
2. Banjo
1. Isaac

So Ashley was disconfirmed and we finally got the King. So those two are off the list. I still want Ashley but I'm only listing possibles for Ultimate at this point. I also replaced Decidueye (who I would still love to see) with Gardevoir because of that (likely fake) rumor that got posted that mentioned her. It sort of reminded me that other Pokemon would be great and I don't necessarily need to limit myself to gen 7.

Tbh, 1-3 are leagues ahead in terms of how much I want them in Smash. I love them all, but if can somehow get those three I will just be so happy.

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
I'd like to change this since the game's been shown off now.
10. Dry Bowser - I could see him having some neat animation diffrecenes, like falling to pieces when he lands after taking a strong hit.
9. Kamek - I still think Kamek would be a good magic user to have, even if Zelda looks more promising than I initially presumed she'd be.
8. Master Chief - The trailer would still be one of the most hype moments in Smash history
7. Dixie Kong - after replaying DKC2 again, I still want her to be playable just as much as ever
6. Tails - While he's still my favorite Sonic character, Knuckles being deconfirmed made me not as eager for Tails. I was really looking forward to having the whole trio playable, because I guess my excitement for Mania got the best of me. Simon's situation is pretty clear already, so there's no need to have him on this spot anymore.
5. Samurai Waddle Doo - an incredibly unlikely Kirby newcomer I want. I love the idea of a cycloptic Samurai puffball who also shoots beams from its eye
4. Dark Matter - long shot Kirby newcomer I want. Just a character I like overall who I've wanted to see playable for a while. I know at best he'd be an Assist Trophy, but I'm hoping by some stroke of luck he ends up playable.
3. Magolor - another unlikely Kirby newcomer who will be an Assist Trophy at best. He has a lot of powers I'd want to see a magic user utilize in Smash
2. King K. Rool - I've been waiting for him to make a comeback in any game.
1. Banjo-Kazooie - A major part of my childhood. I've wanted to see them in Smash for ages.
Direct update:
10. Frisk - could implement some interesting mechanics
9. Dry Bowser - really want those animation diffrecenes, like falling to pieces and rotating his head 360°
8. Kamek - Yoshi villain and magic user
7. Master Chief - just imagine the trailer hype
6. Samurai Waddle Doo - just a crazy idea
5. Tails - still my favorite Sonic character
4. Dixie Kong - can't have K. rool and no Dixie
3. Magolor - has powers in his battles that I want to see implemented in Smash
2. Banjo-Kazooie - we need the Rare reunion
1. 64 & TTYD Paper Mario - Save him, Sakurai, nobody else will

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
With Ridley confirmed as a playable character (FINALLY!) and Sukapon confirmed as an assist trophy, I'm making some changes.

10. Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
9. Bandanna Waddle Dee (Kirby)
8. Doomguy (DOOM)
7. Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
6. Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness)
5. Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight)
4. Isaac (Golden Sun)
3. Wonder Red (the Wonderful 101)
2. Rayman (Rayman)
1. King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country)
Well, here we are again. With K. Rool konfirmed as playable (meaning that I have no complaints about this roster) and Shovel Knight as an assist trophy (though it speaks volumes that he made it into the game), I'll have to update this.

10. Impa (The Legend of Zelda)
9. Heihachi Mishima (Tekken)
8. Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
7. Bandanna Waddle Dee (Kirby)
6. Doomguy (DOOM)
5. Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
4. Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness)
3. Isaac (Golden Sun)
2. Wonder Red (the Wonderful 101)
1. Rayman (Rayman)

Royaru

Smash Cadet
My top has changed a lot in these moths, for now :

10. Bandana Dee
9.Dillon
8.Lip
7.Chibi Robo
6.Chorus Kid
5.Skull Kid
4.Ray MKIII
3.Hans
2.Wonder Red
1.Elma

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Hey guys, sorry for neglecting this thread. I've been really busy IRL and haven't even been on this site that often so I was unable to keep up with tallying the votes.

Big props to Lynn Eslie Lynn Eslie for taking initiative to tallying up all the statistics in my absence.

Now with how things turned out and the recent confirmations from this past direct (as well as the e3 direct) I have a few changes to my list that needs to be made. I'm gonna be shaking it up quite a bit beyond just the confirmations.

However with that said I couldn't be happier to remove both Ridley and Dark Samus from list given their confirmations.
10-Lara Croft
9-Tifa Lockhart
8-Weavile
7-Impa
6-Min Min
5-Elma
4-Crash Bandicoot
3-Ridley
2-Dark Samus
1-Midna
10-Tifa Lockhart
9-Min Min
8-Banjo & Kazooie
7-Excitebiker
6-Lara Croft
5-Skull Kid
4-Impa
3-Elma
2-Crash Bandicoot
1-Midna

SkySkipper

Smash Rookie
My top ten, starting from my most wanted are:
1. Chibi-Robo
2. Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western)
3. Qbby
4. Paper Mario
5. Muddy (Mole Mania)
6. Dark Matter (Kirby's Dreamland 2)
7. Plasm Wraith
8. Tethu (Ever Oasis)
9. DJ Octavio
10. Kamek

Honorable mentions go to Black Knight (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Lip, Donkey Kong Jr. and Takamaru.

Klimax

Smash Ace
Now that K Rool is in, things changed !
From least to most wanted:

10. Bandana Dee
9. Impa (echo)
8. Ms Pac Man (echo)
7. Banjo & Kazooie
6. Isaac
5. Geno
4. Dixie Kong (echo)
3. Incineroar
2. Shadow The Hedgehog (echo)
1. RAYMAN ! RAYMAN ! RAYMAN !

Muirkat

Smash Apprentice
Alright, here's mine:

10. Banjo and Kazooie
9. King Hippo
8. The Boss (Snake Echo)
7. Octolings (Inklings Echo)
6. Wonder Red
5. Hawlucha
4. Isabelle (Villager Echo)
3. Geno (this is me hopping on their bandwagon, but I think it's about time he gets in too)
2. Skull Kid

1. Isaac - Ok so... I don't know why some people are thinking "Oh great another sword user", in my ideal world Isaac would never even touch the sword. All of his "A" moves would use his different Psyenergy and his "B" moves would all be different Djinni attacks! I think that offers up a LOT of unique moveset opportunities.

Blue7113

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW650454463802
Mine:
10. Chorus Kids
9. Dixie Kong
8. Isabelle (echo)
7. Black Shadow (echo)
6. Skull Kid
5. Masked Man
4. Bandana Dee
3. Geno
2. Banjo and Kazooie
1. Isaac

Lynn Eslie

Smash Apprentice
All invalid votes have been removed, while all remaining votes were collapsed upwards. Also, as per request, I will also be listing the top 20 in each category. As promised, the new tally:

Contributors

Votes Cast

Characters Named

Highest Point Totals
20. Shantae - 65
19. Bomberman - 71
17. Skull Kid - 77
17. Elma - 77
16. Impa - 78

15. Spring Man/Ribbon Girl - 79
14. Ashley - 81
13. Paper Mario - 82
12. Shovel Knight - 97
11. Captain Toad - 114

9. Rayman - 115
9. Rex/Pyra - 115
8. Waluigi - 120
7. Crash Bandicoot - 129
6. Geno - 135
5. Banjo & Kazooie - 141

4. Decidueye - 145
3. Dixie Kong - 176
2. Isaac - 183
1. Bandanna Dee - 196

Highest Vote Totals
20. Shantae - 38
20. Elma - 38
19. Chibi Robo - 42
17. Skull Kid - 43
17. Bomberman - 43
16. Paper Mario - 45
15. Impa - 47
14. Ashley - 49
13. Spring Man/Ribbon Girl - 53
12. Shovel Knight - 57
11. Rayman - 61

10. Waluigi - 63
8. Geno - 67
8. Captain Toad - 67
7. Rex/Pyra - 68
6. Crash Bandicoot - 70
5. Banjo & Kazooie - 77

4. Decidueye - 84
3. Dixie Kong - 90
2. Isaac - 93
1. Bandanna Dee - 110

But Who Do You Like Like?
(Most #1 Votes)
18. Chibi Robo - *****
18. Shantae - *****
18. Ashley - *****
14. Krystal - ******
14. Skull Kid - ******
14. Impa - ******
14. Shovel Knight - ******
11. Paper Mario - *******
11. Rex/Pyra - *******
11. Decidueye - *******
10. Captain Toad - ******** (8)
9. Elma - ********* (9)
7. Rayman - ********** (11)
7. Banjo & Kazooie - *********** (11)
6. Crash Bandicoot - ************* (13)
5. Waluigi - ************** (14)

3. Dixie Kong - ******************* (19)
3. Bandanna Dee - ******************* (19)
2. Geno - ********************** (22)
1. Isaac - ************************* (25)

Now, for some fun facts!

-Ray 01 is the highest rated Custom Robo. He has 10 points, and is in 87th place. However, if you combine all points given to Custom Robos, they reach 29, which would put them at 38th.

-Dovahkin, despite having a meager 4 votes total, sits at 80th place in terms of points (11), and 21st in terms of #1 votes (3).

-Lloyd Irving is the highest rated Namco-Bandai character. He is in 48th place with 18 points. KOS-MOS and Heihachi are tied for 112th with 7.

-Of 406 characters voted for, 179 have 1 vote, while merely 55 hold 10 or more.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
My list...

1. Isaac
2. Banjo & Kazooie
3. Phoenix Wright
4. Chibi Robo
5. Elma
6. Rex & Pyra
7. Fawful
8. Excitebiker
9. Marshall/Rhythm Heaven character
10. Geno
Changed my list now that Ridley and K. Rool are in. I didn't really know who to put for my 10, so I went with someone popular.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I posted this in the newcomer speculation thread, but it probably is better off here. My updated list (Plus one, because I seriously forgot to add him like a fool):

(Doesn't count I know, but I made this list before I added my missing favorite Skull Boy, so I still wanted to give a shout out to my alternate for the list and another character that is super deserving) 11. Marshal/Chorus Boys - I like Rhythm Heaven a lot, and I think the games deserve a playable character in some form or another. Karate Joe may be more typical when it comes to fighters, but that makes his less interesting to me. I'd love to see what Sakurai could do with their move set to make him/them a unique fighter for the game.

10. Ayumi Tachibana - I'll always take a WTF character. I know basically nothing about her, other than the concept of her as a fighter from this site. She's a weird pick that has stuck in my mind forever as a cool idea for Sakurai to revisit. I'd love to see her done well.

9. Sceptile - My dream Pokemon pick. I know I have Decidueye in my signature, and he is really cool and my alternate Pokemon pick. That said, Sceptile was MY starter growing up with Pokemon Emerald, and I'd love to see him included as a fighter. He's had some support over the years, and I want to see his signature Leaf Blade in action in Smash.

8. Bandanna Dee - A spear user would be really cool in Smash since we're probably never going to get one from Fire Emblem. He may be generic looking, but he's charmed his way into my heart as a suitable Kirby representative. A character handled well in Super Smash Flash 2 already.

7. Skull Kid* (This is the one I can't believe I forgot) - Smash needs another proper Zelda rep, and Majora's Mask is one of my favorite Zelda games (Possibly my favorite, certainly from a lore and theme perspective it is). I know his move set isn't set in stone, but that's one of the things that makes him seem like such an interesting pick. What would the powers of Majora unleashed look like in a character

6. Rayman - I want to see a Western third party get a role in the game, and to me he's the most interesting due to his animations and overall long lasting history as an iconic, if not under-appreciated character.

5. Dixie Kong (Unique/Semi-Clone) - I know she's pretty much only got a chance as an Echo now, but I'd love to see her get an actual hair based move set that is used for her throws, up-B, and maybe even attacks. To me she is one of the last all-stars standing for Nintendo to potentially include, and I think she is the last big DK rep that really deserves a spot on the roster now.

4. Chibi-Robo - I adore his games, and he is also a representative of a series that has yet to get ANY real recognition in Smash so far. I love the way he was handled in Super Smash Flash 2, and I think he'd have a super adorable and unique move set. Maybe a little less so now that Simon is in the game, but I don't mind.

3. Banjo Kazooie - Only here and not on top because the other two have seniority support from me personally, and I can only let myself dream so much. This is probably my real most wanted at the end of the day, but I have to keep expectations in check to SOME degree. I'd be ecstatic to see their inclusion in Smash after so much time, and I think they're the biggest bombshell for Smash fans and the community at large possibly left.

2. Isaac - I love Golden Sun and I've supported him since Smash 4. I'm also all in support of more mage characters, and he'd be able to have a unique kit in my mind.

1. Geno - I love his design, Super Mario RPG as a whole, and I think he finally has a very legitimate chance on top of everything else. Having Super Mario RPG music in alongside him would be great, and he'd just be able to play so uniquely I imagine. I love a good projectile based character anyway, and he'd be able to fit the role pretty well I imagine. Plus it'd be a wonderful moment of fan service to continue the current theme of it in Smash Ultimate.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Hmm...never saw this thread before. Ok, why not?

My list:

1. Geno
2. Bandana Dee
3. Spring Man
4. Rhythm Heaven character
5. Lloyd Irving
6. Dixie Kong
7. Banjo-Kazooie
8. Marx
9. Skull Kid
10. Elma

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
K. Rool and Ridley are in (<3) and Ashley is out of the picture (RIP) so here's my list:

10. Geno: Bottom of the list because he is somebody I want not due to personal preference, but because I want the community to be happy.

9. Chorus Kid/Karate Joe: Just any Rhythm Heaven rep would be equally as welcome. A RH rep was supposedly scrapped from 4 so I'd like to see a comeback

8. Isaac: Same reason as Geno but I feel like he'd be a more unique addition.

7. Chibi Robo: The little guy gets no love whatsoever, and I feel like he deserves better.

6. Golisopod: An odd choice, but he's my favorite Gen 7 Pokemon.

5. Elma: Xenoblade deserves a second representative if I'm honest. Elma should go first than Rex and Pyra because if they go first then Elma might miss her chance.

4. Bandana Dee: I love Bandana Dee, he's cute and would fit right in.

3. Rex & Pyra: After playing Xenoblade 2 I really want this pair in, while I want them more than Elma I still believe that Elma should come first

2. Banjo Kazooie: A huge symbol of my childhood, and the fact that they have a decent chance with Microsoft partnering with Nintendo makes me ecstatic.

1. Rayman: Same reason as Banjo but on a greater scale and with Ubisoft partnering with Nintendo on several things. The Rayman leak was the biggest disappointment of my life and now I wish for Rayman to be a reality,

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
My original top 3 were Inkling, Ridley and King K Rool, so I'm already doing pretty well so far.

10. Leon (Star Fox)
9. Saki Amimaya (Sin and Punishment)
8. Chibi Robo (Chibi Robo)
7. Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong Country 2)
6. Dillon (Dillon’s Rolling Western)
5. Byrne (The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks)
4. Master Hand (Super Smash Bros)
3. Viridi (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
2. Hades (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
1. Linebeck (The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass)

iam8bit

Smash Ace
It's kinda hard to come up with a whole 10 characters now that many of my wanted characters have been confirmed, but here it goes:

1. Isaac (Golden Sun)
2. Ninten (Earthbound)
3. Geno (Super Mario RPG)
4. Medusa (Kid Icarus)
5. Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong Country)
6. Ganon (The Legend of Zelda)
7. Felix (Golden Sun)
8. Tails (Sonic The Hedgehog)
9. Wart (Super Mario Bros.)
10. Gym Leader Sabrina (Pokemon)

Last edited:

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Going to remove the disconfirmed characters along with Ridley. I'm sorry, little ones...

10. Celica
9. Impa
8. Dillon
7. Ashley
6. Sami
5. Adeleine
4. Captain Toad
3. Banjo-Kazooie
2. Isaac
1. King K. Rool

Honorable Mentions: Bandana Dee, Decidueye
Characters that I want but with major conditions: Dixie Kong (but NOT as an Echo!!), Chrom (only as an Echo)
Well, time for a few more updates... K. Rool is in, and Ashley is out. I'm feeling better about Dixie Kong now after seeing the King get in and seeing Echoes with mixed movesets. While I'd still personally be happy to see Celica, I'm not sure how much I want to deal with people complaining about another FE character after Chrom.

So if I'm including disconfirmed characters,

10. Waluigi
9. Takamaru
8. Dillon
7. Dixie Kong
6. Sami
5. Ashley
4. Adeleine
3. Captain Toad
2. Banjo-Kazooie
1. Isaac

If not, then something more like this:

10. Bandana Dee
9. Decidueye
8. Crono
7. Impa
6. Dillon
5. Dixie Kong
4. Sami
3. Adeleine
2. Banjo-Kazooie
1. Isaac

Honorable Mentions: Chibi-Robo, Isabelle, Vaati

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
10. Dr. Eggman
9. Banjo & Kazooie
8. Sora
7. Tiki (Fire Emblem)
6. Phoenix Wright
5. Celica
4. Dixie Kong
3. Bandana Waddle Dee
2. Incineroar
1. Rex & Pyra

IsaacOrRiot

Smash Rookie
1. Isaac (Golden Sun)
2. Felix (Golden Sun)
3. Skull Kid
4. Marx
5. Decidueye
6. Bandana Dee
7. Geno
8. Ganon (TLOZ: ALLTP)
9. Ashley
10. Banjo-Kazooie

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
Never made one of these... well now it feels weird to after getting so many great newcomers announced already... well, here goes (changed this a lot based on who's now included too, so comparing to old lists, it's a bit weird).

10. Slippy Toad/Peppy Hare (one being an echo of the other. Then we'd have the complete team Star Fox!)
9. Agumon (with Greymon and Metalgreymon digivolutions as part of his active mechanics. With Wargreymon as his Final Smash, it'd be perfect. Also, add a Tamagotchi like Mametchi as an Assist Trophy)
8. Skull Kid (Majora's Wrath Final Smash would be wicked. I'm liking the leaks and rumors, and Majora's Mask was the first Zelda game I ever owned, so I'd be super down with this)
7. 9-Volt (as a retro rep, acting as a vehicle for all of Nintendo's old toys and doodads in their pre-video game era)
6. the Harvest Moon guy (or 'Rancher' as I hope he'd be called. I'm big fan of the Harvest Moon games, they're legacy, and they're big on Nintendo systems. Probably the least likely pick here, but I'd adore it. If anything an Assist Trophy would be great, but I'd hope for the big leagues one day)
5. Rhythm Heaven rep (I'd pick the Samurai Drummer, mascot of the first RH on GBA. He's got a bit of that music in his design, as well as action, he could cover the bases)
4. Tails (I'm not even a Sonic fan, but I want this iconic sidekick playable. Ever since the April Fools Melee prank, Tails has been on the radar for me, and I'd love to have him in matchups too. Mario & Luigi vs. Sonic & Tails... c'mon, that'd be great. I'd be fine with an Echo if need be)
3. Ms. Pac-Man (arguably the most iconic female character in gaming, she'd be an easy Echo, but a great choice for one)
2. Dixie Kong (I'd take an Echo at this point. Normally I'd say Cranky Kong here, but Dixie is far more likely, and I love her as a character, as well as what she represents. And she starred in her own main series DK game too, that should be enough... Also we need some DKCTF love in this game)
1. Banjo-Kazooie (this would just be huge, on every level. Emotions would run wild, I'd cry. Not only are Banjo-Kazooie and its sequel phenomenal games, but they represent Rare, and Nintendo's partnership with Rare in the 90s, which was ripped and torn from us in the buyout... and this reunion would mean EVERYTHING to me. It would be monumental)

Last edited:

Zoljinx_

Smash Apprentice
10. Shantae
9. Dillon
8. Incineroar
7. Crash Bandicoot
6. Rayman
5. Geno
4. Banjo-Kazooie
3. Chibi-Robo
2. Tails
1. Ray 01/Ray Mk III

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I don't have a Top 10 specifically, there are only a few that I genuinely would like to see in Smash, so I'll spread my list out too much and fill in with other choices I've seen around yhe internet.

1. Lycanroc- My favorite Gen VII Pokémon
2. Pyra- Whether as part of Rex's kit or as a solo fighter, she needs to be represented.
3. Rex- I'd ideally want him with Pyra and/or in the background like Pokémon Trainer, but he's lower than her because I wouldn't mind...
4. Mythra- Either as a part of Rex's moveset or as an Echo Fighter of Pyra if they would rather go that route.
5. Isaac- One of my favorite ballot choices.
6. Decidueye- Another Gen VII favorite, but I'd prefer Lycanroc or (RIP) Mimikyu. Just not Incineroar, please.
7. Elma- I'd love to see XCX represented in some way, plus she'd make me think an XC2 rep would be a shoo-in for DLC and the more Xenoblade, the better.
8. Sora- I'm a massive KH fan, but I'm not sure if he fits, which is why he's so low. I'd love to see him, but I have trouble justifying him with all the other good 1st party reps. I think everyone has their own arguments for their favorite 3rd party rep but don't like when they act like their choice is definitively more important than everyone else's (a big reason why I don't get the massive "Geno is a sure thing" hype train).
9. Bandana Dee- Just to make his fans happy.
10. Celica- I adore FE characters and think she deserves a spot, but the roster is a bit FE-bloated...

Last edited:

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer
Is it okay if I participate if I don't have a top 10? I honestly only want 3 in the game but I'll try to think of as many as I can to try to follow the rules.

1) Dixie Kong
2) Tails
3) Crash Bandicoot
-------------Attempted filler----------------
4) Banjo Kazooie
5) Boshi
6) Agumon??? Lol

Well l'm out of ideas. Please forgive me. I tried my best -__-"

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I already posted this in a different thread, though... I updated the chart (it may still change with time).
From least wanted to most wanted.

10-Vaati (really, I don't know who to place at position 10, it's a random choice that I would be happy to see but I don't really "want")

low priority:
9-Galacta Knight (not echo) (but I want Adeleine more)
8-Dark Matter Blade (but I want Adeleine more)
7-Marx (but I want Adeleine more)

medium priority:
6-Cpt Syrup (will never happen)
5-Karate Joe (unlikely)
4-Geno (surprisingly likely!)
3-Explorer/Treasure Hunter Wario (with a moveset based on Warioland; unlikely)

high priority:
2-Classic Ganon (possible but we already got many bad guys recently)

WANT NOW:
1-Adeleine(&Ribbbon?) (one can dream(friend))

chronomantic

Smash Ace
1.- Skull Kid. Awesome villain with a memorably designed mask.
2.- Chorus Kids. Never forget.
3.- King Boo. I think the moves would be innovative and the character is widely recognizable.
4.- Captain toad. He has his own game. Everybody knows toad. Make him jump Sakurai.
5.- Dixie Kong. Potentially interesting moveset.
6.- Shovel Knight. Haven't even played one of his games but he has a large following and it looks like it'd be an amazing inclusion
7.- Kamek. She flies and has tons of different magic spells.
8.- Impa. Not that known outside Zelda players but it'd be a cool character.
9.- Tingle. I love joke characters. I'd main him so hard.
10.- Amaterasu. I love Okami. Unlikely to happen I think.
Updating my list:

1.- Skull Kid. forever my number 1 until he's in.
2.- Chorus Kids.
3.- Banjo Kazooie. How could I forget?? I spent hours playing the game. Bringing them back would also mean new Banjo game so I say 100% yes
4.- Dixie Kong.
5.- King Boo. He's iconic. Some people are against his inclusion because this is not a Mario Party game (LOL) but his moveset would be pretty original.
6.- Impa
7.- Tingle
8.- Kamek
9.- Amaterasu
10.- Isabelle

Nauzgo

Smash Journeyman
Quick update:

10) Timber the Tiger -> I want DKR 2
9) Donkey Kong Jr.
8) Takamaru
7) Zoroark
6) Ray MK (Custom Robo)
5) Alice/Balloon Fighter -> Best retro choice
4) Ridley
3) Bandana Dee
2) Elma -> XCX is one of my fave games
1) Isaac/Matthew -> Golden Sun needs to get a rep!

Getting any of them would hype me up as hell.
After some time has passed, I think an update is necessary:

10. Kamek
9. Chorus Kids
8. Geno
7. Skull Kid
6. Banjo-Kazooie
5. Impa
4. Ninten
3. Bandana Dee
2. Elma
1. Isaac

10-4 are nice-to-haves, the first three are the only ones left I really want.

StormC

Smash Hero
1. K. Rool
2. Dixie Kong
3. Bandana Dee
4. Decidueye
5. Ashley
6. Ganon
7. Dr. Eggman
8. Lip
9. Dillion
10. Zero

Decided to throw my support behind Ashley after giving it some thought. She'd be a fun addition, I think. And Ganon is back in because **** it.
Welp, this list took a beating.

1. Banjo-Kazooie
2. Dixie Kong
3. Bandana Dee
4. Ganon
5. Dr. Eggman
6. Zack Fair (echo fighter)
7. Decidueye
8. Isaac
9. Lip
10. Dillon

Now that I got K. Rool, all my big wants are in and I really want Isaac fans to have their day. And while I'm a huge fan of Banjo-Kazooie, I never really focused on having them in Smash due to putting all my energy to K. Rool. Now I want the Rare Reunion complete.

Threw in Zack because legitimately couldn't think of anything else that would excite me. Won't happen because lol Square.

Last edited:

StarDustStorm

Smash Journeyman
1. Flower Fairy Lip (Panel de Pon)
2. Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo)
3. Ninten (EarthBound Beginnings)
4. Issac (Golden Sun)
5. Crash Bandicoot
6. Shadow (Sonic The Hedgehog)
7. Tails (Sonic The Hedgehog)
8. Geolyte (Meteos)

9. Dr. Luigi (Dr. Mario)
10. Spyro (Spyro The Dragon)

Deconfirmed characters were
Takamaru
Ashley
Lyn

If Lip is playable in the game, I don't think she will have her own stage honestly (like Ness, CF, Marth and R.O.B. on their debut game), if not I want her to appear in some form since she hasn't made an appearance in 4 games already. Even Death who has a signature weapon already makes an appearance as a boss in the game. A trophy would satisfy me. Nintendo characters older and newer than her from the 90's even appear in this game.

I've seen Lip support being pretty creative, and few people actually make fan videos of her despite the series not having any new games up to this day. Acnl and the Sfc mini are also notable things that happened for Panel de Pon recently, The Fairy Flower outfit wasn't even removed in non-japanese versions of the game. Though, this stuff happened after the December 2015 project plan, so maybe chances as DLC or maybe Sakurai already knew about the Acnl dlc. I doubt it though.

He has shown his affection to the series, calling it a masterpiece and recommends Panel de Pon for people to play.
Cameos of Lip's Garbage Block and Lip's Stick which is a legacy item that I won't see being removed anytime soon. In a Meteos interview Sakurai said that Puzzle Games has not evolved since Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack. When I saw the game I could see some similarities with Pdp, he was involved with the devlopment of Meteos. A scrapped Kirby ability in Kirby Super Star was going to be in the game, and it actually behaves like Lip's Stick in the Smash Bros. games, another game Sakurai has worked on.

The reason he didn't include her in Melee was because of the obscurity. I saw her doing well in some past Smash polls on the Brawl/Melee official websites, the ones with Japanese text. There's a lack of Puzzle characters in the Smash Bros. series, Dr. Mario has a possibility of being removed in another installment and people don't generally think of his own Puzzle game in Smash. It only takes the Capsules from that game.

Arle, just another backup if Lip doesn't get in.

Ninten, they have been representing the Mother Series despite the series ending. The first game was released 3 years ago on the Wii U, and I want a Trilogy to be represented in Smash so it can go to the Mother Series as they already have all the stages returning so Mohter 1,2 and 3 are already represented.

Crash and Spyro.
Well the announcements of the remasters came after December 2015, which was the project plan of Ultimate. The devs would be pleased to have Crash in Smash but that's literally like one and a half years after the plan was decided. Spyro was a failure in Japan, and even the Mother Series is more known in that region. Nobody is talking about the Spyro remasters in Japan. I don't think Sakurai knows him, even so I think the moves he can take inspiration from aren't even released in his region. Spyro Remasters were announced this year which was announced like two years into the project plan. I think Crash can be DLC at most.
I played a Crash mod in Brawl, and I had a lot of fun with him.

Even characters that aren't on this list, I can still end up being excited for them. I liked King K. Rool's reveal despite not requesting the character. I am sure you can come up with a list of more likely newcomers, and even more relevant but I'm not into making top 10 list.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Dang, I got quite a few from the Direct and lost one or two of them (RIP Captain Toad and Lip).

1. King K. Rool
2. Simon Belmont
3. Elma
4. Dixie Kong
5. Dragonborn
6. Dark Samus
7. Paper Mario
8. Isaac
9. Captain Toad
10. Lip

10. Ayumi Tachibana
9. Bandana Dee
8. Incineroar
7. Banjo & Kazooie
6. Dragonborn
5. Isaac
4. Terra Branford
3. Paper Mario
2. Dixie Kong
1. Elma

This was surprisingly hard to think about, lol. Just about nearly everyone I really want is now playable.

Onassi2

Smash Cadet
I’ve never really thought past my top 5, but I’ll give it a go.

1. Isaac (Golden Sun)
2. Banjo-Kazooie
3. Geno
4. Paper Mario
5. Felix (Golden Sun)
6. Skull Kid
7. Protoman or Bass
8. Bandana Dee
9. Ray01 (Custom Robo)
10. Spyro

However, Isaac is #1 by far so if he gets in, Smash would truly feel “complete” for me.

WertQuadNine

Smash Journeyman
You can see every newcomer I support in my sig, but here's the specific list. (Sig is in alphabetical order btw)

10 - Paper Mario
Could play so different, and really should be recognized within the series as a playable character.

9 - Nightmare
I really like Soulcalibur, and this would be such an awesome outside the box pick.

8 - Rex and Pyra
Xenoblade 2 was a huge success and should be included. Their characters are both great as well.

7 - Tapu Koko (was Decidueye / Mimikyu, but...)
With the likely disconfirmation of Decidueye, Tapu Koko is my next choice. Would play very uniquely, and wouldn't hurt to see another Electric type.

6 - Isaac
He'd play pretty cool and GBA era should get more recognition within Smash.

5 - Impa
Zelda NEEDS another rep imo. Impa is my ideal choice (echo or not), but I'm not at all against Skull Kid.

4 - Rayman
Ubisoft deserves representation within smash bros and Rayman would be perfect. I also enjoy those games quite a bit, so ofc I'd want him.

3 - Bandana Dee (formally Dark Samus)
I adore the Kirby franchise and totally believe Bandana Dee would complete the representation for those games. Honestly kinda feels like he's missing at this point.

2 - Geno
Would be a cool throwback / old fan favorite to include with the roster. Double that with move-set potential and you've got a great character choice all around.

1 - Sora
I like Kingdom Hearts A LOT, so it's pretty obvious why I want him. Even disregarding my love for that series, he'd have an awesome move-set, and to see the Nintendo polish on Kingdom Hearts would blow my mind.​

spoilerowl

Smash Journeyman
Usually when I'm thinking of newcomers I try to balance what I want with who I believe is likely, and while I'll do that to some extent, this top 10 will mainly be who I truly want most strongly, as if Sakurai was catering to my every whim.

1 - King K. Rool. The King. My most wanted newcomer by a large margin, ever since Diddy was announced for Brawl to present day. I rooted for him for Brawl, for Smash 4, for Smash 4's DLC, and will root for him in Ultimate. If he doesn't make it in, I'll root for him in Ultimate's DLC unless he gets hard-deconfirmed as an AT or stage hazard. I have a lot of hope for his chances after Ridley but it's never a guarantee. And if he gets in, then maybe he'll also return to the DKC series, but one thing at a time...

2 - Banjo-Kazooie. Been a project dream character of mine since Melee, Kazooie and Tooie are some of my all-time favorite games. With the ballot, their chances are probably the best they've ever been, but I'd still put them as unlikely given there are probably far more relevant third-party characters to choose from. Especially if Simon is actually in.

3. Geno. After those first two, though, everyone else is kind of a bonus that I'm not 100% rooting for either way. I have never really anticipated or pushed for Geno, but do think he would be cool. But after Ridley, and especially if someone else like K. Rool gets in, Geno actually feels possible this time around. Here's hoping.

4. Dixie Kong. Dixie is tough for me because while I'd love for her to be added, her getting in as a unique character would be such a bad sign for K. Rool assuming he hasn't been confirmed by that point. I would be happy at her inclusion whether she's unique, a semi-clone, or even an Echo, but again only if K. Rool is also in as a newcomer. But best timeline we get both of them as unique fighters, even if one of them has to be DLC.

5. Shadow. Again, never really anticipated or desired him particularly, but with the rebranding of clones as "Echoes", people are much more open to the idea than ever before. And with Knuckles being an AT, this could be Shadow's day. I have a lot of fond memories of Sonic Adventure 2, and Shadow's inclusion as an Echo would actually be pretty hype.

6. Shovel Knight. I think an "indie rep" would really balance out the roster and would be a huge beacon to the industry that even an indie character could eventually be in something as prestigious as Smash. And Shovel Knight seems like the best candidate for that. Unlike Minecraft Steve, he has a moveset and an actual personality. I wouldn't mind Shantae, either, but I give the edge to Shovel Knight with his Amiibo and Switch prevalence.

7. Dark Samus. Never played any Metroid games, and before E3 I was actually thinking about Sylux as the new Metroid rep over Ridley and Dark Samus. But Dark Samus as an Echo, with Samus' missing Dark skin, could actually be really cool and round out the Metroid roster even more.

8. Isaac. Also have never played Golden Sun, but I think this guy deserves it after the amount of support he's gotten, which has never been on the huge level of Ridley or K. Rool, or more recently Waluigi, but Isaac's support has been constant ever since the Brawl era and I think he'd make a great addition.

9. Decidueye. At this point I'm just rounding out the roster with well-liked and sensible picks, so Decidueye could be this game's Greninja. With the reinclusion of Ivysaur and Squirtle, there feels like less need for the "Grass/Fire/Water" starter trio to be complete, but between the three Gen VII starters, Decidueye seems like the best fit.

10. Ashley. Similar to the K. Rool/Banjo/Geno situation. She had almost no chance back in the day, but has grown increasingly possible due to fan requests and the ballot. While I'd personally rather someone like 9-Volt or even Orbulon, I fully realize that if any WarioWare character were to make it, it would be Ashley, and she has some solid moveset potential.

HMs go to Simon (whether Vergeben is accurate or not), echo Chrom, echo Funky, Bandana Dee, and Impa. If we're throwing in an NES retro rep, it would have to be Excitebiker since Takamaru is deconfirmed. Also Waluigi of course, who was probably top 5 for me before E3, but is deconfirmed and his future chances are probably ruined as well due to all the toxic controversy surrounding him.
Well, time for an update. My opinions and stances changed on some even before the Direct, and of course the Direct confirmed and deconfirmed a few of them. Rool and Dark Sammy got in, while Ashley and my shovel boi got deconfirmed.

So now we're at a point where it's going to be hard for me to come up with ten that I genuinely want. This time I'll actually count down.

New honorable mentions are Bandana Dee, Elma, and Rayman for original fighters, and Ken, Impa, and Isabelle for echo fighters.

10. Excitebiker. I don't think at this point we're getting an NES retro rep at all, but if we do, there's pretty much no other option that makes sense. A moveset involving a guy on a motorcycle sounds just crazy enough for Sakurai's tastes.

9. Skull Kid. I struggle to think of a moveset for him, but he's popular and a Majora's Mask rep would be hype. I'm not sure if the Moon AT helps or hurts his chances. Zelda really deserves a rep that's not part of the Triforce, and with Midna and Ghirahim deconfirmed, it's time for Groose Skull Kid to have his day.

8. Paper Mario. Not one I consider very likely or strongly desire, but would be cool to see. Especially if he is based on the first 2-3 games in the series, and uses a combination of partners from the first two games in his moveset. How cool would it be if, like the games, he had partners that would "tag in and out" by showing up for specific attacks. And get out of here with your G&W Echo theory, them being 2D and having a hammer attack are literally the only things they have in common.

7. Incineroar. I'm probably leaning on Verg a bit here, because previously my pick was Decidueye like everybody else. However, if I'm being honest with myself, Litten was my starter of choice in Sun. Sakurai seems to have similar starter tastes as me, too, with Greninja for X, and Charizard as my Kanto starter in X. So I have no objections to Incineroar continuing that trend. If we do get a Gen 7 rep that isn't a starter, my support is behind Buzzwole 1000%.

6. Shantae. In lieu of Shovel Knight, she's my new candidate for the indie rep. Of which I don't think is happening, at least not until DLC, but if there is one, it'll be her. Never played her games, but from what I have seen she has a fun personality and design.

5. Isaac. We've now reached the tier of characters that I would consider myself genuinely rooting for, as opposed to just casually thinking they'd be cool. As I mentioned before, this guy is from a series I have never once touched, but his fans have made me pull for the guy. In that sense he's very similar to my #2 pick.

4. Dixie Kong. She's moved down one spot, due to the fact that if she is included, it'll be as an Echo (see: K. Rool confirmation + Chrom/Dark Samus giving us more insight on the definition of Echoes). Give her DK's up B for her ponytail, a gumball popgun, and then get the rest from Diddy and you have a solid fourth(!) DK rep. Here's hoping.

3. Shadow. He's moved above Dixie, partly because of what I've mentioned above, but partly because thanks to Richter his chances have gone up and that in turn has made me more hype for him. Sonic Adventure 2 was another one of my childhood defining games, so Shadow's inclusion as an Echo would be something incredible, that I never knew I wanted so bad until now. He could have some combination of these as moves that could differ from Sonic's, while still being based off an existing fighter: Mewtwo's Teleport for Chaos Control, Bayo's Witch Time for Chaos Control, or Wario's Bike for a bike. Just no guns, please, anything but that.

2. Geno. I only very casually played Super Mario RPG, only ever got 1 or 2 of the seven stars. As I have said, I never rooted for him until now. His supporters have made themselves known, and have even gotten me hyped for him. This puppet might finally have his day, and the stars (no pun intended) seem to be lining up in his favor, perhaps as the very last newcomer announced.

1. Banjo-Kazooie. My new #1 with our big King confirmed. Kazooie and Tooie left a huge mark on my childhood. Like, I still replay those games (plus DK64) annually. I'm hopeful with the Ballot + Verg mentioning Minecraft (meaning Microsoft) content. But I'm also cautious, as we already have Simon, plus Geno is even more likely, so that's already 2 new third-parties - and that's not even counting Echo Fighters. There's also the stage thing, but there's no rule that says third-parties have to have an accompanying stage.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
It's honestly tough to think of 10 characters that I seriously want.

10. Sora - I haven't really played Kingdom Hearts in a while, but I've got some serious nostalgia for the series, and he fits very well.

9. Tails - I know that Shadow's a lot more popular, but I'd love to see the duo of Sonic and Tails finally together in Smash. Either one (or even both) could be easy Echo Fighters.

8. Masked Man - It would be cool to have him as an Echo Fighter of Lucas, replacing the stick with his sword and giving his specials PK Thunder effects.

7. Marx - MK and DDD are more rivals or even outright allies to Kirby these days, so I'd like it if we got a true villain for the series. Plus, his movement would be quite interesting, running around on his ball and kicking it around and whatnot.

6. Skull Kid - Huge fan of Majora's Mask, and I feel Skull Kid would make a great trickster-style character with erratic movements, deceitful tactics, and dark magic. Since Ganondorf is more of a brawler than a mage in Smash, Skull Kid would be a good way to represent that.

5. Ninten - I've always loved the story and characters from Earthbound Beginnings the most out of the three games, and would love to see the trio of Mother protagonists completed. Perhaps he could be like Chrom, borrowing elements from both Ness and Lucas. Ideally, his specials would function a bit differently, perhaps dealing status effects instead of damage on PK Flash or having PSI Shield reflect instead of absorb projectiles, but those things are optional.

4. Decidueye - When it comes to Pokemon, few designs appeal to me as much as this one. I've always loved the Ghost typing, and think that having a Ghost-type Pokemon in Smash could present a unique, phantom-like aesthetic that no other character possesses, in addition to having a character whose primary means of attack is Archery and who represents the newest generation.

3. Vaati - I would like to have a villain to represent the Toon-styled Zelda games. As the second-most-recurring villain of the Zelda series after Ganondorf, Vaati is a prime candidate, and he could easily have a unique moveset based around the fact that he's known as The Wind Mage. A few characters use wind here or there, but few possess it as one of their main abilities.

2. Geno - Nostalgia central here. I've wanted Geno to be in the game since before Brawl, and with Square on board with Cloud, with his Mii Costume in Smash 4, and with Sakurai personally wanting him, I just feel like it's finally time for it to happen.

1. Isaac - This is the big one. Any other character on this list is a cherry on the cake, but Isaac *is* the cake. The moveset potential for him is so phenomenal that I can't list all the ways he could work, he's from a series that was very successful on the GBA (an era from which we're mostly lacking characters in Smash), and the music he'd presumably bring with him would be phenomenal. Like Geno, I've wanted Isaac since Brawl, but he seems almost cursed with bad timing. Too early for Brawl, too late for Smash 4... Even when Project M almost added him, things fell through before it became reality. I'm seriously grateful that he's at least in SSF2. But with all the classic, highly-requested characters showing up in Ultimate, with his Assist Trophy still missing in it, and with the ballot having hopefully shown that we still want him, I've got my fingers crossed that we'll finally see him in full HD glory.

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
hoo boy

10. Geno
9. Rayman
8. Shadow (echo)
7. Excitebiker
6. Dixie Kong (echo)
5. Banjo and Kazooie
4. Paper Mario
3. Any Sun/Moon Rep (whether it's Decidueye or Incineroar I don't mind)
2. Tingle
1. Bandana Waddle Dee

Last edited:

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
Here's my list.

11. Dr. Luigi
10. Dixie Kong
9. Crash Bandicoot
8. Bandana Waddle Dee
7. Black Shadow
6. Skull Kid
5. Paper Mario
4. Shadow the Hedgehog (I'd rather have Knuckles, but eh.)
3. Dr. Eggman
2. Rayman
1. Banjo-Kazooie

I'm just glad I finally have King K. Rool, but if I can have any of my top 5 (or number 11) Ultimate will become even more Ultimate for me.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
I think I'll just change a bit the order of the characters, (And remove Ganon because reasons).

10.- Waluigi
9.- KOS-MOS
8.- Decidueye
7.- Ashley
6.- King K. Rool
5.- Crash Bandicoot
4.- Marx/Magolor
3.- Adeleine
2.- Bandana Waddle Dee

1. Micaiah.

(Featuring Decidueye now... I still want Micaiah 100x above everyone else :love:).
It's time to get update with the new times; and also I should probably put more text in my Top now.

10.- Elma. This is the weird one of the bunch; a character I mostly want because I found her gameplay possibilities incredible appealing; and her design is pretty.

9.- Cranky Kong. My favorite of the Kongs along with Funky (that it would be considered a honorable mention), his a very fun character to see around; he's meta as heck and I love the movement based in the Zelda 2 Air Attack xD

8.- Shadow the Hedgehog. I really like Shadow's style and color scheme; and think that makes me kind of a edge lord; but I had always loved to see how black and red (or similar colors) connect together; and I like his personality (well; some versions of it at least; I like the cocky, sharp but noble Shadow).

7.- KOS-MOS. She is a similar case to Elma's; but I like her design, style an abilities more; she is quite beautiful xD

6.- Decidueye. Cool and dorky Pokémon with a cool moveset and style; my Pokémon wants vary a lot because I know the trends of Smash Bros with Pokémon; so I don't know if I'll continue to want him after Gen 8; but he gave me a good impression.

5.- Crash Bandicoot. This is the first character in this Top that is here for nostalgia; I don't know how unique he would be actually; but damn; it would make my internal child happy to see him in Smash xD.

4.- Marx/Magolor. I love Kirby; and I love Magic Based Characters; and they fit both ideas, Kirby Star Allies already shows us some ideas of how would work a playable Marx xD (a bit overpower; but it has ideas to work around).

3.- Adeleine. Adeleine is probably my favorite Kirby character, and I really like her design, style and abilities; she is so cute!

2.- Bandana Waddle Dee. His position with Adeleine it can be interchangable; for the effects of this Top it doesn't matter a lot as far I remember; anyway; Bandana Dee was the underdog of the Kirby Series and now is considered and staple; quite impressive for a character that was probably created just to cover some gaps in Super Star Ultra and RtDL; he now has an identity; and special style and cute quirk; I really like him; also; Spear users are fun :p

1. Micaiah. She had been my most wanted character since the moment I actually start campaigning for Smash Bros Characters; I had always found her very unique as both a character and an unit between the Fire Emblem Cast; I thought it would be someone fun to have in a game like Smash, after all I love mages in videogames; but when I decided to know her more fondly I start to love her personality and her graceful presence, for her and my desire for her become even more personal; I would assure sure that she had change my life...

BTW I find very weird that Sothe has a Trophy and Micaiah doesn't.

I know these aren't straight facts; but I still see the possibility of Micaiah appearing in Smash.

Last edited:

Gingivitis_khan

Smash Rookie
1. Ray 01
2. Banjo-Kazooie
3. King Hippo
4. Excitebiker
5. Spring Man
6. Heihachi
7. Dr. Lobe (Big Brain Academy)
8. Skull Kid
9. Isaac
10. Paper Mario
Hon. Mention: Bandana Waddle Dee

Last edited:

HyruleHero

Smash Journeyman
1: Sora [Kingdom Hearts]
2: Banjo & Kazooie (I know im starting with the unlikely ones) [Banjo-Kazooie Duh]
3: King K. Rool [DK] Dixie Kong (Echo Fighter) [DK]
4: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Rex & Pyra [Xenoblade 2]
5: Ninten [Mother]
6: Bleyth [Fire Emblem: Three Houses] (kind of struggled finding characters from here)
7: Isaac [Golden Sun]
8: Bandana Dee [Kirby]
9: Vaati [Zelda]
10: Geno [Mario RPG] (don't really want him but he seems likely)

Top Bottom