• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Most Wanted Newcomers for Smash Switch!

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I didn't see any dedicated top 10 threads here so I went ahead and started one myself. I previously done one during Smash 3DS/Wii U's DLC speculation so I'll go ahead and start one for this speculation as well. The thread will stay active until Smash Switch's release, unless post development DLC will be confirmed right away.

This will be sort of a way for the Smashboards community to vote for their favourite characters as a way to gauge the popularity of certain characters within this specific community. Disclaimer: Results will not reflect overall popularity outside of the Smashboards community.

This is the current Top 10 as of 1:49 pm est 1/04/18

10 - Rex & Pyra/Mythra - 52***
9 - Shovel Knight - 53**
8 - Crash Bandicoot - 65*x6
7 - Isaac - 67****
6 - Decidueye - 68**
5 - Dixie Kong - 68*****
4 - Waluigi - 79*****
3 - Bandanna Dee - 93*x10
2 - Ridley - 129*x12
1 - King K Rool - 160*x20

Point distribution for your Top 10 lists:
Top 10-1 point
Top 5-2 points
Number 1-3 points

Every now and then I will record and tally the points for everyone's characters, and post the updated list in this thread...I will not do this daily but regular enough barring there is enough activity.

Some rules to start you off first:
-NO VETERANS
I know people miss Wolf, Snake, the Ice Climbers and most of all Pichu...but we're talking specifically about NEW characters here, plus most of the existing cast hasn't even been concretely confirmed yet, even though a lot of them have a very high chance of coming back anyways...and one of the reasons why I'm not including veterans is because of the higher likelihood that they may be confirmed...Also it's quite a given that veterans will pretty much automatically be fairly popular if you have enough fond memories and nostalgia...

Also reworked movesets on exsisting characters such as a new Ganondorf moveset or a Masked Young Link are still allowed in your listings...since they would require a significant amount of work and would essentially be like having new characters added into the game, compared to their older forms...

-NO "4TH PARTY" CHARACTERS
Let's not open that can of worms until it actually does get opened. If Goku or Mickey Mouse or Darth Vader or Ronald Reagan gets announced for Smash then I'll lift this rule, until then let's keep it in vidja gaems fer now...

-NO CHARACTERS WHO HAVEN'T APPEARED ON NINTENDO PLATFORMS
Sakurai said that it was simply a courtesy for character to appear on Nintendo platforms, but with that said every character that has appeared in Smash so far has appeared at the very least a few times, even in minor roles. Plus it's just a lot easier for me to keep it Nintendo...once again if a new precedent is set and we get Sack Boy in Smash or something then, I'll lift this rule...

-NO CONFIRMED CHARACTERS
Obviously...

Speaking of, if any character on the community Top 10 list gets announced, they will be removed and will no longer be eligible for the top voting...I'm sure people who voted for said characters won't mind, since well they got what they wanted...

One Final Thing: You may go ahead and change your list any time if you do change your mind later on, but if you do so, please in a new post quote your original Top 10 list so that I can compare it to your new list and make the necessary changes to the point totals! I want this to be as accurate as possible!
Other than that have at 'er! Vote for Goombas for all I care!

----

So with all that said here's my Top 10 to get things started!
edited my original list...

10-Lara Croft

Arguably the most iconic video game character that isn't yet in Smash! As a female character she gives even Samus a run for her money. The Tomb Raider games were huge in the 90's and nowadays she's a household name...Now she's own by Square Enix a gaming company that already has content present in Smash...As well as a few games appearing on past consoles like the Wii...

I could imagine her playing like a lightweight and faster Snake using tools and equipment to trap opponents and create openings for fast paced combos...

And c'mon, just the idea of Samus Aran and Lara Croft, two of video gaming's most iconic female protagonists, facing off against each other in the same video game! Does that not sound even slightly appealing?

Not even a bit?

9-Tifa Lockhart

Final Fantasy has snuck its way onto Smash during Smash 4's DLC!:4cloud: And I think Tifa would be just as awesome to have in the game as Cloud! She'd just be a full force in your face brawler! Pure rushdown with her Beat Rushes and Dolphin Uppercuts! And implementing the slots perhaps in a similar fashion to Cloud that just allows her to go all in...
Now, if Final Fantasy were to get a new character it would more than likely be another protagonist from another game like maybe Squall, Lightning or Noctis...I wouldn't mind Terra Branford though so I guess she'd be an honourable mention...

8-Weavile

Generation 7 just came and is still fairly recent and on people's minds, as well as a new game looming on the horizon...People are talking about Decidueye getting chosen or In'youcan'tseeme'roar....But this is my list so I do what I want! AND I WANT WEAVILE DAMMIT!!!....ok well Sneasel is technically my favourite Pokemon but let's be real if they chose a pokemon from that evolutionary line it'd be Weavile, but that doesn't mean I don't think Weavile would still be awesome!!!
Even with Ice Climbers, elemental ice attacks are few and far between on the roster, and Weavile's use of Ice Shards, Icicle Crashes, Icy Winds, and Ice Punches this cool to the touch speedster could really bring something neat to the Smash roster...Too bad Pokemon as a series is just so damn deep that even some of the best choices get overlooked simply because it offers so damn much! And TPC would rather put in some more recent and popular pokes, so....yeah Weavile's less than likely despite how great he'd be...But at least there's Pokken...
7-Impa

Ok, so my appetite for a giant sword wielder has in a way been satiated which is sort of why she dropped considerably on my list...but that doesn't mean I stopped caring about this enigmatic Sheikah! Her biggest overall issue is that her character is very inconsistent throughout the Zelda series as sometimes she appears as an old woman and other times she's younger and much better suited for Smash-like combat, but unfortunately her biggest shot was BotW....and she was once again just another old woman, in fact she barely ever moves in the game...so that kinda sucked for her chances, at least at this time...

But without a doubt her most baddass role was in Hyrule Warriors! And that game is getting ported to the Switch...plus it's a game that's in a way given a lot of Zelda characters a much needed boost in popularity, including Impa!

6-Min Min

It's very apparent that the prospect of an Arms fighter in Smash is something literally everyone was excited about since Arms was announced! The game has definitely given us a very appealing concept to work off of for a long range zoner with stretchy arm abilities...We got Spring Man taking up the role of the game's mascot but....screw that I want my girl Min Min! She's my favourite character in the game and my main! Perhaps at the very least we'll get an alternate costume for Min Min so that even if Spring Man's announced it'll be satisfactory!

5-Elma

It's honestly a real shame that she missed out on DLC...with the guidelines Sakurai was looking at for new fighters, Elma fit the bill nicely but perhaps Xenobalde Chronicles X came out just a tad too early for the stars to align in the way Sakurai was looking for...Either way Xenoblade is a growing franchise and it's a shame that XCX suffered due to being on the Wii U and the Xenoblade brand was still a fairly niche brand at the time so it didn't get as much of a push...But with that said Elma as a character definitely has a lot to offer for a Smash moveset, her Full Metal Jaguar class gives her the ability to dual weild handguns and blades, giving her quite a decent range of attacks variation ranging from possible CQC aggression to more defensive zoning from range...At this point a character from Xenoblade 2 seems a lot more likely but <insert "Why Not both?" meme girl here>

Now if we could get it on the Switch...I mean pretty much every other game is coming so why not XCX? Although I feel they may hold off since XC2 was just released a few months ago so maybe during the holidays?

4-Crash Bandicoot

Let's face it! Crash NEEDS to come to Smash! It just needs to happen! Former Nintendo rival Sonic made the jump now's Crash's time to shine!!! And now's as good a time as any since he's just had his first three game remastered to great success as well as Switch ports coming just around the corner! Crash in Smash would literally complete my childhood nostalgia since he alongside :4cloud:was one of the first characters I've ever wanted to be added to Smash! Playing Melee and putting in a lot of mileage on my Playstation I just thought "Y'know Crash and Cloud would be awesome in smash Bros." And his moveset jsut sort of writes itself, from the Fruit Bazooka, to Spins and Body Slams, perhaps even chucking Nitro and TNT crates at your opponents and Aku Aku's mask!

MAKE IT HAPPEN SAKURAI!!!!!!

WOAH!!!!

3-Ridley

I DON'T CARE IF HE'S TOO BIG PUT HIM IN THE GAME!!! YOU KNOW HE'D BE AWESOME!!!!

But in all seriousness, he (alongside King K Rool) is one of Nintendo's last unused staple villains! And boss roles are just not cutting it! He need to make his BIG debut!!

2-Dark Samus

Now as much as I'd love Ridley to join the fray, he's not my most wanted Metroid villain! Dark Samus, the main antagonist of the critically acclaimed Metroid Prime Trilogy! Easily my favourite gaming series of all time, and it's villain was one that really left an impression! At the time of playing Prime 2 for the first time my Metroid experience was limited to just the first Prime and whatever was in Smash...so as Samus I'm used to taking out giant beasties, but instead Dark Samus comes along looking like Samus and ends up being a thorn in my throughout the entire game! It was such a change of pace that now a human sized being that is even more powerful than any giant bug or robot I encountered! Dark Samus is the embodiment of Metroid Prime, she literally IS Metroid Prime! Her DNA is made of some of the most iconic aspects of teh Metroid series (Samus, Metroids, Chozo and Space Pirates) and she'd literally be a Prime candidate and representative of the Prime Trilogy!

And she's more than just a clone! She's got the power of Samus's Phazon suit but also the power of her previous form Metroid Prime and Phazon! She was even able to take control of AN ENTIRE PLANET!!!! and damn near took over the entire cosmos....all because Samus had to come along wake her from her beauty sleep...

1-Midna

So close, so damn close! But alas she made it in not as a fighter but as an assist trophy! But man Midna is just too awesome to be just an assist trophy! Not only is she an amazing character but she's got so much potential it's not even funny! She can teleport, she can float, she has dark magic, she's got dark energy projectiles, she can phase through object, she can change her appearance, she can manipulate heavy objects, she can transform, and SHE CAN MAKE A GIANT FIST AND SMASH YOU WITH HER HAIR!!!! Shantae and Dixie Kong ain't got nothing on Midna! And this is just her, on her own, she is often associated with Wolf Link (or Shadow Wolves as seen in Hyrule Warriors) Which gives her the savagery of a beast to go with all her abilities...She can play as either a small but formidable glass cannon or she can be a part of a versatile tag team with Wolf Link...

And we haven't even talked about her Final Smash! The FRIKKING FUSED SHADOW BEAST

And you know what her True form could even make for an awesome fighter as well...even though in the original game she doesn't do much in her True form...

How much more do I have to say, she'd fit right in with the rest of the roster...seeing as BotW Link (and most likely Zelda) are getting the nod for this game while Ganondorf (mayybe?) and Sheik likely getting a redesign...Twilight Princess (keep in mind Zelda's current #1 selling title as of now [discounting HD ports and remakes that is]) won't have any representative on the roster so why not add none other than the Twilight Princess herself to fill that void...

Also just look at her, she's just so adorable!!!

And just like that my most wanted character is now the most popular character on Smashboards :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

10. Rayman
9. Takamaru
8. Waluigi
7. King K. Rool
6. Shovel Knight
5. Phoenix Wright
4. Crash Bandicoot
3. Bandana Waddle Dee
2. Decidueye
1. Isaac

Honorable mentions: Rhythm Heaven character, Dr. Eggman, Marx, Dixie Kong

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
1. Banjo & Kazooie (it could happen :cry:)
2. Isaac
3. Takamaru
4. Tethu
5.Paper Mario
6. Vaati
7. King K Rool
8. Ridley (more for his fans than I actually want him)
9. Rex + Pyra/Mythra
10. Min Min

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
10. Midna
9. M-308
8. Shantae
7. Decidueye
6. D Samus
5. Ridley
4. Sylux
3. A Belmont (Or Alucard)
2. Shovel Knight
1. Linkle

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
  1. Skull Kid
  2. Neku
  3. A whip-sword user (barring that, a whip user. If a named character is required, then Simon Belmont.)
  4. Ephraim (or any similar spear wielder - humanoid, fast attacks, etc.)
  5. Decloned Ganondorf
  6. Masked Link

That's it for now.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
10. Captain Toad
9. Dark Matter
8. Daroach
7. Grass Starter Pokemon
6. King Boo
5. Rex and Pyra
4. Banjo & Kazooie
3. Ridley
2. Bandana Dee
1. Skull Kid

D

Deleted member

10. Rayman
9. Any Legend of Zelda character
8. Bomberman
7. Incineroar
6. Master Chief
5. Issac
4. Decuideye
3. Shovel Knight
2. Bandanna Dee
1. Pyra / Mythra
( My bigger dream would be that Sakurai does not censor their clothing, but they will be censored. Either way, they are my number one picks )

Honorable Mentions: Captian Toad, Lyn and Chrom

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I mean you're clearly bandwagoning but you get an automatic like for these guys
Nah, I promise I am not band-wagoning. I actually legit want those guys in Smash Brothers, I am not kidding. I know them pretty well now you can say, so I was not band-waggoning. :p

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
1. Lloyd Irving
2. King K. Rool
3. Ryu Hayabusa
4. Ridley
5. Bartz
6. Ganon
7. Dedicdueye/Sceptile
8. Bomberman
9. Agumon
10. Velvet

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
1. Skull Kid
2. Neku
3. Ephraim (or any similar spear wielder - humanoid, fast attacks, etc.)
4.Masked Link

That's it for now. I suppose a new moveset for Ganondorf wouldn't qualify?
Ahh...I forgot to mention that

Reworked movesets such as a new Ganondorf or Masked Young Link are allowed...I'll edit that into the rules...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
1. Chrom
2. Celica
3. Crash Bandicoot
4. Decidueye
5. Captain Toad
6. Waluigi
7. Henry Fleming
8. Muddy Mole
9. Starfy
10. Caeda

D

Deleted member

A man can dream... :)
Hopefully Chrom will get revenge considering what happened to him in Smash 4....
chrom.gif

I can say that I promise that I do not bandwagon.

Edit: Darn it, I forgot about Crash Badicoot..
New list time! ( I forgot some people )
15. Lyn
14. Bomberman
13. Rayman
12. Captain Toad
11. Chrom
10. Geno
8. Incineroar
7. Master Cheif
6. Crash Bandicoot
5. Issac
4. Decuideye
3. Shovel Knight
2. Bandanna Dee
1. Pyra / Mythra
I already like this thread. :)

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
A man can dream... :)
Hopefully Chrom will get revenge considering what happened to him in Smash 4....
View attachment 138928
I can say that I promise that I do not bandwagon.

Edit: Darn it, I forgot about Crash Badicoot..
New list time! ( I forgot some people )
15. Lyn
14. Bomberman
13. Rayman
12. Captain Toad
11. Chrom
10. Geno
8. Incineroar
7. Master Cheif
6. Crash Bandicoot
5. Issac
4. Decuideye
3. Shovel Knight
2. Bandanna Dee
1. Pyra / Mythra
I already like this thread. :)
I was about to say no Master Chief, but then I decided to do a quick Google search first...and well...

I guess he technically qualifies since he's in Minecraft :/

Also I will only count points for the characters in your Top 10, honourable mentions are fine but not necessary...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was about to say no Master Chief, but then I decided to do a quick Google search first...and well...

I guess he technically qualifies since he's in Minecraft :/

Also I will only count point for the characters in your Top 10, honourable mentions are fine but not necessary...
I know, I just wanted to make the top 15 for fun. Are you going to count my new top ten ( Ignore 11-15 )?
Master Cheif is not in Minecraft, he is in Halo. That is third party.
New top ten. Count this please:
10. Geno / Chrom
8. Incineroar
7. Master Cheif
6. Crash Bandicoot
5. Issac
4. Decuideye
3. Shovel Knight
2. Bandanna Dee
1. Pyra / Mythra

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I know, I just wanted to make the top 15 for fun. Are you going to count my new top ten ( Ignore 11-15 )?
Master Cheif is not in Minecraft, he is in Halo. That is third party.
New top ten. Count this please:
10. Geno / Chrom
8. Incineroar
7. Master Cheif
6. Crash Bandicoot
5. Issac
4. Decuideye
3. Shovel Knight
2. Bandanna Dee
1. Pyra / Mythra
Halo hasn't had a game released on any Nintendo consoles (it was planned at one point for the DS but was cancelled), so it doesn't qualify but...
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/halos-master-chief-now-on-nintendo-switch-thanks-t/1100-6456435/

Master Chief makes a cameo in Minecraft on the Switch...so I guess he does qualify because of that, it's a very minor cameo but he's there nonetheless...I guess...

Even still he is quite the pipedream but we'll see what happens...

And I will count your list don't you worry, but not if you keep changing it every five minutes....:dizzy:

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
1. Midna
2. Azura
3. Setsuna
4. Anna
5. Savvy Stylist
6. Tiki
7. Agitha lmaoo
8. Captain Toad
9. Pauline
10. Ghirahim
I only support pretty girls :173:

Edit: I tried completely taking chance out of the equation, while I didn't entirely, it did keep me from picking every NPC in Twilight princess that nobody but me cares about : )

HMs: Impa, Veronica, Choir Boys, ARMS thots, Hanafuda/Daiotoryo, Primarina, Decidueye, Viridi, Lyn, Jeanne, Exeggutor, Takamaru, Sylux, Shantae, Shovel
Actually the list is already too long lmao

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
10. Susie Haltmann
9. Revali
8. Tetra
7. Takumi
6. Spring Man
5. Primarina
4. Bandana Dee
3. Rex w/ Pyra/Mythra
2. Gallade
1. Professor Layton

This top 10 list may change overtime.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
1. Ridleyyyyyyyyy (I had to add more y's because he is so big)
2. Ray01 (or any custom robo rep, really)
3. Bomberman
4. Mimikyu (best gen 7 rep imo time to throw some shade Decidueye is lame and uninspired)
5. Sukapon - best obscure retro rep lol
6. Crash Bandicoot pls
7. Isaac gimme dat golden sun
8. Chorus Kids 2: revenge of the gematsu
9. Toad
10. Beast Ganon

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
1. Captain Syrup
2. Dr. Eggman
3. Opa-Opa
4. Rhythm Wrestler & Reporter
5. Slime
6. Bomberman
7. Phoenix Wright
8. Ashley
9. Adeline
10. Anna

AvionFinch

Smash Cadet
1. Phoenix Wright
2. Decidueye
3. Chorus Kids (or any RH rep)
4. Elma
5. Shantae
6. Rex & Pyra
7. Shovel Knight
8. Paper Mario
9. Lyn
10. Ribbon Girl (or any Arms character)

My most wanted used to be Inkling but, uh, yeah.

Basty

Smash Ace
10. Marshall
9. Lana
8. Gooey
7. Zoaroark
6. Andy
5. Wonder-Red
4. Bomberman
3. Takumi
2. Dillon
1. Phoenix Wright

Runic_SSB

Smash Ace
NNID
Runic_SSB
10. Groose
9. Raiden
8. Funky Kong
7. Buzzwole
6. Waluigi
5. Viewtiful Joe
4. Elite Beat Agents
3. Travis Touchdown
2. Dr. Eggman
1. Sora

Last edited:

DogManStar

Smash Ace
1. Isaac
2. Andy
3. Yu Narukami
4. Quote
5. Lloyd Irving
6. Geno
7. Chibi Robo
8. Celica
9. Ridley
10. Toad

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
10. Decidueye (Pokemon)
9. Viridi (Kid Icarus Uprising)
8. Ashley (WarioWare)
7. Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong Country)
6. Lyn (Fire Emblem)
5. Wonder Red (The Wonderful 101)
4. Impa (Hyrule Warriors/The Legend of Zelda)
3. Lip (Panel de Pon)
2. Mike Jones (StarTropics)
1. Takamaru (The Mysterious Murasame Castle)

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
10. Waluigi (Mario)/Daisy(Mario)
9. Isaac (Golden Sun)
8. Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western)
7. Chibi Robo (Chibi Robo)
6. Travis Touchdown(No More Heroes)
5. Meowth(Pokemon)
4. Impa (Legend of Zelda(specifically Hyrule Warriors version))
3. Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)
2. Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong Country)
1. Captain Toad (Mario/Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker)

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
1. Krystal
2. Paper Mario
3. Dixie Kong
4. Mega Man X
5. Captain Toad
6. Terra Branford
7. Blastoise
8. Ganon
9. Malon
10. Slime

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Honourable Mentions:
Blitzcrank (What? I play LoL. Yes I know it'd be stupid but whatever I love the champ)
Master Chief (Had some good times in Halo at school. MC's certainly an icon, but I'm not pretending his Minecraft skin counts)
Balthier (I'm not going to pretend a side character from my favourite Final Fantasy is really enough reason to get into Smash)

The List:

10. Solaire (Would be such a great joke but also presents interesting moveset possibilities)
9. Elma (Loved XCX but characters weren't the strong point, still represents a good game IMO)
8. Toy-Con Robot (Love the mecha vibe, plus I'd love to see some cretive kits like Villager or WFT using the Labo stuff)
7. Lyndis (Blazing Blade was my first FE, like many other people, and we're missing an iaido character)
6. Travis Touchdown (Love his character and Suda 51 is just a hilarious creator, if we can have Bayonetta we can have Travis)
5. Sora (I love KH, and like many others it holds a soft spot in my...heart...would be higher but Sor's not the most compelling guy)
4. Waluigi (My favourite of the named Mario characters, we need a spin-off representative, and a hint of a dirty fighter too)
3. Spyro (not Skylanders, let's just hope for the remake, it'd make my year, they're actually my all time favouritew games)
2. Bomberman (not much to say other than the fact that I've been having a blast with him for my entire life)
1. Andy (Advance wars needs a revival, the charming characters and the amazing music are just a couple reasons why, and the moveset potential is why I need Andy in the game)

Also pleasantly surprise by the number of Andy supporters here. Check out his thread guys, it doesn't get nearly the traffic it deserves!

Last edited:

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
10. Dry Bowser - it's Bowser, but lighter after losing a few pounds
9. Kamek - another magic user, hopefully better than Zelda
8. Master Chief - I just want to see the trailer reaction
7. Dixie Kong - show DKC some more love, please
6. Simon Belmont - why not introduce a whip user
5. King K. Rool - a Mii costume is not enough
4. Banjo-Kazooie - this was my childhood game
3. Knuckles - because Mania
2. Tails - because Mania and my favorite Sonic character
1. Lip - end her suffering now. please.

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
10. Isabelle (Animal Crossing)
9. Rabbid Peach
8. Jeanne (Bayonetta)
7. Decidueye
6. Starfy
5. Princess Daisy
4. Amaterasu (Okami)
3. Chandelure (not gonna happen but still)
2. Paper Mario
1. Bandana Waddle Dee

Last edited:

splat

Smash Lord
Honorable mentions
00 Paper Mario
00 Chorus Kids
00 Tingle
00 Saki
00 Spring Man

Top 10
10 Infantry Unit (Wars series)
09 Dillon
08 Cranky Kong
07 Spyro
06 Ganon
05 Chibi Robo
04 Bandana Dee
03 Captain Toad
02 Bomberman
01 Dixie Kong

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
10. Spyro
9. Dark Samus
8. Bandana Dee
7. Dark Matter
6. Crash Bandicoot
5. K. Rool
4. Shovel Knight
3. Porky
2. Skull Kid
1. Ridley

Last edited:

Sir Ridley XII

Smash Cadet
10. Mach Rider
9. Impa
8. Slippy Toad
7. Captain Toad
6. Spyro the Dragon
5. King K. Rool
4. Waluigi
3. Ridley
2. Rayman
1. Crash Bandicoot

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Top 10's are always fun to do.

10) Impa
9) Chibi-Robo
8) Captain Toad
7) Waluigi
6) Sylux
5) Spring Man
4) Midna
3) Decidueye
2) Ridley
1) Krystal

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
10) Ridley
9) K. Rool
8) Takamaru
7) Lip
6) Geno
5) Ayumi Tachibana
4) Ashley
3) Decidueye
2) Celica or Lyn
1) Rex & Pyra

Last edited:

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
That's how the points system works, huh? Guess I'll have to rearrange my top 10 a little bit.

10. Spyro the Dragon
9. Knuckles
8. Funky Kong
7. Master Chief (He did appear on Minecraft for Switch, so it's possible)
6. Bomberman
5. Goemon
4. Lip (Panel de Pon)
3. Dr. Eggman
2. Mona (Warioware)
1. Earthworm Jim

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
10) ARMS character of some sort. Honestly, my preference would be a Bowser Jr-situation where the alternate costumes are just all the characters from ARMS. They have some slight differences in gameplay but honestly they aren't so enormous that they couldn't do this, I don't think.

9) Chibi-Robo. I loved the Gamecube game a lot. I also feel like Zip Lash was specifically made to create concepts for a Smash-Bros moveset, rather than him coming into the game out of nowhere with his Simon Belmont plug action with no reference to that. If Zip Lash turns out to have been made for that purpose, just like Punch Out Wii was, it will have redeemed itself. But he'd still have to pull from the GCN title in some ways. Please.

8) New FE-Switch character. The only reason this is so low is because we don't know anything about the game yet. I really want a new unique FE character, of a uniqueness level of Robin and Corrin, who I think are the true representatives of what a FE character in Smash Bros can be. I think people see Marth, Roy, Ike and Lucina and think the series just doesn't have a lot of options but it just aint so. Gimme an axe, lance, wyvern/pegasus, bow, shuriken, whatever character. There are so many options here. I guess we'll have to wait and see when it comes. Honestly, pre-Corrin's announcement, I had really thought that a Fates DLC character would have been Azura. Lance-based with singing and water magic and all that? She'd be great. Just like she's great in FE Warriors DLC. Gimme that uniqueness fam. And please don't get rid of Roy again. Keep him exactly as he is in Smash 4, it's perfect. And you'll notice I don't mention Echoes. I'd rather just forget Shadows of Valentia. Alm would be... okay... just because getting Kyle McCarley in Smash would be great. But he wouldn't be very unique. And I thoroughly dislike Celica

7) Crash Bandicoot. I feel it in my bones. I think it's gonna happen. Especially now that N Sane trilogy is confirmed for Switch.

6) Masked Link. I know, another Link? I wouldn't mind it if it was this one. I always loved the transforming characters and I'm hoping they return in Smash 5. A Link that changes between his three Majora's Mask main forms and with a Fierce Deity final smash just writes itself.

5) Kamek. I think there's plenty of room for a second Yoshi representative. I also think that a slow, almost purely ranged character with flight and teleport capabilities sounds both unique and insane.

4) King Boo. The underdog of my roster, I think. I'd like to see him for a lot of reasons, and I even made a thread for him on here.

3) Paper Mario. If his moves were based on an amalgamation of his games (Yes, including stickers and paint), that would be best. Give me partner-based specials, Thing-based Final smashes,and lots of glorious oddness.

2) Shovel Knight. I love this game so much, you guys. His moveset has basically unlimited potential just from his one game. I'd also demand Order of No Quarter Assist trophies... Ahhhhhhhhh please

1) Dixie Kong! I love this character and feels like she has a ton of potential. I get legitimately mad when people say things like "oh she'd be a clone" or whatever, because Sakurai would have to be feeling particularly lazy to make her a clone. She could be amazing.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
1- Crash Bandicoot
2- Bomberman
3- Paper Mario
4- Black Mage
5- Spyro
6- Phoenix Wright
7- Tails
8- Ashley