• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Most Wanted Characters for DLC in Smash 4

The Jiggernaut

Smash Cadet
1. Ice Climbers
2. Bandana Dee
3. Shantae
4. Paper Mario
5. Inkling
6. Banjo Kazooie
7. Krystal
8. King K Rool
9. Chibi Robo
10. Issac

Last edited:

TheBlueSpirit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebiuespirit
3DS FC
5086-3271-7834
Revised my previous list:

Here it goes....

10. Bandana Dee (Kirby)
-At first I thought this was a dumb pick but I'd only be okay with them because of that reason.

9. Fawful (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga-Bowsers Inside Story)
-What if he was? I wouldn't mind that.

8. Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight)

7. Isaac (Golden Sun)
-8 and 7 I have never played the games of. They just seem very interesting from what I've seen and I'd be okay with them being in.

6. Wolf (Star Fox)
-Don't like characters being cut. Simple as that.

5. Vectorman (Vectorman)
-I thought of this the other day, his game is literally the only Sega game I've ever really enjoyed so he'd be cool.....if, you know, people wanted him.....

4. Pichu (Pokemon)
-Wolf's reasoning. And Pikachu isn't cute enough. And Pichu is my favorite Pokemon next to Eevee.

3. Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
-Don't like cut characters. Like Wolf.

2. Captain Toad (Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker)
-Why isn't Toad in the game? Idk. He should be. Captain Toad is even better.

1. SoPo/Nana (Ice Climber)
-I mained them in all the other games and its extremely disappointing that they had to go out ONLY because of technical issues. The most bogus of ways to go out.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Revised my previous list:

Here it goes....

10. Bandana Dee (Kirby)
-At first I thought this was a dumb pick but I'd only be okay with them because of that reason.

9. Fawful (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga-Bowsers Inside Story)
-What if he was? I wouldn't mind that.

8. Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight)

7. Isaac (Golden Sun)
-8 and 7 I have never played the games of. They just seem very interesting from what I've seen and I'd be okay with them being in.

6. Wolf (Star Fox)
-Don't like characters being cut. Simple as that.

5. Vectorman (Vectorman)
-I thought of this the other day, his game is literally the only Sega game I've ever really enjoyed so he'd be cool.....if, you know, people wanted him.....

4. Pichu (Pokemon)
-Wolf's reasoning. And Pikachu isn't cute enough. And Pichu is my favorite Pokemon next to Eevee.

3. Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
-Don't like cut characters. Like Wolf.

2. Captain Toad (Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker)
-Why isn't Toad in the game? Idk. He should be. Captain Toad is even better.

1. SoPo/Nana (Ice Climber)
-I mained them in all the other games and its extremely disappointing that they had to go out ONLY because of technical issues. The most bogus of ways to go out.
I agree on Pichu/Pikachu GREATLY. I love Pikachu, and he's especially cuter this time around in Smash 4, but he alone just doesn't do it for me. Pichu, on the other hand...:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::pichumelee::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

TheBlueSpirit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebiuespirit
3DS FC
5086-3271-7834
I agree on Pichu/Pikachu GREATLY. I love Pikachu, and he's especially cuter this time around in Smash 4, but he alone just doesn't do it for me. Pichu, on the other hand...:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::pichumelee::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
My thoughts exactly. Also bothers me that there's pikachu merch everywhere but I can't find a single PICHU hoodie....so sad.

conTAgi0n

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1668 7817 3192
10. Ridley - Ridley is still super cool, but my enthusiasm for him has kind of died away, especially with Sakurai himself stating he just doesn't think it would work well

9. Inklings - Inklings would be awesome, but I feel strongly that they should be saved for Smash 5. Then they can be the premier hyped new character, and the dev team will have plenty of time to introduce them with a fully fledged ink mechanic figured out. Introducing them as Smash 4 DLC just wouldn't do them justice, so that's why they are low on my list.

8. Snake - Snake was a cool and unique character, but there are other characters I'd like more than seeing him return.

7. Captain Syrup - The real reason I want Captain Syrup is I want to see the Wario Land series revived. I loved that series of games.

6. Shovel Knight - I just played through this game with a friend, and it is really a spectacular game. Such a fun and memorable experience. I would move him higher if he had more games and a closer relationship with Nintendo, but without those he's not quite deserving of a Smash appearance for me. I'd still be happy to see him join the roster though. If he weren't so popular I'd probably drop him 2-3 places on my list.

5. Black Shadow - It's a shame nobody is voting for him, because he would be such an amazing choice. Of course what would really be best is if he were basically Melee Ganondorf, and Ganondorf got all of his specials and most of his other moves completely redone, but that won't happen. However they did him though, Black Shadow would be incredibly cool and fun. Plus F Zero is so under appreciated, it would be nice to see the series get a little more love. He would be higher on my list if there were more people voting for him. I wasn't really sure how to place Black Shadow vs. Bayonetta. I could still easily switch the two and be just as happy with the list.

4. Bayonetta - Bayonetta is such a good game, and the character is really cool. Plus the new history she has with Nintendo is pretty kickass. She was my original vote, but other characters have superseded her on my list now. Unfortunately I think she is probably too adult to make it into Smash, and not quite popular enough, and I also am not sure anymore that she would fit in super well, but I'd still be pretty psyched to see her make it in. Her vs. Black Shadow was a real toss up for me.

3. Wolf - Wolf is this high for two reasons: he was cool and memorable in Star Fox 64, and then I loved playing as him in Brawl. I just loved how all his moves worked. Such a fun character to play as, and probably one of the characters I was strongest with in Brawl. In general I would rather have newcomers over veterans, but Wolf is an exception because I found him fun to play as and he's so deserving as a character.

2. King K. Rool - I probably don't need to say much because he's so popular already that supporting him further feels unnecessary, but I will anyway. I love playing as heavyweights in Smash. My favorite characters are almost all heavyweights. I also think getting to play as villains is the coolest thing ever. Plus I always thought K. Rool was a cool villain, a buff, fatass crocodile who always looked hopped up on cocaine. Perfect for the cool vibe that the Donkey Kong series used to have before Donkey Kong went more soft and little-kid-oriented. I miss the DK rap and DKC sense of humor in the series, and K. Rool fit that style perfectly somehow. I would love to see them bring that back to the DK series, along with K. Rool. His moveset potential is orgasmic too. It's a testament to my #1 pick that K. Rool isn't my first choice, because he is right up my alley.

1. Shantae - Definitely my number one pick. I grabbed her first game out of curiosity when a friend recommended her games to me around the start of the ballot. I was blown away. Those games are so much fun, and so full of personality. It really does feel like discovering a long lost Nintendo treasure. She is such a cool and memorable character, and she would feel right at home in the Smash roster. Plus she would be so damn fun and unique to play as in Smash - she has oodles and oodles of moveset potential.

It would also create a ton of buzz about Smash DLC in the larger gaming world, to a degree that another minor first party Nintendo character never could, not to mention it would cause a massive spike in recognition and popularity for one of the most deserving indie franchises out there. A Smash appearance would be the perfect culmination of Shantae and WayForward's history with Nintendo, and a special honor they both richly deserve. Indie games are also an increasingly significant part of modern Nintendo's story, so it seems appropriate that they have some sort of representation in Smash.

Finally, for Shantae it's now or never: she's about to go multi platform, so if she is ever getting into Smash, it pretty much has to be right now. That's not really the case for any other ballot contenders. And if Shantae does get added, it will set her up to always have a special relationship with Nintendo, whatever other consoles she appears on. On every level, this just feels like Shantae's big moment. Especially with her popularity on the rise lately, she has a real shot at this. I can't imagine a more exciting or deserving character to root for.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
A New update...been wondering why my file wasn't updating after I tally up the points...turns out a copy of the file was saving in a seperate folder and didn't notice *_*....

10. Banjo & Kazooie - 70 *x6
9. Dixie Kong - 76 *x2
8. Bandanna Dee - 102 *x10
7. Ice Climbers - 104 *x12
6. Snake - 109 *x5
5. Ridley - 119 *x15
4. Inkling - 125 *x2
3. Isaac - 146 *x12
2. Wolf - 168 *x12
1. King K Rool - 202 *x20
Bandana Dee and Ice Climbers are in a tight battle for their respective spots and keep pushing eachother back and forth...Ice Climbers have retained the advantage as of now...
But
Both have reached over 100 points in the process!

However....

King K Rool has now reached God status apparently, and has now ascended past the 200 point mark! What's a Mii Costume?

----

Another update, for my personal list...
My top 5 are pretty much never gonna change barring one of them gets confirmed (hopefully)...

10. Inklings
9. Shantae
8. Ganon
7. Weavile
6. Yoshimitsu
5. Wolf
4. Impa
3. Ridley
2. Dark Samus
1. Midna

*and silly me almost forgot top make the changes from my list*

----

I'm gonna try to get the Top 50 together...we'll see if this ends well or not...Depending on how many characters get the same score it may be a Top 40 or 30...we'll see...

Last edited:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
10- Monita

a creepy AI? sign me up!

9- Viridi

She's just lovely

8- Bomberman

A cool Konami rep that would actually fit in. lookingatyousnake

7- A Rythm Heaven character

They'd be cool

6- Vaati

We need more LoZ characters and we need more villains.. voila.. he's also edgy.

5- Chibi Robo

Dunno how to explain why I want him.. I just want him he's cute

4- Waluigi

I wanna pelvic thrust my enemies.. I need to man.

3- Shantae

She's very unlikely and pretty indie but that's not stopping her from being an awesome character in smash (if she gets in that is)

2-Midna

I know she's an assist trophy and that she won't happen but still.. I'd love to see the lil imp playable. (**** twili midna)

1- Rayman

Rayman needs more love tbh. He'd be very unique and is one of the only surviving gaming heroes from the golden age of platformers. he deserves to be in smash! I also just REALLY want him in because the first Rayman game is still my favorite video game of all time

Nintendoge_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bwooper
3DS FC
1306-6166-5014
10. Chrom

9. Chorus Kids -- or any other Rhythm Heaven character

8. Munchlax -- don't ask x_x

7. Mallo

6. Daisy

5. KK Slider

4. Isabelle

3. Inkling

2. Ice Climbers -- pls

1. Shovel Knight

Last edited:

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
10. Animal Villager (Animal Crossing neighbors, Isabelle, Tom Nook, etc.)
9. Jibanyan
8. Captain Toad
7. Isaac
6. Krystal
5. Inkling
4. Dixie Kong
3. King K. Rool
2. Impa
1. Elma

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Alright folks, Top 50 is ready for viewing...
Keep in mind if the characters are tied with points the number of * (signifying Number 1 picks) will break said ties, if it remains a tie then they are ranked in the highest possible placing...

48-Takamaru-12
48-Savvy Stylist-12
48-Dark Samus-12
46-Black Mage-12*
46-Skull Kid-12*
45-Professor Layton-12*x2
44-Black Shadow-13
43-Anna-13*
42-Crash Bandicoot-13*x2
41-Lyn-14*
----
40-Pokemon Trainer-14*x2
38-Chorus Kids-15
38-Knuckles-15
37-Zero-15*
36-Ivysaur-16*
35-Amaterasu-17*x3
34-Tails-19
33-Medusa-19*x3
32-Andy-21*x2
31-Young Link-22*
----
30-Pichu-23
28-Simon Belmont-23*
28-Ganon-23*
27-Daisy-23*x2
26-Midna-24*x2
25-Sceptile-25
24-Geno-25*
23-Waluigi-30*
22-Captain Toad/Toad-32*x2
21-Ray-32*x6<>

----
20-Wonder Red-33*x2
19-Bomberman-34*
18-Chibi-Robo-36*
17-Shovel Knight-37*x2
16-Bayonetta-42*
15-Paper Mario-48*x4
14-Impa-49
13-Rayman-50*x5
12-Krystal-65*x2
11-Shantae-65*x4
----
10-Banjo & Kazooie-70*x6
9-Dixie Kong-78*x2
8-Bandanna Dee-102*x10
7-Ice Climbers-106*x12
6-Snake-109*x5
5-Inkling-127*x2
4-Ridley-119*x15
3-Isaac-147*x12
2-Wolf-168*x12
1-King K Rool-204*x20

<>accumulated votes between different Ray's of Custom Robo
I did include the latest posts, there wasn't any changes in the Top 10 placings however...

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
10. Ice Climbers:
Honestly, I don't really care about the Ice Climbers, but it pains me to see that they were cut. Ever since melee, the icies were this off character that nobody really knew or loved because of the game they originated from, but they became a staple in the smash series. I'd love to see them reworked so that they can function on the 3DS version, may it be through the removal of Nana or a "Luma-fication" of her.

9. Ridley:
Too Big? well, NES-ify him. Have you seen his NES sprites? or the model with the tiny wings from melee's intro? proportions wise, I'd say that ridley could look like a more slim charizard. Either way, I feel like the metroid series needs more reps and Ridley definitely is the first one that comes to mind.

8. Dixie Kong:
The Donkey Kong franchise is seriously underrepresented, especially now that retro has revived the "country" series with 2 phenominal games. The latest one, tropicl freeze, even brought back Dixie Kong and oh I rejoiced! She debuted in my favorite platformer ever (DKC2) and I feel that next to a certain Krokodile King, Dixie Kong has one of the best chances to be added from the DK series.

7. Waluigi:
I love to play Wario and one of my best friends loves Waluigi. Having him playable in smash would be great. additionally, Waluigi's attacks can be based off of the Mario Spinoff games (using tennis rackets or other items) with some trickery thrown in (burying Piranha plants that act like "mines")

6. Balloon Fighter:
Sakurai loves the NES. the inclusion of Pit, ROB, Duck Hunt and Ice Climbers have made that clear. So why not throw in the Balloon Fighter? It'd be a lovely way to remember Iwata through the work of Sakurai and I feel like Balloon Fighter is one of those NES 1-hit wonders that has a chance to be represented in smash.

5. Wolf:
Well, Wolf's definitely missing from the current roster. It just feels incomplete without him and the reasons to why he (and Lucas) were cut are still not apparent to me.

4. Tetra:
I'd love to see a new Zelda rep, especially because the series has been kind of shunned in smash 4. Sure, we got the seperation of Zelda and Sheik, but besides that the rep selection is kind of weak. We got Link, little Link, heavy Falcon and Zelda and Sheik. Tetra'd be my go to choice for a new Zelda rep, with an agile playstyle and some pirate tools thrown into the mix (gliding with sail cloth, swinging a telescope, using daggers...)

3. Inklings:
Splatoon is fresh. I want some of that in my smash bros. A great new IP with colorful and memorable characters, it's just a match made in heaven. please Nintendo, give them a chance.

2. Porky:
We need more villains and Porky is one of the most memorable ones Nintendo has ever created. I'd love to see him entering the stage in his spider-mech from earthbound (with his striped suit and all), because I feel that this version of the character just fits into the game better proportion-wise, but also from a design aspect. A withered old body cannot show emotion and facial expressions as well as the face of a yound boy. One of his grab could have his mech pummeling someone while Porky shouts:" spankety spankety spankety"...instant main!

1. King K. Rool:
I wanted him since Melee days. I love every single aspect of the character (except for the cartoon...that always rubbed me the wrong way). He oozes personality, his design is amazing, his moveset possibilities are endless and he's one of the iconic video game characters of my childhood. DKC1 is the first game I ever owned and DKC2 is my 2nd most favorite video game, period.
I hope his finest hour is on the rise.

HeadSchott

Smash Cadet
NNID
headschott
3DS FC
5370-0395-8945
Switch FC
4035-4288-6515
10. ANY Previously cut character (Wolf, Ice Climbers, Snake, Young Link, Squirtle, Ivysaur, even Pichu, I don't care)
It's really a shame any character gets the boot, bring them all back. Some would argue Toon Link took Young Link's spot, but I feel like Young Link could be reworked to be more Majora's Mask-esque to differentiate himself from the other 2 Links. I don't care what cut character(s) come back, just bring back someone other than Lucas and Roy.

9. Impa

She could be a cool combo of Sheik with elements of the swordsmen characters. The Hyrule Warriors version of her would be the best looking, and a lot of her moves could draw inspiration from that game. I really would like her because Zelda simply needs more reps, especially when a new Zelda rep hasn't been added since Brawl (even then, Toon Link just replaced Young Link)

8. King K. Rool

He's one of, if not the, most requested character right now, and for good reason. I think he's a great fit; he's another villain in the game, another DK rep, he's very unique because of his size and speed in his original game, it'd be a great way to shake up the higher weight class in Smash, make him very mobile but easy to hit too.

7. Ridley

I know, I know, "Sakurai said..." But that's not a good enough reason for me and a lot of others. Shrink him down to his NES version, maybe slight bigger. Replace his model on the Pyrosphere level with Meta Ridley, and BOOM. Ridley is a fighter, and he doesn't conflict with the stage boss. Metroid simply needs more attention in this game, Samus and her Zero Suit bootylicious form just aren't enough. That, and he's another villain, there needs to be more playable villains. He doesn't need to fly, make him have multiple jumps like other characters do: Kirby flies in his game, but not in Smash, Pit in his game, not in Smash though, Charizard is a Fire / FLYING TYPE POKEMON, and he doesn't fly in Smash 4 (and he only glides in Brawl/Project M).

6. Bomberman

Bomb Projectiles, different types from his games, i.e. Big Bomb, Fire Bomb, maybe a bouncing bomb, he'd be like Link's down B special on crack, recovery could be rockets on his back, similar to Diddy Kong. Final Smash could be similar to when the Bo-bombs start showing up during Sudden Death!!

5. Dixie Kong
Forget King K. Rool, gimme Dixie as the DK rep, she's another female character and a DK rep, she's been around since the SNES days, she just makes so much sense.
Specials: Up Hair Propeller (does a little damage, similar to Link's, maybe blows opponent away slightly)
Side B- Bongo Rocket barrels
Regular B- Banana crossbow (Tiny Kong's from DK64)
Grabs with hair little longer reach but not a tether
Smashes and Aerials : similar to Diddy, but utilizes her hair to attack
Final Smash - Kiddy Kong: Calls in Kiddy Kong who's riding Rambi the Rhino to mess up the place.

4. Knuckles
My 2nd favorite Sonic character, and out of all the Sonic cast, he's perfect to be a fighter in Smash. He could be a slower, stronger version of Sonic with his own unique style (like a cross between Cpt Falcon and Sonic, but slower than both of them, with some moves similar to Charizards). A lot of moves could be similar to Sonic Battle:
Specials = Side B- Glide Punch (similar to Charizard's over B without the punishment of damage but less damaging),
Down- Spin Dash (slower version of Sonic's)
Up B Drill Uppercut (similar to Charizard's Up-B, can't Glide afterwards)
Regular B is a huge charge up punch, like Falcon Punch
Smash Moves: Down Smash Digs and comes back up either left or right, leaves a hole where enemy can be buried, can't be used on platforms you can fall through
Side Smash- strong punch
Up Smash- Uppercut
Aerials: Down A Downward Drill Fist, can be followed up with Down Smash A
Rest of the moves would be pretty straight forward Back A, Forward A, Up A, and Neutral A moves
Final Smash = Hyper Knuckles- punches the ground a punch when B is pressed, lava rocks spew from the ground and hits enemies

3. Shovel Knight
He's perfect for Smash in every way. He represents Old School style in a New School way for Video Games, which to me captures the very essence of Nintendo. Plus he's got some many unique abilities that would be perfect moves for Smash.
Specials: Side B- Dust Knuckles, similar to Jigglypuffs Pound, can be used for slight horizontal travel
Down B- Shovel Fling projectile
Up B- Shovel propeller (similar to Link's Up B)
Regular B- one of his projectiles from the game, fireball move, anchor throw, etc.
Grab: Fishing Rod, can be used to tether to edges and grab enemies and items
Smash and Aerials would be similar to other swordsmen characters, but with dat shovel good good
Final Smash = Knight's Shed- a shed full of shovels and other garden tools appears, Shovel Knight goes in, gets armed to the teeth, and throws/uses tools in a destructive manner

2. Toad
He's needed to be in Smash for a while, I don't care if Peach uses him as a counter (see below move idea lol) Uses Cpt. Toad and Mario Kart/Sports elements, some moves have random properties like Mr. G&W; alternate costumes could be Red, Green, blue, yellow toads, Cpt. Toad, Toadsworth colored and two colors of Toadette
Specials: Side B- Toad Kart- very similar to Wario's Bike/Bowser Jr's kart, slower but but harder to knock off
Down B- Vegetable Pull, similar (maybe different sized vegetables) if not the same as Peach's
B- Pull out Peach Doll as counter, he uses it to slap the opponent back
Up B- Propeller Block from NSMB Wii
Smashes- Side Smash- various items/weapons randomly generate for Smashes (i.e. golf club, tennis racket, baseball bat from Mario Sports spinoffs, similar to Peach's side smash)
Up Smash- use dat big ol' head for bashing
Down B- Cpt. Toad's Pickaxe
Aerials- Sports weapons and Cpt. Toads Pickaxe
Final Smash: Toad Rush: all the Toads from "other castles" fly around the screen and hit enemies, kind of like Dedede's smash from Brawl with all the Waddle Dee's

1. Rayman
Pretty straight-forward moves for his character's attacks from his game, I just want him in Smash more than anyone else. Besides all the Nintendo characters already in the game, Sonic, and Megaman, I've always wanted him in the Smash series as a character. My hype was so big when he was in the game as a trophy, so you can imagine how dissappointed I was when I found out he wasn't playable or even a trophy or stage hazard/background character... Like Shovel Knight, he has so much potential to be a great third party character, and his unique properties make him stand-out.
Move examples:
Specials: Up B- Propeller hair for recovery
B- charging punch, charge up to throw fist, can tether if the B hits the ledge
Side B- Plunger Gun from Rayman Raving Rabbids
Aerials : various punches, kicks, and headbutt Up A, Down A foot has good reach and is a spike
Final Smash: Rayman Rock Band: friends and Rabbids rock out and melt the faces off enemies

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
10 wolf. only at 10 because I know he is going to get in.
9 pokey spider mech (mother 2 version)
8 ray mk 2
7 sylux
6 krystal
5 king k rool
4 knuckles
3 Lyn (fire emblem)
2 Vaati
1 Agumon

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Wow, I don't even know if I have 10 characters I'd like to see so I'd have to think pretty hard on this one... This would be my list:

10. Ice Climbers
I wouldn't say I mained them, but I did enjoy playing as them in Melee and especially in Brawl. Personally it just doesn't feel the same without them on the roster to be honest. I know it was because of technical reasons and not because of anything else, but I would still love to see them come back into the game whether they were popular or not. They were just fun characters to have.

9. Linebeck
I know this one is a big stretch considering he's only been in one Zelda game Phantom Hourglass and only referenced in Spirit Tracks, but I still feel like he may be a breath of fresh air in Smash. For one, he would be another Toon based character from the Zelda series which I do feel like we could use one more of at least. Next would be solely because of his personality...

He seems like he would be a huge underdog type of character. In Phantom Hourglass he always put on this great adventurer act when in reality he was a bit of a goof as well as a coward. Although he didn't do much of anything at all in the game I'm sure Nintendo could be creative and figure it out. After all, they made Tingle into a fighter in Hyrule Warriors when he only made Maps and even figured out a Move-set for Duck Hunt, so why not? I'm rooting for you Linebeck, even if no one else might.

8. Bomberman
To be honest I didn't play much of his games as a kid, but I did get pretty hooked to the one(s) I did play. I would love to see him be put in for Nostalgia's sake, plus he would fit into Smash I believe based on how he looks alone. The realistic and anime-ish type characters are nice and all, but I can't help but enjoy the cartoony styled characters more. You also can't beat the Classics!

7. Young Link (Majora Style)

To be honest, I will only accept Young Link back in if he's not a clone but rather a separate character from Link and Toon Link. For instance I'd rather have him act like Poke'Trainer did and able to switch out between masks than be just a smaller Link. They recently released a remastered Majoras Mask on 3DS, plus there's apparently a big fan base for Majoras Mask alone.

On top of that, they even included Young Link as well as a Majora themed Map for Hyrule Warriors. The only things I see that may hurt the chances of this happening is it may be too difficult to pull off the mask thing (but then again they made it work for Poke'Trainer) and since Fierce Deity Link is an alt costume/swap for Link it wouldn't make much sense to use him as a Final Smash. Young Link could be capable of something else as a Final Smash I guess, but yeah... It beats being another clone.

6. Paper Mario

I do believe Mr. Game & Watch is the only 2D character we need, plus we also have tons of Mario reps; however I would still love to see Paper Mario be added in. I loved the series and played each one that came out (aside from the 3DS one) and I gotta say Paper Mario does have potential to be a non-clone Mario. He has a hammer that could be used for his Neutral and/or Side B (as there have been different things it could do) and even use Paper Mario mechanics when it comes to charging it.

And what I mean by that is the gauge you normally see when used in Paper Mario will come up and timing will also be key. He could also have a ground pound move, do his spin dash for Dash A, and more. On top of that I can imagine his Final Smash being all of his Paper partners attacking at once (Could be from Thousand Year Door most likely). Would be kinda neat.

Wishful thinking, but kinda neat either way...

5. Amy Rose
This is also a bit of a stretch, but if we ever got another Sonic Rep I'd prefer her over Shadow, Tails, and Knuckles. Don't get me wrong, I'd root for Knuckles to be in too but I feel like Amy would be a better choice. Why? Well there will be another female character to choose from and on top of that, she's got that hammer of hers to back her up! She's been in several Sonic games and even playable in quite a few if I remember right so why not? I still feel like she'd be relevant enough to fit into Smash.

4. King K Rool

My reasoning's for him may be a little different than the rest, but hear me out. I think Smash could use him because we're lacking Villains on the Roster. I'd like to see a bit more baddies put in, plus Donkey Kong really could use another Representative. Course there's others that could use more too like Metroid, but I haven't really played that series to really list one from it.

Besides, he might not of been featured in any of the recent DK Games but he's what I'd consider as Donkey Kongs main Villain.

3. NiGHTS
Very few games where this character comes from; however they've made dozens upon dozens of appearances in plenty of other games (mainly Sonic ones and usually just Easter Eggs). If another Sega Rep were ever chosen this would be the one I want to see. They look so unique and their moves alone would also be pretty unique in my opinion. It's a long shot, but here's hoping.

2. Tetra
Almost like Linebeck, I want her to be in cause I would enjoy seeing another Toon representative from Zelda. If Link has Zelda then why can't Toon Link have Tetra? Turns out she's going to even be added into the new Hyrule Warriors Legends game for the 3DS too, so it's not like she's irrelevant or an forgotten character for that matter. Plus she'd be a new non-clone Zelda Rep!

1. Impa
If not Tetra, then I would most definitely want Impa to be included. If she ever got into Smash I would squeal like a little girl with over excitement! She doesn't get featured too often in Zelda games, but she has certainly been featured in the newest ones like Skyward Sword and Hyrule Warriors, where she has a pretty neat Move-set if you ask me.

They don't have to exactly use the same move-set from that game, but they definitely have something going with her. She doesn't even have to use her Giant Blade, but rather the Naginata Weapon. Either one will work for her, plus she is also a Sheikah and can similarly work as Shiek without being too much of a clone at all. I believe she has a lot of potential for the next Zelda Rep.

Last edited:

Koopaul

Smash Champion
So these are DLC I want and not what I think is likely.

1. King K. Rool
2. Ridley
3. Dixie Kong
4. Barbara
5. Isaac
6. Wolf
7. Andy
8. Chibi Robo
9. Black Shadow
10. Inkling

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
My Top 10

10- Bayonetta
9- Bandana Dee
8- Snake
7- Dixie Kong
6- King K. Rool
5- Ice Climbers
4- Isaac
3- Wolf
2- Impa
1- Krystal

I just simply like these characters. That's a good enough reason I feel.

candyissweet

Smash Apprentice
Before I start school I'm going to update my list very slightly. SO SORRY WONDER RED YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED

10. Wonder Red --> Isa
9. Isa --> Chibi Robo
8. Claus
7. Inkling
6. Wolf
5. Mii Wizard --> Andy
4. King K Rool
3. Ice Climbers
2. Waddle Dee
1. Isaac

Remember, this is an UPDATED list and not a new list.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
1. Dixie Kong
2. Inklings
3. Rhythm Heaven rep
4. Captain Toad
5. Ridley
6. Ice Climbers
7. Shovel Knight
8. King K. Rool
9. Professor Layton
10. Pichu

whenUC_da_LIGHT

Smash Cadet
1. Mecha Fiora
2. Claus
3. Krystal
4. Wolf
5. King K Rool
6. Melia Antiqua
7. Ice Climbers
8. Black Shadow
9. Vaati
10. Ghirahim

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
A new update on the Top 10...

10. Krystal - 74 *x4
9. Dixie Kong - 87 *x3
8. Bandanna Dee - 103 *x10
7. Snake - 112 *x5
6. Ice Climbers - 112 *x12
5. Ridley - 125 *x15
4. Inkling - 132 *x2
3. Isaac - 153 *x12
2. Wolf - 177 *x12
1. King K Rool - 219 *x22

No. Your eyes are not deceiving you. Krystal has climbed her way into the Top 10 after it has for so long had the same characters, ever since Roy's official confirmation I believe. Her recent support has knocked poor Banjo & Kazooie out of the Top 10 for the time being.
Ice Climbers have over taken Snake as well...only just...

Also I went ahead and made this Strawpoll: http://strawpoll.me/5379893
Knock yourselves out voting on it...All of the characters are based on the Top 50 and are (somewhat) grouped in categories; Newcomers, NPC's, Third Party, and Veterans...With limited options I grouped pkmn Trainer with Squirtle and Ivysaur so I can dd more characters...

Last edited:

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
I decided to leave out any cut characters. Not because I wouldn't LOVE to see characters like Wolf, Ice Climbers, or Snake make a return, but I prefer to have my list be original ideas, rather than things that Sakurai's already done.

11. Ridley - I know his chances are next to impossible so I decided to put him as my one honorable mention. :p
10. Meowth
9. Tetra/Impa - If I had to pick one, I'd probably say Tetra.
8. Isa
7. Ray
6. Toad - Preferably of the Captain variety.
5. Rayman
4. King K. Rool
3. Shovel Knight
2. Inkling
1. Isaac

My new list:

1. King K. Rool
2. Bandana Dee
3. Wolf
4. Ridley
5. Black Mage
6. Captain Toad
7. Bomberman
8. Kamek
9. Pig Ganon
10. Gengar
Honorable mentions:
11. Magolor
12. Meowth

Changes:
- Pig Ganon added to 9th place.
- Magolor fell to honorable mentions.
- Kamek rose one place to 8th place.
- Gengar's downfall continues: he fell two places to 10th place.

(The reason why Gengar has fallen so much is because it's very unlikely that he'll get in to this Smash or any future ones).

phantom man

Smash Journeyman
(Not in order)
1: Ice Climber(s)
2:Bandana Dee
3:Wolf (Please Sakurai!)
4: Shadow the Hedgehog
5: Pichu
6:Tetra
7:Young Link
8:SHOVEL KNIGHT!!!!!!!!
Cant think of anymore.

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
1. Banjo-Kazooie
2. Chibi-Robo
3. Knuckles
4. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
5. Lanky Kong
6. Dig Dug
7. Q*Bert
8. King K. Kool (lmao, imagine if his initials were KKK)
9. Krystal
10. Ice Climbers (Idk, I needed a #10)

I actually would find it pretty funny for Dig Dug to join in with Pac-Man, or Q*Bert and we could have arcade classics like DK, Pac-Man and (to an extent) Ryu in.

Playing as Q*bert and hitting people with his Schnozz while hopping around would actually be funny as hell.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
I only really care about Wolf, Dixie and Isaac to be honest, everyone else would just be a bonus. But if I had to pick 7 more it'd be K. Rool, Paper Mario, Shantae, Ice Climbers (tag mechanic), Bandana Dee, Inkling, and Toon Zelda only because I think they are the most likely and/or deserving.

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
I only really care about Wolf, Dixie and Isaac to be honest, everyone else would just be a bonus. But if I had to pick 7 more it'd be K. Rool, Paper Mario, Shantae, Ice Climbers (tag mechanic), Bandana Dee, Inkling, and Toon Zelda only because I think they are the most likely and/or deserving.
Issac is deserving as the golden sun series could use some recognition, but I could care less for him.

but going along that logic, Chibi-Robo is also deserving.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I believe it's time to revise my list:

Honorable Mention. Wolf
I feel like there is a void in this roster since Brawl, and I think that void was left by Wolf. There's something about Wolf's character that feels very "Brawl" to me, those times I went over to my grandparents house during family card nights, Brawl would always be the game I would play when I brought my Wii over. Of all the characters on the roster, Wolf feels most quintessentially "Brawl" to me, and it was my favorite game in the series, including Smash 4. With Wolf in Smash 4 I feel like the roster would be "complete' even if my top picks weren't chosen.

10. Bandana Dee
The Kirby series remains one of my favorite Nintendo IPs beneath Pokemon. I rate Bandana Dee lower on this list because I'm actually quite content with Kirby, Meta Knight, and King Dedede to represent the Kirby franchise. If a 4th were to get in, which I think is deserved, Bandana Dee would be my choice. His spear wielding antics would be unique in Smash and I think he could have a fun playstyle.

9. Ray MK III
Ray is from one of my favorite Nintendo IPs (beneath Pokemon but above Kirby), and that is Custom Robo. I'm currently playing Little Battlers Experience on the 3DS and I'm having an absolute blast with it, and it too is a mini robot toy battling game. But it's not QUITE the same charm as Custom Robo. This is a franchise I feel does not get its due in Smash now that the Ray Assist has been cut and there is not even any music in the game from it. Ray can bring the entire arsenal of Custom Robo by his side to make a nearly limitless moveset (I'd even say he could have entirely different custom moves like Palutena, he is from CUSTOM Robo after all!)

8. Dr. Eggman
A pretty hype choice for me. Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik will go down as one of the most iconic video game villains of all time, right alongside Bowser. What could POSSIBLY be more hype than a team battle with Mario and Sonic vs. Bowser and Eggman? Even though some might be hesistent to double dip on 3rd party IPs, but if any Sonic character deserves its spot, Eggman far and away has been in every single (or almost every single) Sonic game and goes way back with the blue blur himself. He'd be a welcome addition to the roster in my book, especially if he brings a battle mech with him.

7. Pichu
Pichu was one of my secondaries in Melee. Not only was he adorable but he was absolutely absurd. Nothing was quite more rewarding and disrespectful than killing with Pichu. I know a lot of people hate the little tike, but I would certainly like to see him return. Far from my top pick, but I would be glad to see him back.

6. Ivysaur
Another good choice. For Pokemon representation, there is a distinct lack of "green" on this roster. Having a Fire and Water type feels wrong without a Grass type to complete the trifecta. Ivysaur here also has that same "Brawl" feel to him that I love so much about Wolf. His quadrupedal nature and anti-air gameplay make him among the most unique Smash characters ever. While some might argue a final formed Grass type of an unrepped Gen should take priority, Ivysaur would be easy to make and fill those voids quite nicely.

5. Shantae
A third party character, an indie character. Who could possibly run among the All-Stars of Nintendo and the greatest gaming icons of the 3rd party line? I think Shantae can more than any other indie character. You see, Shantae has had 3 exclusive games for Nintendo consoles, recently had a release in Japan (Pirate's Curse) and is having yet another game on the way which is multiplatform. WayForward has always been quite loyal to Nintendo and Shantae herself is a favored design of mine. Being able to transform, use magic, and even attack with her hair, her moveset potential is undoubted. Furthermore, she's one of the very first video game characters that was originally intended to be female (Samus was not, and was originally intended to be male), plus being the star of her own series without being a spin-off. I'd say that represents a lot.

4. Krystal
I've only come to this conclusion recently. I realize that Star Fox Adventures and Krystal both receive a LOT of negative attention from Star Fox fans. Honestly Adventures was my introduction to Star Fox and I thought it was one of the best games on the Gamecube. It's so essential to my childhood because my sister was QUITE taken with the game. We played through and beat this game over THIRTY times, more than we even did with Resident Evil 4. Just taking turns watching and playing. There is also no worry about Krystal using a Landmaster! Krystal is pretty high on my list, but mostly because I want a stage from Adventures. Be it Krazoa Palace or Thorntail Hollow, if only to FINALLY receive some of the great music the game has to offer.

To be dead honest here, if I knew Krystal would come with a Krazoa Palace or Thorntail Hollow stage, or any stage based off Adventures, she'd be Number 1.

3. Banjo & Kazooie
My most played Nintendo 64 game hands down was Banjo-Tooie. It was the best. Huge worlds to explore, so many moves to collect, being able to fly freely around, transform into various animals (even a permanent dragon form!) and take on huge bosses. A pipe dream at best, but few characters could make me more hype than the Bear and Bird here can.

2. Ridley
Ah, Ridley. Much maligned, much asked for. Your fanbase was practically driven underground by the hate and salt throwing. And yet Ridley is the only real pick for a Metroid character. He's intimidating, very cool looking, and could have a very fun moveset based on his ferocity and brutal style of combat. Like K. Rool, if only to see his fans get redemption I'd very much like to see Ridley be playable, even if it's likely not going to happen so long as Sakurai is in charge.

1. King K. Rool
Here we have King K. Rool. Heavyweight, villain, DK rep, projectiles and traps. On the surface K. Rool is mostly just there to fill a dozen different unchecked quotas on a Smash character. Not only does this make him great in his own right, but deeper you'll find a goofy villain many kids of the 90's grew up with in the beloved Donkey Kong Country series. I've grown very close to the Kremling Kutthroats and no Smash character would please me more than K. Rool, just to see this lot celebrate.

If ANY of these characters get in, I will be satisfied with Ballot DLC. Maybe Wolf to a lesser extent, but still glad.

Last edited:

ZeroInfinity

Smash Rookie
10. Zero
9. Zero
8. Zero
7. Zero
6. Zero
5. Zero
4. Zero
3. Zero
2. Zero
1. Zero

... Okay, I'll do it properly...

Edit: Crap, I just realized I forgot Lilac from Freedom Planet! Let me fix that.

10. Gunvolt (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
9. NiGHTS (NiGHTS: Into Dreams)
8. Axl (Mega Man X)
7. Blaze the Cat (Sonic)
6. Lilac ( Freedom Planet)
5. X (Mega Man X)
4. Sir Arthur (Ghosts 'n Goblins)
3. Ephriam (Fire Emblem)
2. Amaterasu (Okami)
1. Zero (Mega Man X)

Half of them are Capcom characters... oops. :/

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
10. Bandana Dee
I used to support him, my interest has somewhat waned, but I nevertheless wish to see him.

9. Pichu
No veteran gets left behind. Especially not one with so much potential. Dark Pit is not a good enough joke, we need a follow up.

8. Shantae
Shantae is my first reasonable pick for a third party character. Her history with Nintendo will probably be to her benefit when compared with other choices.

7. King K. Rool
He would have been much higher if I still had faith that he was more likely than not. No one fits the intent of the ballot better than King K. Rool.

6. Ice Climbers
Entitled 3DS users desecrating my entitlement. Smash is not Smash without Ice Climbers. If we have to use SoPo to make Smash 4 an actual Smash game, so be it.

5. Daisy
Daisy is essentially the only Mario "character" that I actually enjoy. Her fan-base, in my opinion, is the least intrusive and rather than pushing me away from the character (such as Isaac) they engrossed me with the possibilities.

4. Wolf
Wolf has always been one of my favorite Nintendo characters, his move-set is very inspired contrary to detractors claiming that he is a glorified clone. If Lucas was somehow popular enough to return, Wolf is, in spades. He is somewhat lower just because most people believe he is guaranteed.

3. Ridley
Ridley would offer a lot based on his physiological diversity and his size. Metroid is severely underrepresented as there is only one character. Two move-sets, one character. Ever since the Melee opening, I have wanted Wolf, Ridley, and Samurai Goroh (replaced by Black Shadow in recent years). Wolf happened and I could not be happier. Samurai Goroh will probably never happen and it will take a different developer to "fix" Sakurai's mistake via Black Shadow and give us the REAL character with the greatest move-set potential, Ganondorf. I digress, Ridley was the only hope for one of my old childhood dreams to come true. Until the ballot opened, that is.

2. Banjo and Kazooie
No character is more worthy. The fact that they are not currently owned by Nintendo is irrelevant. If we are speaking in regard to Nintendo and its history, Banjo dwarfs King K. Rool, Wolf, Isaac, and every single other character on this top ten list. He has been a dream for over a decade and despite the notion that he is not entirely likely, I cannot help but want him. His move-set quite literally writes itself, Phil Spencer has established that he is willing to give Nintendo express permission to use the character and the "competition" argument is utterly fallacious. I understand very little about business, but I certainly understand more about it than 90% of individuals it would seem.

1. Young Link

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time was my first Nintendo title, and Link, the protagonist, was the reason I decided to try Smash 64 in 1999. Link was quite literally the only character that I would use for the longest time. Once Melee launched, I had no idea that not only would Link be updated in respect to the original artwork, I believe, but the game also included Legend of Zelda characters that I never imagined possible in Smash. Zelda and her transformation Sheik were on the staring roster, I could not contain my excitement. Unlocking Ganondorf himself is perhaps one of my favorite moments in gaming, right up there with battling him in Ocarina of Time before even playing the game (used cartridges, man). Regardless, one character was on the roster that I always neglected. His name was Young Link. Just as in Smash 64, I would predominately use Link in Melee. Occasionally, I would switch and play the other Legend of Zelda characters, but never Young Link. If I wanted that play style, I would use Link. However, the torture known as Brawl was released and my main was butchered. I switched to spacies and never looked back, until the ballot opened, that was. I thought of the possibilities and reminisced about nostalgia. One of my oldest ideas returned. Masked Link. This reinvigorated my love for speculation and I began supporting Young Link despite understanding that he would most likely be a second version clone. I decided to learn (reconnect with) Link and I had a lot of fun doing so. The inherent problem? I do not enjoy Link as a character. I absolutely adore the Hero of Time though. The reason why I would prefer Young Link over so many characters has perhaps become readily apparent. He is my favorite character.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Update: basically, my new "top 10" becomes reduced to the four characters I care the most according to my previous list, so it becomes:

4: Wolf
3: Dixie Kong
2. K. Rool
1: Tetrimino

Everyone else either I think could be cool but don't care enough to be a strong want (such as Isaac and Wonder Red) or I lost interest due to increasing personal protectionism against most third-parties (notably Snake and Rayman). Basically those four are the only ones I care about, everything else is cherry on the top at best.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Let's see...the last few weeks made me change a few.

1. Eliwood/Sigurd combo
2. Lana (Hyrule Warriors)
3. Fiora (Xenoblade)
4. Black Shadow
5. Chrom (Genei Ibun Roku #FE) - To ensure Chromplete Global Saturation.
6. Micaiah
7. Kaptain K. Rool
8. Isaac (GS: Dark Dawn) - Badass coat or no go.
9. Slippy
10. Tiki (Fire Emblem)

Last edited:

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
10. Chrom (Fire Emblem) - If this were pre-launch, Chrom would have been my #1 choice, but ever since launch, Chrom has been appearing in almost every nook & cranny in Smash 4, plus the Mii costume, so that's why he is only at #10. But in all honesty, Chrom is one of my all time favorite Fire Emblem characters and i would love to see the guy properly in Smash as a playable character. Plus he fits the criteria of being a good newcomer to the series, but ever since that trailer..........

9. King K. Rool (Donkey Kong) - Basically needs no explanation, but still: The DK series has been incredibly stale in Smash when it comes to character representation and just needs more. King K. Rool is the perfect and ideal fit. Dixie would work too, but King K. Rool is basically THE perfect candidate for a DK rep. I'm not that fond of K. Rool, but even then i acknowledge that he is ideal for DLC.

8. Ridley (Metroid) - Basically the exact same situation as King. K Rool, only he joins Chrom in the "Make Fun of for not being in Smash" list. Seriously though, Ridley has been long overdue for being a newcomer in Smash and he deserves it. Ever since Melee's E3 trailer, people have been wanting Ridley in Smash. Just give it to him, Sakurai. So what if he's too big, tell that to Sentinel from Marvel vs Capcom.

7. Shantae/Shovel Knight - Both are highly successful indie platforming icons. Shovel Knight is considered one of the best games released this generation and Shantae is considered one of the hidden gems of the Nintendo eshop with Pirates Curse. Both are extremely popular when it comes to the Nintendo fan base and both have incredible potential for a unique and creative moveset, especially with customs.

6. Bayonetta (Bayonetta) - Almost a Nintendo IP at this point, and even SEGA and Platinum Games wanting her in the game and Bayonetta 2 being widely regarded as one of the best games of the 8th generation, Bayonetta would be an excellent addition. Due to her wide variety of weapons, the possibilities for her moveset is endless. Plus, she is just bad***, so why not.

5. Krystal (Star Fox) - Easily could be the most interesting newcomer the Star Fox series could ever have in Smash and is female and has been teased since Brawl. Krystal has a good design and due to how she is in Star Fox, one can only imagine how her moveset is going to be.

4. Inkling (Splatoon) - The poster children for Smash 5 when it comes to newcomers. The Inklings fit the bill in every way possible: They are from a brand new successful IP, are creative when it comes to design and move possibilities and are extremely popular. Make. It. Happen.

3. Wolf (Star Fox) - Was there a legitimate reason as to why he got cut? If so, why? Wolf was one of the coolest & best newcomers in Brawl. And with Star Fox Zero coming out with Star Wolf coming back? It's almost a guarantee he is gonna come back.

2. Ghirahim (The Legend of Zelda) - It pains me to see Ghirahim reduced to Assist Trophy status yet Toon Link sits on the character slot. Ghirahim is one of the best Zelda villains, period, and would be the ideal Zelda newcomer. He has an awesome design with incredible potential for a creative and varied moveset, is charismatic, is very popular among Zelda fans, ect. Everything about Ghirahim screams "Put Me in Smash". Make him a legitimate character.

Before #1, some honorable mentions:

Mach Rider (Mach Rider) - An NES classic. Mach Rider is the precursor to the F-Zero franchise so Captain Falcon would be gone without this guy. Smash Bros. Crusade does a good job with Mach Rider as a character and i would love to see what they would do with him here.

Isaac (Golden Sun) - There's gotta be a reason as to why they cut Isaac from the Assist Trophy list. Plus, Isaac would be one of the most unique additions to the roster if he manages to make the cut.

and #1......

1. Snake (Metal Gear Solid) - Bring this guy back, especially now since the Metal Gear Solid series might meet it's end. Snake is a big part of Smash Bros. history as it opened the gates for 3rd party characters to join the fray, let by the Big Boss himself, as one of Brawl's most interesting and most fun characters to play as. I really do hope Konami is willing to let Snake comeback in order to give Metal Gear Solid & Kojima the sendoff they rightfully deserve. The Phantom Pain was amazing, and Snake coming back with hopefully Raiden as an Assist Trophy and a stage, would just be the icing on the cake.

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
10. Giegue (Mother 1 Rep, completes the trifecta, plus is a villain)
09. Ridley (Melee Intro Ridley was a fair size)
08. Tails (Second Sega Rep)
07. Klonoa (Second Namco Rep)
06. Isaac (#Popular)
05. King K. Rool (#Popular)
04. Pichu (#No vet left behind, minus Pokemon Trainer, too many Pokes)
03. Young Link (Decloned and Fierce Deity Final Smash)
02. Ice Climbers (Forget the 3DS version)
01. Wolf

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Note: I'm including characters that have little to no chance of getting in.

1: Wolf
2: King K. Rool
3: Ridley
4: Squirtle
5: Toad
6: Kamek
7: Meowth
8: Bandanna Dee
9: Black Mage
10: Gengar

:007:

Top Bottom