• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Most Wanted Characters for DLC in Smash 4

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
10. King K. Rool - Something the Smash roster is severely lacking is baddies. There simply aren't enough and he is an obvious choice. Not only would DKC get the well deserved representation it deserves, but we'd also be adding to the baddy & heavyweight characters... both of which are few.

9. Quote - Incase you don't know who Quote is, he is the main protagonist in the spectacular indie game, Cave Story. Cave Story is Metroid-esk game that has a fantastic soundtrack and even better gameplay. Quote would make an extremely unique addition with his array of projectiles and would be the first Indie character to make the exclusive Smash roster.

8. Wolf - because why is he gone? There was no point in removing him from the roster... none. I don't even like him that much, but his absence bothers me. Some people call him a "clone" but honestly, he feels completely different than Fox or Falco. The only thing I'd change is his Final Smash because 3 characters with one final smash is just too much. (Plus we need more baddies.)

7. Anthony Higgs - Other M didn't do very well unfortunately, but it was a game that I LOVED. While I definitely enjoyed the Prime games much more, there was one thing I liked a lot more about Other M, and it was the relationships that were shown and developed between Samus, Anthony & Adam. I didn't feel so alone thanks to Anthony especially. With his Plasma gun in hand, he would be a unique choice and an opportunity to add a character to a franchise that deserves a new rep. (Since we all know by now that Ridley just ain't gonna happen.) Also, and this may seem like an odd reason, but I like the idea of having someone who is of African heritage in Smash. Diversity always makes things more interesting and he'd be the first person of African descent to make the roster.

6. Simon Belmont - Growing up I didn't know about 1st and 3rd party characters... I only knew Nintendo characters, and to me Simon Belmont was one of them. I was only 4 or 5 when I played Castlevania for the first time and it has been on Nintendo consoles since the very beginning. It is a series that MORE than deserves to be represented in Smash Bros for its' numerous spectacular games found on Nintendo consoles only.

5. Paper Mario - I KNOW, Mario has too many reps, but Paper Mario is on a different spectrum than regular Mario games (even though I freaking HATED Sticker Star). His unique abilities would ensure that he would be nothing close to a Mario clone, making use of his Hammer, his partners, and his paper abilities (like folding into a paper airplane for recovery)

4. Snake - I find it so annoying that such a great character was cut from the Smash roster. Snake added an element to the game that is now gone... his stage was the only one that gave the feeling of an espionage and I miss it! Especially the music! Plus his arsenal of explosives and his strange smash attacks provided some of the most interesting matches in Smash. Not to mention the line "kept you waiting, huh?" would be so appropriate now.

3. Roy - hear me out... I don't want him as an additional clone to Marth. I would only want him under 2 circumstances. 1. He's entirely redone with a unique moveset never seen in Smash Bros. or 2. He's a costume for Lucina. I'm kind of confused as to why they added a second Marth clone who wasn't Roy in the first place, but whatever. Lucina is pretty cool. :-)

2. Impa - If you count Zelda & Sheik as 2 separate characters always, that means the Zelda franchise hasn't received an increase of characters since Melee. Impa has appeared in more Zelda games than Ganondorf himself, and with her new playstyle found in Hyrule Warriors, there is tons and I mean TONS of potential for a cool character in Smash.

1. Dixie Kong - my reasoning for this is personal. I have been playing Smash Bros games since 64 but started playing them with my best friend Jessica when Melee came out. Since before Brawl released, Jessica has been DYING for Dixie Kong to be added to the roster. I sat and watched as new characters were announced for Brawl and as I continued to get excited about each, while Jessica knew that their announcement was one less chance for Dixie. Now the same has happened for Sm4sh. :-( Poor Jessie... My vote goes to Dixie Kong, just so I can see my best friend happy!

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
here are my true top 10 in lowest to highest
10. Mii Esper
Though I do like the 3 Mii classes we have I would like to see magic users or telekinetic users you know like ness but with out the restraints and being more creative with it the only reason he is really low on this list is because can't use him on online play with everyone else

9.Bomberman
I have played so many bomber man games on the N64. I have also played his japan-only crossover game something dream mix tv world fighters??? (butchered it....) he does have a move set potential I just fear about it becoming bland really fast (ya explosions bland what are you anti-Michael Bay?) I just feel that I would like him to keep his bomb gimmick if he had one but also mix it up a bit ya know?

8.Sukapon
This guy is REALLLY Old he is basically the Ryu of nintendo he was a fighting robot and actually got moves from robots you defeated he is really wacky and funny. he also wanted to be a comedian if that adds to what is good about him. Also he was one of my first characters I wanted in smash way back in the day

7.Klonoa
I played him a lot in the GBA era I loved his puzzle platforming but I got stuck in this palace though I have never played his other games on other platforms.

6.Magolor (Kirby)
He is the only true kirby villain that really came back twice he is like a space wizard as a certain person put it he would be the second Kirby rep I would support and I have played KRtDL and the 20th he would seem very floaty and magical.

5.Django (Boktai)
Not a lot of people know about this gem on the GBA and DS it is a game by Konami it had this light sensor it played with unique light mechanics also Django had a unique weapon as well called Gun Del Soll it uses energy from the sun has frames that changes what it can do to a gun to a sword and techniques as well he can really be a unique fighter. But sadly I think Snake may steal his spot light. Also some one I wanted from long ago when I was a wee lad.

4.Neku (The World Ends With You)
he had his first game on the DS he has the street style that I do love in his games and I have Played Kingdom Hearts 3D he looks like he would fit in to the smash universe. He is an ester and a lot of the powers you get are from pins and they are al different and basically writes it's self. from the grabs, jabs, and final smash it is all there but you know it's up to squareenix.

3. Geno (Super Mario RPG)
I have recently played SMRPG I must say he hits hard and he is focused on all attack not so much on the Defence. but he shoots a lot of projectiles and he has a good following. He just is the mecha of the Mario universe.

2.Quote (Cave Story)
man oh man the first AAA indie the one that inspired a lot and has inspiration drawn from Nintendo. This little guy has gotten a lot of love from Nintendo when it came to it's ports on their console. I loved his game and all his guns were all different and his level system was cool too. I don't know much about his chances but I would really like to see him in.(also I can't beat Hell Q.Q damn 4 forms of the final boss)

1.Bandana Dee (Kirby)
It is no doubt that I would pick this guy and to be 100% honest I actually fell in love with this guy before his big debut what I'm talking about is the system I grew up with N64; Kirby and the Crystal Shards. though he may not be Bandana Dee I always love the little guy from that game I alway and I do mean always played as him in the mini games and I did always think he's really loveable.
now skipping a decade later and we have a very unique Waddle Dee. I have forgotten my love for him until his big debut there was something that was feeling but I could not put my finger on it when I was playing him in KRtDL I felt nostalgia. and a new forever fave. Though his move set was simple him landing a hit always felt satisfying and strong. and isn't that what kirby games are about simplicity? so yes he would be my fav once he is in. I will be a Happy since it kind of makes him my childhood.

Last edited:

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
10. I couldn't think of one, sorry.

9. Lord Crump - Magnus von PUNISH!

8. Roy - He was my main in Melee.

7. Ice Climbers - Not much to say here.

6. Birdo - Birdo is unique and well-known enough to be added.

5. Waluigi - A Mario character to represent the spinoffs would be very nice.

4. Snake - It was surprising that he was cut. He was one of the best characters. Yes, he would probably be a lot worse if he was added back, because they'd reduce weight and fix his hitboxes, but that would make him a much more strategic character, and that's what I l want with him.

3. Wolf - He's not a clone!

2. K. Rool - He has tons of potential. Also DK needs more reps.

1. Baby Bowser (Yoshi's Island) - Baby Bowser, much like K. Rool, has a lot of potential. He would slide around in his shell, use toadies to recover, shoot fireballs everywhere, and send shockwaves with his ground pound. He could turn into Giant Baby Bowser for his final smash! The only problem is that everyone thinks he would be a Bowser Jr. Clone, even though they are completely different, like Baby Bowser has no Clown Car!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Feel like I've done this a dozen times already but what the hey....

Honourable Mentions: Fiora, Lip, Mallo, Fawful, Excitebiker, Bomberman, Phoenix Wright, Wonder Red, Krystal, Marshal.

(I figured 10 honourable mentions would be fitting.)

10. Ray MK II (or Custom Robo rep) - I'm not really sure on this one, I could honestly put numerous characters in this slot. I feel like Custom Robo deserves a rep though, especially considering the series seems to be reasonably more popular in Japan than in the West. I have never played a Custom Robo game though.

9. King K Rool - Mainly because of his overwhelming support and because I think he's a noteworthy character (even though I'm not much of a Donkey Kong fan)

8. Pious Augustus - This guy just appeals to me. An undead skeletal centurion lich who can summon the dead? Yes please! I think he'd certainly fill a gap in the Smash Bros roster. He's probably by far the least likely of my top ten though, even behind the 3rd parties. He's so cool though. :(

7. Ice Climbers - They're the only veteran I'm interested in seeing return now. They're probably a bit lower than they would be because I'm not getting my hopes up. It's quite possible they're already dead in the water.

6. Sami - Advance Wars absolutely deserves a rep and I'd rather it was Sami over Andy. I've only played the first Advance Wars but I do fondly remember playing that game, even though it wasn't a series I wanted to keep playing.

5. Chibi Robo - This guy is kinda funny, I haven't played one of his games yet (and I don't really intend to play the 3ds one) but somehow I find him very charming and interesting in terms of a smash moveset.

4. Bayonetta - I've played her games recently on the Wii U and they're so much fun. Ignoring her sexual nature for a second, she seems like such a perfect fit for Smash in terms of moveset possibilities and how hammy she (and her series) can be. I trust that Sakurai could make her work if he really wanted to.

3. Inkling - Splatoon has definitely made an impact and I'm really looking forward to playing it. They're a perfect fit for Smash too.

2. Banjo & Kazooie - I remember picking up the original Banjo Kazooie in a second hand dvd/games store just because I thought the cover looked cool. Little did I know it was going to one of my most memorable gaming experiences as a child.

1. Isaac - I don't think I need to say anything more about this guy, I say enough about him already elsewhere. All I'll say is Golden Sun was a very memorable game from my childhood, so it's very jarring to not see Golden Sun get a playable rep in Smash yet.

Last edited:

TheRetroBitGamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheRetroBitGamer
10.) King K. Rool (DK Country)-
If you've played all of the DK Country, you'd understand why he needs to be added in. His moveset is pretty much complete and already well established. Reason why I prioritize him less is because having another heavyweight is a bit too much. There's also the thing about how Sakurai himself stated that he doesn't want to put him in the game...

9.) Wonder Red (Wonderful 101)-
I haven't played much of wonderful 101, but this choice has more to do with common sense on Nintendo's behalf. If they want to better establish an exclusive, what better way to do it than by including a character from the series, right?

8.) Isaac (Golden Sun)-
I don't know too much about this series so I had to do a little research and I see why so many people want him in.

7.) Ghirahim (LoZ: Skyward Sword)-
I wanted to stay away from an already well-represented series, but Ghirahim is just too cool of a character. Honorable mention to Demise, but he'd probably be a Ganondorf clone.

6.) Knuckles (Sonic and Knuckles)- I'm not a fan of the series, but the Sonic universe is a bit underrepresented. I've played a good bit of Sonic games to know that Knuckles is typically the fighter/brawn type. Honorable mention to Tails too. Good moveset, hate him as a character.

5.) Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight)-
Easily one of my favorite indie games in the past year. This pick also has more to do with how nice it'd be to see an indie game grow more from its inclusion into a fighting game. My only doubt here is that many people don't know about this game and that it's a third party indie, both of which I feel really push the boundaries for whatever criteria Sakurai and his team have for Smash 4's roster. That's just me though

4.) Ryu (Street Fighter)-
The closest I could get to fulfilling my childhood dreams of crossing over both of my favorite fighting franchises.:bee:

3.) Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog)-
Again, I don't like the Sonic series too much, but I ****ing love what they did with:4bowserjr: and the Koopalings. I'd like for Dr. Eggman to function like Bowser Jr, fighting primarily from a vehicle.
Which vehicle? The Egg Mobile of course!
His aerials would be similar to BowJow's wrecking ball side aerials.

2.) Banjo and Kazooie (Banjo and Kazooie)-
Phil Spencer gave us the thumbs up!

1.) Rayman (Rayman)-
Boy oh boy. I grew up with a PS1 and Rayman was one of the few games I had for it and I absolutely adored that game so you could just imagine how happy I was when I saw the leak for him, and then imagine how inconsolably sad I was when it was just a hoax. Aside from that though, he fits in pretty well with the rest of the roster. He's iconic, has a well established moveset, and has had a decent history with Nintendo.

No more Fire Emblem, Pokemon, or Mario characters please!

Last edited:
NNID
AwesomeCauliflwr
3DS FC
0576-6167-0092
10. Louie (Pikmin) - Louie would be an interesting character to go with the pikmin series. I imagine Louie using the various wildlife and mainly bugs from PNF - 404 to battle with, making him different to Olimar.

9. Kat and Ana/Mona/any warioware character (Warioware) - Warioware characters are very underutilised and it is a shame because of how interesting they would be so i would love them in Smash.

8. Porky Minch (Mother) - We need way more villains in the roster and mother doesn't have one. He works well in smash crusade so I want him playable

7. Rayman (Rayman) - Rayman along with bomberman are what i think are the only worthy remaining third party characters that belong in smash. Rayman has had a deep history with Nintendo. Every single one of his adventure games have been on a Nintendo system. You can;t say that about many other third party characters.

6. Globox (Rayman) - Never gonna happen but it would be so awesome to play as one of my favourite videogame characters

5. Isaac (Golden Sun) - I usually have no interest in blonde anime boys like Isaac but I think Isaac would have a really interesting moveset and Golden Sun deserves to be represented.

4. Ridley (Metroid) - Never gonna happen with Sakurai but there really needs to be more villains and Ridley is perfectly capable of being playable with a good size that still feels like Ridley.

3. King Hippo (Punch Out!!) - While not really a villain, just a bad sportsman, King Hippo is probably the most recognizable punch out character after Mike Tyson, Little Mac and Doc and there needs to be more heavyweights and bad guys.

2. Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong Country) - Donkey Kong needs more characters and Dixie is the scond most important one that isn't in smash yet. Most people think she could be a Diddy clone but she would make much more sense as a combination of DK and Diddy or a completely original character.

1. King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) - As I have said, There needs to be more villains and King K Rool should have been in by Brawl at the latest. K Rool is tied with Ganon/Ganondorf as the second most recurring nintendo villain and he isn't in smash bros. K Rool has tons of potential as a fighter. He can use the krown toss, blunderbuss shot, helicopter pack, electricity, blunderbuss fire dash, cannonball rain, kredits, the blastomatic, Too much to choose from and he is the character that deserves to be in smash bros the most out of any character.

Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
here we are again :D, while, there are only 2 characters only that i'm dying for, there are lots of characters that i found interesting picks. well, let's go.

10-Isaac: while I played the original golden sun and finished it and generally liked it, it didn't changed me or anything.. still, it's a good game with some strong following and Isaac would make an interesting character. good to see the support, i totally see him getting in the first 5 of the fighter ballot. too bad that Robin already satisfies my magical swordsman needs, but more the merrier :D.

9-Third DK country rep: personally what i REALLY want is a great DKC 2 or DKC tropical freeze stage. but seeing as how donkey kong is a) an important franchise b) is quite healthy with new releases (I Love tropical Freeze) c) god damn popular, i would love third character, I personally prefer Dixie Kong (present in both DKC2 and TF), but i wouldn't mind K.Krool instead. Plus I feel that the DKC returns saga would feel great as a trilogy, and what better to bring kremlings back on teh third installment? :D

8-Red Arremer/Firebrand: Frankly i know its impossible... but while i'm not a big fan of the ghoul's and goblin's franchise, I simply love the gargoyle's quest / Demon's Crest Games. The hype was real when he was included in UMVC3 and now it would be amazing if he is in a game that i play more often than almost never ._.

7-Pious Augustus: another one i know that is impossible but hell, Eternal Darkness was such an amazing game that is quite sad that Nintendo doesn't even acknowledge it's existence. I really hope that the project for a spirtual successor on the wiiu gets somewhere. still if we get even a simple trophy of anything Eternal Darkness related I would be very happy (or maybe a track).

6-Snake: Great moveset, great character, great franchise, and both the arguments of "he doesn't fit" and "would represent sony" are bananas. he have a pretty silly side even in his own serious games, so he really can be not fully serious and stay in character at the same time. there is no point on he doesn't fit... HE ALREADY FIT in brawl. and that "he represent the competition" well, even if he did (which is questionable), Namco was the direct competition of Nintendo on the arcade era and Sega was the direct competition on the early console era... and guess which two companies have characters in the game. Competitors help actually define Nintendo and snake can easily fit (better than a lot of other options) in the modern competition. plus points if he is his MGS3 incarnation, with "the boss" as an alt :D. the only real problem i think would be Konami, ( i'm not sure what they are thinking anymore) maybe with kojima out they will panick and be desperate for promotion.

5-Bayonetta: speaking of "doesn't fit" nonsense I don't think that Bayonetta is as imposible as some people make her sound. to me Bayonetta is something more than just "****, ass and sexy poses" so even if this gets toned down a bit to mostly eroticness (in contrast of pornography of showing everything, eroticness plays with hiding and insinuating) and some double entendre, there is still some very interesting traits to exploit in the character such as her general joyfulness which is what mostly set her apart of the army of gritty male protagonists of today gaming. Frankly i think it would be harder toning down her guns than her "sexyness".

4-Wolf: if some people though that mewtwo and lucario was mostly the same moveset, i guess i can get why some people think that wolf is a clone. silliness aside, with a new star fox, his popularity, his god-damn cool theme, and with the whole original moveset that would be easier to implement that to design a whole new moveset. i don't know why he isn't already in?. maybe it's just a matter of time.

3-Shovel Knight: there are some very nice indie characters out there... but in general shovel knight's is the one that captivates my hearth, proving that good design is way more satisfying than uber graphics. if only the game gets released on japan's eshop. his chances would certainly go way up.

Now we are at the 2 characters that i REAALLY want in the game.

2-Simon Belmont: Sadly his chances aren't that good, and again.. konami is a strange company with tons of greats picks (snake, bomberman, goemon) but frankly, it's hard to forget the fact that Castlevania is a franchise that have impacted GREATLY the earliest nintendo consoles. (extremely important on the NES, SNES and GBA, Strong on the GB and DS and personally I love Castlevania legacy of darkness, I will be very sad if they don't release it on VC :c.). The fact that Castlevania is my favorite japanese VG saga certainly makes me want him even more :c

1-Ridley: Do I need to even write anything here?

Honorable mentions: Inklings, Amateratsu, Ice Climbers, Bomberman, Shantae, Sami (advance wars)

Last edited:

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
Meh I'll bite (Most to Least)

1. Isaac- Golden Sun is an amazing series and Isaac is hella unique
2. Young Link- I want him back in any capacity, clone or non-clone
3. Skull Kid/Happy Mask Salesman- Put them both on here because I don't want MM saturation, but one should get in, I love HMS, he's dope
4. Balloon Fighter- Retro rep with a cool mechanic
5. Mach Rider- just a cool dude
6. Black Knight- Fire Emblem villain with unqiue ranged/teleportation machanics
7. Ice Climbers- just bring them back
8. Andy- Summoner based movesets are my favorite
9. Impa- Based on a shadow moveset from OoT
10. Chibi Robo- Cutest little robot ever

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I'm going to do my top 10 characters to be in Smash 5, which is not necessarily the same as my top 10 characters for Smash 4 DLC. Some of these deserve to be newcomers straight up in Smash 5 rather than DLC. But there's definite crossover there.

[collapse=#10]

Wart - From Super Mario Bros 2 & Link's Awakening

While yes, Peach's moveset does heavily encapsulate SMB2, I feel like it's unfortunate that Wart has kind of fallen into the past and has been forgotten about... Many characters originally from SMB2 have grown to be series regulars like Birdo and Shy Guy, etc, but the main villain has fallen behind. Time for a comeback! Maybe in Mario Kart first...
[/collapse]

[collapse=#9]

Kamek - Numerous Yoshi & Mario games

Kamek is an interesting choice, he could be the first truly ranged magician in the series. Imagine it! He can teleport around and shoot off various Playstation-Buttons at his enemies... Like a more mobile, lighter Zelda, maybe? But almost all ranged moves. Also brings in the broomstick.
[/collapse]

[collapse=#8]

Inkling - Splatoon

The Inklings haven't appeared in a released game yet, but I think that the game will do well and the Inklings have a lot of potential as a kind of support-type character... Like, useful on their own but really shine when it comes to teams. Throw some paint down on the ground and your team mates move faster on it and your enemies are slowed. Not like super different speeds but a nice enough difference. A bunch of different weapons make for a varied moveset.
[/collapse]

[collapse=#7]

Masked Link - Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

I've always been a huge fan of transformation characters in Smash. Not sure if maybe he's got the four different forms (Young Link, Deku, Zora & Goron) with all the different movesets or perhaps he quickly switches masks between moves. Like the dash is a Goron Roll or he uses the Deku Link's flower fall in the air... There's lots of potential here.

[/collapse]

[collapse=#6]

King K Rool - Donkey Kong Country

How he hasn't been in Smash yet is absolutely astounding. He's a major villain in a major Nintendo series and it's not like he's 2big or anything like that. He's a very quirky character... He could be so fun!
[/collapse]

[collapse=#5]

Blue & Eeveelutions - Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow

Like I said... Transformation characters. In the vain of Pokemon Trainer from Brawl, we've got the Champion Blue standing in the background and switching between Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon in battle! Each plays kind of similarly, but have different attributes including infusing lightning, water/ice and fire into their moves, different speed, weight, etc... Basically I guess they're all three like semi-clones but in one character.
[/collapse]

[collapse=#4]

Banjo & Kazooie - Banjo-Kazooie

I really don't even need to say anything here... Everyone loves Banjo & Kazooie. ****ing glorious. A perfect fit for Smash. Make it happen!
[/collapse]

[collapse=#3]

Dixie Kong - Donkey Kong Country

Dixie is just lovely. She needs to be in Smash just so bad. And not as a Diddy clone (Which doesn't make sense to begin with). She could have just such a lovely hair-based moveset. Bam. She's a great character, Tropical Freeze really made me like her more than I had before.
[/collapse]

[collapse=#2]

Paper Mario - Paper Mario

Paper Mario possibly has the biggest potential of any character ever. He could/should be a summoning-type character where his special moves are all based on partners from all the games. So damn good.
[/collapse]

[collapse=#1]

Pokemon Trainer/Red - Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow

Are you surprised? You really shouldn't be... Ivysaur needs to come back. Squirtle too, just to complete it. Charizard is incomplete without them and also a dirty traitor. Ivysaur was the best and most fun fighter Smash ever saw.
[/collapse]

By the way, my honorable mentions have to go to Geno, Ridley (For the sake of Metroid needing someone new and not really a bunch of good alternatives), Roy, Impa, a new Ganondorf (Based on his Hyrule Warriors design with the dual wielding and the glorious mane), Black Shadow (With Ganondorf's old moveset) and a third Pokemon trainer (May default but also has Ethan, Lyra, Brendan, etc. Leaf can/should be an alternate for Red) using Snivy, Quilava and Swampert to encapsulate the rest of the generations.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Top 10 Powers, Activate!

10. Shantae (Shantae) - A cute belly dancing genie who would always have especial place in my heart since the day i've owned the game on my Gameboy Color. Been loving what WayForward had been doing with the character these days and her games had been blowing the original out of the water due to their magic. With her having the most unique design and having Japanese familiarity in comparison to the other indies, she's my most wanted choice for indie representation.

9. Takamaru (The Mysterious Murasame Castle) - I know what you guys are thinking "He's already an Assist trophy and completely unlikely due to being unknown to the planet!". But that doesn't stop me from giving up that easily since what Sakurai said about the character relates to his situation before the good stuff happened. During the early stages of Smash's development, the only thing that happened was his involvement in Samurai Warriors 3 while his game was finally localized and his name was featured in a Wii U launch title much later. Other than the point about him having "some familiarity", he's a crazy swordsman that would depend more on his ranged weaponry than just his trusty blade.

8. Black Mage (Final Fantasy) - As a huge fan of the franchise, I would love for Square to get on with the Smash love at some point with one of their biggest RPG's in history. Before we had generic pretty boys like Cloud, there was none other than the original Warrior of Light thats specialized in offensive spells in his skill set. Stop, Flare, Meteor, Haste, Freeze, Thunder, Death, and many other iconic spells would work week with this yellow hat wearing mage. Did I forget to mention that he crossed over with Mario at least twice in certain spinoffs?

7. Mona (WarioWare) - After Wario grew tired of chasing after treasure all day, he once thought that he should start making his own gaming company to get rich quick in Diamond City. But the only way he would achieve that goal were to get some help from the friends he had living in this colorful crazy town. Among one of those friends is none other than Mona Pizza herself wine for her habit of having too many jobs and working on the more stranger micro games in the franchise. Those said micro games would be a great way of representing her character as well as the quirky series since this is the aspect that Wario's portrayal in Smash currently lacks.

6. Banjo Kazooie (Banjo Kazooie) - One upon a time, there lived a bear and bird who defined Rare's era of great games in the Nintendo 64 days until the day Microsoft snatched them away. Since then, they became washed up bums who would get fat off of pizza and build LEGO cars to entertain a corrupt avatar of their current captor. That was until few miraculous things happened like their boss wanting him in the game and their original team advocating for their inclusion as well. Fact of the matter is, this mammal bird duo deserves to be in Smash and they would bring a lot more than what Scrappy Doo Jr. and his quacking sidekick can do.

5. Savvy Stylist (Style Savvy) - Female oriented series or not, you can deny that the games had been a sleeper hit on Nintendo handheld with the ladies (as well as some men) due to its charming interactions and appealing artstyle. It's a cute little fashion game that revolves around managing a fashion store or even hosting your own fashion show that could put the Bratz to shame. ld easily use a variety of the different styles or clothing to her advantage whether its to attack her foes with them or even change them mid battle to turn the tides on her opponents. So imagine what happens if Villager and Shulk were to have a fantabulous daughter. :troll:

4. Princess Daisy (Super Mario) - OK. Now I'm at the part where I'll truly need a flame shield given that she;s one of the more controversial characters in any fandom that involves Mario. But despite this, she would actually be not that bad of an idea if were using a character that can represent the many spinoffs that had little to no content in Smash (Mario Party, Mario Strikers, ect). She would mostly likely wear her Strikers Outfit in order to visually and aesthetically set herself apart from the princesses in the roster. The fact of the matter is, Daisy had been neglected long enough and this might be the only shot that she has.

3. Medusa (Kid Icarus) - Oh boy, here comes the inevitable "There's too many ****ing Kid Icarus characters in the roster already!" complains. But here me out, she might as well be the last character that can represent the retro side of Kid Icarus. While we can take material from her short lived boss fight that would take before hades stole the show, she can have some retro elements from the original like throwing Tanatos snakes at her foes or summoning Pandora to attack. Let's not forget the obligatory Stone Stare that would turn your foes into a sitting ducks and heavy projectiles at the same time.

2. King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) -There's not much to say except I loved this krazy kroc and his many devious plans through the franchise. Whether he's stealing bananas or even striking a deal for crystal coconuts, this guy would be a fantastic addition in Smash. Blunderbuss? Check. Klaptraps? Check. The Krown Toss? Check. The Kopter Pak? Check. His Krazy Wrestling/Boxing Get-Up? Check. He is long overdue and I have faith in his future victory in the Smash poll since this is in the name of Nintendo and Rare fans everywhere!

1. Lana (The Legend of Zelda) -Zelda does indeed need another since it's been one game since we last had a newcomer for the franchise. With the growing amount of fighter stat use magical attacks, I feel that she would be the last one that would really make things interesting (Yes, I have a Magic Bias. Sue me!). Despite her rocky reputation, she is one of the best new Zelda characters we had in a while due to her adorable design and various magical skills. The Book of Sorcery, Deku Staff, and Summoning Portal would be great ways to represent both her character and the things that made Hyrule Warriors great. If that's not enough to consider, she could also have a Cia alt given that these two are connected and she's popular in her own way. What? Cia's too sexy to be an alt? Welll say hello to the Guardian of Time outfit for which it plays in important role in the game and it makes her fit in with her lighthearted counterpart. :awesome:

Last edited:

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
10: Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
Hey, you never said that our picks had to be realistic.
9: Krystal (Star Fox)
This franchise deserves at least one fighter that doesn't use a blaster.
8: Tails (Sonic)
Having Sonic without Tails is like having Mario without Luigi.
7: Party Phil (Wii Party)
A fighter with a heavy reliance on luck may not be tournament viable, but he would be so much fun to use online.
6: Bayonetta
If only to see how they make it work.
5: Crash Bandicoot
Ask anyone besides myself and they will tell you that Crash truly defined the PlayStation, one of the first home consoles to indisputably outsell Nintendo hardware.
4: Wonder-Red (The Wonderful 101)
What, you don't think he'll stand out on his own? You want to step outside and say that again?
3: Ridley (Metroid)
No, Sakurai, sometimes you get things wrong. If you can turn an LCD game into a fighter, you can turn anything into a fighter. I'm pretty sure that Ridley is what is known as a "thing."
2: King K. Roll (Donkey Kong)
If only because everyone else wants him in and I can't think of a reason why he shouldn't be.

And my number one most wanted Smash character is...

...so bleeding obvious that I don't need to waste any more keystrokes to explain who or why he needs to get in.

10: Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
Hey, you never said that our picks had to be realistic.
9: Krystal (Star Fox)
This franchise deserves at least one fighter that doesn't use a blaster.
8: Tails (Sonic)
Having Sonic without Tails is like having Mario without Luigi.
7: Party Phil (Wii Party)
A fighter with a heavy reliance on luck may not be tournament viable, but he would be so much fun to use online.
6: Bayonetta
If only to see how they make it work.
5: Crash Bandicoot
Ask anyone besides myself and they will tell you that Crash truly defined the PlayStation, one of the first home consoles to indisputably outsell Nintendo hardware.
4: Wonder-Red (The Wonderful 101)
What, you don't think he'll stand out on his own? You want to step outside and say that again?
3: Ridley (Metroid)
No, Sakurai, sometimes you get things wrong. If you can turn an LCD game into a fighter, you can turn anything into a fighter. I'm pretty sure that Ridley is what is known as a "thing."
2: King K. Roll (Donkey Kong)
If only because everyone else wants him in and I can't think of a reason why he shouldn't be.

And my number one most wanted Smash character is...

...so bleeding obvious that I don't need to waste any more keystrokes to explain who or why he needs to get in.
Ratchet and calnk. . .Crash. . .wonder red. . .ridley. . .and spyro the first game I ever owned. . .

I like this list if only it was realistic

Mask and Mirror

Smash Apprentice
Party Phil; nice idea. I still think one character per 3rd party is enough myself, though.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
10-Waluigi
Yeah, he is like the only decent Mario character left other than Toad now that Smash 4 took all the good ones like Rosalina and Bowser Junior and the Koopalings. He is the last Mario brother and has more moveset potential than Toad. Neutral special would be hitting tennis balls at his foes with the tennis racket. Down special could have him pull iut a Bomb-omb like Link, but it would be much weaker, maybe make it red to avoid confusion. Moves involving sports and party games. He represents the Mario spin-off titles and his other attacks could incorporate sporting equipment and his powerful kicks.

9-Lyn
Quick movement and sword attacks. She could also be given a bow for her neutral special.

8-Classic Link
Fire Rod/Ice Rod, sword beams, Rocs Feather, and other classic items.

7-Pichu
Although he was a joke character, I would like to see all cut characters return.

6-Young Link
I would like to see all the cut characters return.

5-Ryu
He is perfect for this game, even if he may look weird in it. He is the only fighting game character who deserves to he in Smash. Move set does not need an explanation.

4-Krystal
Wolf deserves the spot much more and if he ever comes back, Krystal is the last Starfox rep the series needs. Think of it like Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser, but with Fox, Falco, Krystal, and Wolf. She could use her staff from Starfox Adventures. She has a rocket boost, fire, ice, and quake.

3-Issac
I have Golden Sun, but I haven't made it very far in the game. I know about his elemental abilities and giant hands. He wields swords and I think axes too. He has a lot of potential for his his move set.

2-Roy
We can't be certain yet that he is coming back, but the evidence says yes. Roy can have fire projectiles and as someone who has played his game I can say a redesign is very likely. Although the Fire Emblem community hates him, I look past the gameplay.

1-Ninten
He has PK Beam and PK Teleport so he can look like less of a clone. I don't think he is ready to be a character now as much as I'd like to see him, but watch him rise up in Smash 5. He is the last Mother protagonist. As a protagonist he deserves the spot more than Pokey and the Masked Man, especially since Mother only has three games.

TimidKitsune129

Falling into Infinity
NNID
TimidKitsune129
I don't really have 10 most wanted characters, so instead I'll give you my top 6. :3

Why six? Because I could only come up with six. Hooray for Jontron references~ >w<

In no particular order:

Ridley - I'd write a long paragraph, but really what else is there to say about good ol' Riddles? I guess I'll just say that I legitimately like the character and I don't want him simply for "muh reps". I don't agree with Sakurai's statements at all, but I'll avoid talking about that lest I get all ranty, eheheh~

King K. Rool - Perhaps one of the most insane villains Nintendo has. This unstable Kroc has an incredible disdain for the Kongs and he's out for blood. Well no, not really, he's out for bananas. Why does he want bananas? Who knows, perhaps he's bananas. :troll: Terrible jokes aside, he is definitely one of the most memorable parts of the Donkey Kong Country series, how can anyone forget the fun battles with this mentally unstable Kroc and his various Kostumes across the games. Why Nintendo decided to never use him as often is beyond me, but I'm happy that he's getting so much attention as of late, in regards to the Smash ballot. And no, his not just a generic heavy character. His multiple battles across the DK games, especially DKC2, has made me realize that he could play the Trapper play-style pretty well. Nothing better than setting traps, shooting from afar, and hitting hard when they're close. He'd definitely be an awesome character~

Pichu - Yep, you heard me right. You know that character from Melee with the terrible everything? Yeah, I want it back please. "What are you crazy!?" Yes, yes I am. :3 Being serious though, Pichu is just freaking adorable and I'd so play her if she were back. Yeah, yeah, she was a terrible joke character deliberately made to be awful, but that's something good ol' balancing can fix. I'm aware that Dr. Mario and Mewtwo were kept mostly unchanged when they were made for Smash 4, but Pichu would be a different case since I'm sure even Soccer Eye is aware of how terrible she is and could try to balance her out more compared to them. I mean, Pichu is incredibly easy to make, probably more so than any other character given it's small size and it's similarities to it's evolve form, Pikachu. It probably wouldn't even surprise me if they had her done during their lunch break. Either way, terrible or not, I'd play her anyway~ ^w^

Ashley - She's everyone's favorite person in the world (or so the song says anyways~). The shy little witch has capture my heart with her bewitching personality and unquestionable adorableness. Being one of, if not the most popular character among the WarioWare Inc. staff definitely shows how beloved she is. She could specialize in crippling and debuffing, by this I mean that through the use of magic she could inflict spells that can have debilitating effects on other fighters. She could make characters light or heavy, be launched easier, take more damage or hit less harder, or any other effect of the sort. Of course, it's not going to be a Brawl Luigi's FS situation or anything like that, they don't need to be random effects and they don't have to happen all at once either, it's just a toss-up of ideas on what kind of effects her various specials could have. We have characters that can boost their stats to fit the situation, mainly Shulk. Ashley could be somewhat of the antithesis to Shulk in a way, rather than boosting her own abilities, she decreases the opponents' through various spells. It'd be a really clever and fun play-style I'd bet, as long as you're not the opponent I guess, eheheh~

Lyn - "WHY DO YOU WANT YET ANOTHER SWORD USER!?" Not just any sword user, a katana wielder~ I don't agree with the "2manyswords4Smash4" argument, mostly because every single sword-user play very differently from each other and I don't see why having a lot of sword users really matters all that much. I mean, a lot of characters punch and kick, should we have less characters that punch and kick? I get that it can get tiring seeing a lot of characters wielding swords... but damn it if swords weren't so awesome maybe we wouldn't have so many of them in the first place~ Anyway, Lyn, she's a cool gal and isn't afraid of anything. I've always liked her since I first saw her in Brawl and I loved her even more after playing Rekka no Ken. My idea of a her play-style would be an emphasis in fast movement and attack speed. She'd be really fast on her feet and her attacks come out incredibly fast, to make up for it she'd have a bit of lag in most of her moves. Ah, lag, I'm sure everyone loves hearing that word. She keeps her sword in the scabbard at all times, taking it out only to attack before placing it back in the scabbard again, which is where the lag comes in. So yeah, justified lag... Is it even possible to have those words in the same sentence right after the other!? Anyways, I'd love to have Lyn as playable, but alas, she remains an Assist Trophy for now. ;w;

Gardevoir - None of the current Pokemon really do it for me, I find none of them all that compelling to play. They also aren't even close to my favorite Porkymans so I probably wouldn't play them much anyway. Gardevoir is one of my favorite Pokemon ever and I would so main her if she were in~ I mostly prefer playing characters with a wide arrange of projectile attacks and I think she could be a really well and interesting keep-away character given her specialty in Sp. Attack in the main Pokemon games. Some would argue that we already have a Psychic and a Fairy type in Smash and adding a dual-type of these two would be redundant, but I'm not one to limit characters based on typing, I feel it's just adding limiters to potential interesting and unique newcomers. Even if you want to use that, I'd argue Gardevoir would be a better representative for Fairy types than Jigglypuff, seeing as Jigglypuff doesn't really have any sort of Fairy moves in her move-set at all. Not only is she from Gen 3, a gen with little to no representation save for one or two Pokeball summons, but she's also a fairly popular Pokemon among casual and professional Pokemon players alike, so she isn't some random, unknown Pokemon either. Despite all these things going for her though I don't see her making it in any time soon, especially with the habit of adding Pokemon from the newest gen. I think she can be a really unique fighter with distinct properties unlike any other, so much so that I'm even in the process of making a move-set for her~

Last edited:

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
10. Impa
9. Wonder Red
8. Ridley
7. Waluigi
6. Captain Toad
5. King K Rool
4. Rayman
3. Bayonetta
2. Banjo and Kazooie
1. Solid Snake

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Figured this thread has been open long enough for me to put everyone's picks together using a simple ranking system to see how everyone's favourite Smash DLC possibilities stack against each other...
Top 10=1 point
Top 5=2 points
1st=3 points

Here are the rankings for the top 20 characters!
(each * indicates a number 1 pick)
----
20-Shantae 9
19-Wonder Red 9*
18-Geno 11*
17-Shovel Knight 11*
16-Ice Climbers 12
15-Rayman 12*
14-Krystal 13
13-Roy 13*
12-Bayonetta 14
11-Captain Toad 14**
----
10-Bandanna Dee 14***
9-Impa 15*
8-Snake 18*
7-Inklings 19
6-Dixie Kong 19*

5-Banjo & Kazooie 22*
4-Wolf 22**
3-Isaac 37***
2-Ridley 41********
:starman::bluejump:1-King K Rool 49****:bluejump::starman:

King K Rool finishes in first! Despite being the runner up Ridley had the most number 1's doubling King K Rool's...
clearly the Krok King has more fan support but clearly Ridley has more fan love:love:...
Inklings haven't done too badly either being the only character on this list that hasn't been officially released yet...they were the only character in the top 10 that hasn't placed number one on anyone's list, perhaps once the game comes out and their popularity increases they may receive a bit more love....

I don't know if I'll do this again, as it took a little while....:dizzy:

Last edited:

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
10. Squirtle- Yes. I want Squirtle back. He was by far my favorite of the 3 pokemon in Brawl and I mained Pokemon Trainer for the longest time because he was just so freaking fun to use. You could shoot water, Bowser across the stage, combo like hell, etc. Ivysaur I also think should com back but since he's so impacted by the roster they're better off using Sceptile for a Grass-type representative. In the mean time Squirtle will be my go-to-guy for veterans

9. Magnus- I loved this character playing through Uprising. I mean, he swings a giant Swo- I mean club around that can also create tornados, shoot discs, and be the absolute king of Online Light v. Dark. But when it comes to Ike wannabes, this guy is a damn good ike wannabe. Magnus makes me happy idn why. But you got to be his Ally, fight him, and control him, like Dark Pit. Except Dark Pit got in.

8. Proto Man- I WANT PROTO MAN SO FRICKING MUCH!!! I remember 3 year old me playing Mega Man 3 and BAM! I heard a whistle and my new favorite Capcom descended from the ceiling in a beam of red light. So much potential here, like Mega Man. You have his shield, he has the Gemini doodamawhathichy. You have his jumping ability to make him more aerial focused than Mega Man. Etc.

7. FE14 Avatar. Why? Because.

6. Inkling- There is no way Nintendo is overlooking Inkling. Splatoon is too hyped up. It;s Nintendo's COD! This will make ignorant elementary schoolars buy Wii U's (nah) and boost sales to the millions! This will be one of the Wii U's defining games. Best way to advertise it is to throw the Inkling into the fray, spraying ink everywhere.

5. The Hero of Legend- Otherwise known as Classic Link. The same link spanning Link's Awakening, Link to the Past, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, Mystical Seed of Courage, and Link Between Worlds. The amount of times this guy's been doing things in incomprehendable. 'nuff said

4. Toki Tori- I know what you're thinking; NO WAY THAT FAT CHICKEN IS GETTING IN MY SMAH BROS. Well, it's more probable than you think. He has 2 games, on on the GBC and one on the Wii U. And he has a lot of moveset potential, and this is coming from a guy who downloaded the game the second it was available. Telewarp, Ice Cannon, creating ledges, eggs, etc. I want Toki Tori, no one can tell me otherwise.

3. Shovel Knight- THIS WILL HAPPEN OR PEOPLE WILL DIE

2. Dino- More specifically, Dino from Fossil Fighters: Champions. Champions, for me at least, is one of the best RPGs on the DS not named Pokemon. Something about reviving dinosaurs and judging their qualities based upon how well you uncased their fossil always got me running. And the music. Lemme just play you one of the awesome tunes this game has:

Dino comes from one of the games that has shaped my gaming life, that's why it's on here

1. Jumpman- Just read through my support thread.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
10. Viridi - Would like to see how she would work in Smash. If there were any other Kid Icarus candidates for Smash, I'd say its between her, Magnus or Medusa.
9. Henry Fleming - He'd be an interesting candidate to have.
8. F-Zero character - Pretty much Black Shadow would be my choice.
7. Third Party character - Even though Ryu from Street Fighter is hinted to which I am happy with, if there were any other third party characters I would like to see either the return of Snake or a new guest character such as Bayonetta, Bomberman or even a 2nd guest character from SEGA and Namco.
6. Inkling - A potential yet promising character which could be an interesting idea to have in Smash.
5. Mach Rider - If there were any retro characters, I would like to see, then Mach Rider would be my choice.
4. Chorus Kids - I think they would be
3. A Fire Emblem character - I love the Fire Emblem series and any character from FE will do for me.
2. Isaac - Golden Sun is a brilliant game. If there were anyone I would pick out of the series to represent Smash, then Isaac would be my choice.
1. Fiora - As I am a big fan of Xenoblade Chronicles, I would love to see Fiora fight alongside Shulk within Smash.

Last edited:
@ StaffofSmashing StaffofSmashing Magnus woields a sword and everyone knows it. dont even try to hide it :p

I dont even have 10 . . .

7. Captain Toad- Like a regular toad but cooler.

6. Dixie Kong- I honestly dont have a reason. I just like her

5. Rayman - I love the Rayman games and he could be so unique. Curse you artsy omni for getting my hopes up.

4.Wonder Red- moveset potential is absurd. Also he is basically Viewtiful Joe but not. Wonderful 101 is also one of my favorite games ever. top 5 at least

3. Viewtiful Joe - The red hot hero. I fell in love with the character years ago without even playing the second game. I supported Wonder Red for months without even playing W101 because he reminded me of Joe. It turns out that's the point but now I want both for their own merits. Or at least a new VJ game :(

2. Ridley- stupid pyrosphere.

1. Viridi- My favorite character from my favorite game ever. just click this. She also has moveset potential but It isnt exactly the greatest
http://smashboards.com/threads/viridi-wants-your-pity-votes-in-the-smash-poll.382516/

Karinole

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Karinole
10. Akuma (Street Fighter) - My favorite SF character. Possibly just a pipe dream but if Ryu can be in why not hope?

9. Shantae - She is a very unique old character that would bring something very things to smash.

8. Lyn (Fire Emblem 7) - My favorite lord from this game and would have sweet animations and moves.

7. Snake - KOJIMA WHY!?!?

6. Krystal (Star Fox) - I really like star fox characters and I think she could bring something unique.

5. Reckless Safety Silhouette Guy (every Wii game ever) - He deserves it more than anybody

4. Felix (Golden Sun) - While Isaac is cool and all I actually prefer the other Earth Psyenergy wielder.

3. Wolf - I...just...want...him...back!!!

2. Ephraim (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones) - My favorite FE character and I'd love to see a non swordsman represent the franchise.

1. Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You) - I think he could have one of the sweetest movesets ever because there are literally hundreds of moves in his game.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Guess what? I'll only do 9. Cause I'm a rebel like that.
9.) Isaac. What legitimate reason do they have for Isaac not being in already? If Little Mac can make it, so can Isaac.
8.) Vaati. How do you choose a new Zelda rep that's not a clone of somebody else and brings something unique? You choose the Wind Mage that's already a recurring villain in the Toon Zelda series. Nobody else in Smash uses wind magic, so I don't see a reason not to pick him.
7.) Captain/Toad. Either one will do, but Toad is a character that's long overdue for an appearence that's not as a move and a trophy. They have so much source material to pull from, you can't tell me he wouldn't be a good character.
6.) Doc Louis. He's one of the only black characters in Nintendo, what else do you need? Plus, he'd make a hilarious addition to the roster.
5.) Bandanna Waddle Dee. Kirby, Meta Knight and Dedede are in, so why not complete the quadrio and put the most logical Kirby rep in?
4.) Proto Man. Don't look at me like that, he'd be a perfect way to represent the games that Mega Man ignored, like 4,5,9, and 10. 9 and 10 especially, those games were way to good to get ****ed over like they did.
3.) Wolf. Could you kindly list to me the combination of alcohols that Masahiro Sakurai was under the influence of when he thought that cutting Wolf was a good idea? He was the only one of the Star Fox crew that wasn't a clone, and he's a villain. We need more villains.
2.) Geno. Stop giving me that look! You know Geno would have a badass moveset. He's so popular, Sakurai even acknowledged how popular he was. The only reason I can see for him not being here is legal issues with Square. Plus, he'd be a third party and a Mario rep. And don't you give me that bull**** about Mario having too many reps either, it's Mario.
1.) Rundas. If you really want to know why I want Rundas, you could check out my support thread. #ShamelessPlug. No, but seriously, he's the rep Metroid needs and deserves, cause be honest, you all know Ridley's not getting in.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
I added links to support threads for the characters in case you wanted more in depth arguments for them. I really only care from 7 down, but the ones I am actively pushing/hoping for are just the top 3.

--Only Slightly Interested--

10. Anna (Fire Emblem)
I think Anna from the Fire Emblem Series would be a pretty neat addition because of her longstanding history with the series. She has appeared in all of the Fire Emblem games except for one and has became a playable character in Fire Emblem Awakening. She'd be a nice addition to Smash Bros because she is one of the few characters in Fire Emblem who doesn't occupy a "flavor of the month" role in the games and will never have to be replaced in the Roster with whoever is newest and most relevant to the last title released. Only time will tell if they expand on her character by keeping her playable and possibly making her more important to the plot. If that happens, I am sure she will find herself as an interesting character to compliment the Fire Emblem cast with her trickster skills and merchant wit.​

9. Iconic Third Party Characters (Konami, Square-Enix, Etc.)
I am completely fine with more third party characters, but only if their iconic and stand up to who we already have in the game. Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, and Mega Man are huge names in gaming and carved the industry as we know it now. If the third party character doesn't fit in with that group of four then I think it will be a few installments of Smash before they deserve to be in. Snake, Slime/Chocobo/Kupo/BlackMage/etc., Bomberman, Ryu, etc. Few really can reach the Iconic status of these characters and even few who are relevant to Nintendo's history. (As an unrelated side note PSASBR really should have had Crash/Spyro/Lara Croft/Cloud/etc. I know they aren't Sony exclusives, but they are definitely Play Station icons and that didn't stop other characters from being added to their roster.)​

8. Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo)
Throw Skip Ltd. some love, Nintendo. At least an assist of the pint-sized robotic protagonist. Let him scour the stage with his toothbrush and dig holes with his spoon. Let him face Nintendo's all-stars as he charges his way into battle. Or just charges his battery. Either way he could have some unique mechanics and be a very interesting High-risk, High reward glass cannon sort of character. One thing though- they have to keep him on the smaller scale for him to feel right. Maybe between Kirby and Olimar's height at the very tallest.​

--Would Be A Nice Addition--

7. Inkling (Splatoon)
These kids, err... squids, are the fresh face on the block for Nintendo's IPs. Nintendo has had a large amount of newer IPs but haven't pushed them even close to as much as they are pushing Splatoon. They seem to really want to establish Splatoon as the Mario Kart equivalent to the racing genre or Smash Bros. to the Fighting genre. They have a slew of weapons and a unique art style that would really fit with the rest of the cast. Only complaint- they are from a single game that isn't even out. For that reason alone I would be okay if they sat this one out till the next Smash Bros- besides, that game will need some big new interesting characters to pull in customers anyways, so two birds with one ink grenade.​

6 & 5. [Ridley/K. Rool] (Metroid & Donkey Kong)
People want them, give them what they want. I don't really care either way but it'd be nice to see how excited people would be. Donkey Kong deserves another playable fighter and more villains are always a cherry on top of the Smash Bros cake. Inb4 they keep them for the next game just to get people excited for it.​

4. Excitebike Racer (Excitebike)
One of the longer running franchises in Nintendo's history to go without a playable fighter in smash bros. The fact they are on a bike forces them to be pretty unique in terms of movement. If other fighters can pull spring pads, robo dogs, trees, hydrants, armored spirits, etc. out of thin air then I have no qualms with ramps being a part of their recovery special. A lot of movement can be preformed on a bike even on small areas so it isn't that terrible of an idea. Besides, what other fighter offers the possibility for grabs featuring running over characters with a bike?​

--Most Wanted--

3. Style Savvy Girl (Style Savvy)
Style Savvy is one of Nintendo's second party franchises. It originated on the DS and has sold over 3 million worldwide and has gone on to have two sequels on the 3DS with one just launching 3 days ago. (The sale statistics are a bit messy because it has several different localization names.) Since the DS and Wii Nintendo has created a foray of audience expanding games and almost single handedly created the casual video game market. Style Savvy may be easily judged by its cover & genre's reputation to be a spawning ground for shovelware, but it not only has a following, but it is regarded to be one of the more fun experiences within the genre. It still hasn't become as much of a hit in the west as it has in Japan (It was the best selling new IP in 2008...in Japan) but Reggie has even made statements that likened its rising popularity to the first Pokemon games localized. I get the feeling he exaggerated a bit. Anyways, she could potentially have a unique play style based around objects or styles from the game. They could use the clothing to buff/debuff herself and others or just as weapons in general. Or they could take more liberties and let her use set up a mannequin and let her use it similarly to the villagers tree crossed with the Luma. Like a second entity that can roll around be able to be moved only by her attacks. On second thought I am sure they could come up with a better move set for her than I ever could.​

2. Andy or Sami (Advance Wars)
Like the Excitebike series it has been around since the famicom and has been one of the longest running Nintendo franchises without any playable representation. The Orange Star's commanding officer could be a unique summoning character in Smash Bros. I have seen some really unique and interesting move sets that relied on him erecting bases to boost his power and summoning ability. Andy is the more obvious choice, but a Sami alt would be amazing especially if they represent the wars series as a whole and pull inspiration from the different games and characters. Besides, we need more modern weapon fighters and they have a really interesting art style that would mesh beautifully in Smash with the existing cast. Also the series that, along with Melee, got Fire Emblem localized should get its time to shine.​

1. Rhythm Girl (Rhythm Heaven)
Rhythm Heaven is a wonderful series of 3 games, soon to be 4 that also has sold over 3.5 million worldwide. It is another one of Nintendo's more recent IPs dating back to the Game Boy Advanced with the first localized entry being on the DS. Before a *cough* certain leak ever happened there were only a few obvious choices to represent the series. Karate Joe was and is a frequently suggested character since he has appeared in every Rhythm Heaven to date and is obviously a fighting character. Another character commonly suggested is the Wrestler and Reporter from the Ring Side mini game on the Wii. Again, because he is a fighter and because of their popularity on the internet. Marshal has been suggested but with the the new rhythm heaven game we see he has been replaced by a new mascot. The last suggested character was of the 5-7 who have appeared in every Rhythm Heaven game- the girl in the red dress fan dubbed rhythm girl. She appears in marketing for every game in the series, she appears in the tap trial mini-game that appears in every game in the series except for the DS, She appears on the cover of the Wii game and the arcade cabinets for Rhythm Heaven, she appears in the title screen of the DS game and is the first character you see, she is the only character on the cover on the soundtrack, etc. Since she has a large presence outside of a single mini game, unlike Karate Joe and the Chorus Men, it wouldn't be weird for her to pull from different mini-games of the series and to represent the Rhythm Heaven series as a whole. Either way, we really need some Rhythm Heaven love in Smash especially when it seems like some sort of Rhythm Heaven character was scrapped in development. I mean the emblem file named 'Rhythm' in the character folder, The Sneaky Spirits in smash run (Those and the Polar Bears were the only enemies without a fighter from the same series- and we know the ice climbers were working on the Wii U version before they got cut.) At the very least give us Rhythm Heaven music, please.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
10-2. Everyone who is not Spyro
Spyro is the only one I really want in Smash. I'd be content with anyone else, but he's the only one I really want.

1. Spyro the Dragon
Though he's a third party character, he has a valuable role in video game history that makes him worth adding to the roster. He once was a Sony exclusive mascot, which makes him a valuable addition (kinda like Sonic, but somewhat less iconic). And more recently, he was a part of the Skylanders' explosion in popularity, making the idea of interactive toys that remembered their in-game experiences a thing. Also, he is very recognizable. Older fans remember him cuz of the nostalgic original (and to a lesser extent) Legend of Spyro series. And younger kids know him cuz of Skylanders (people will argue that he isn't any more special than the other Skylanders, but he does have multiple distinctions, including him having the most figurines as well as the title of leader of the Skylanders). Spyro would be a unique addition to the roster since we don't have any purple dragons yet (sorry Ridley fans :c). And he has a lot of moveset potential since the Legend of Spyro version was adept at both melee and breath attacks. The only big obstacle I can see in Spyro's way is the fact that he isn't that well-known in Japan. They went 10 years without a Spyro game. Most recently, however, Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure was released for the Wii U in 2013. So the younger ones likely know about him, and the older ones might remember him, but the ones in the middle would be a little surprised. That, however, isn't necessarily a bad thing. Like with Marth and Roy in Melee, they were characters well-known in Japan and not so much in America/Europe, yet they performed well. Spyro is a similar situation (but with a slightly better position because he did have games released there) since he's well-known in America/Europe. Also, the developers definitely know about Spyro because of Skylanders since obviously Amiibo and the Pokemon Rumble U NFC figurines took inspiration from them. All in all, I'd say that Spyro would be a really good addition to Smash 4.

Spyro (childhood favourite but will never happen)
Not with that attitude! :p

WertQuadNine

Smash Journeyman
All characters that are (.5) Are because they can't be in the game in a different form. Also didn't do third party.

10- King K Rool: Would love to see him, he would have a cool moveset, but I would much prefer Dixie as she's relevant.

9.5- Zoroak: Get some gen5 rep in there! Could be an amazingly fun character.

9- Andy: Don't really see him as a playable character, yet I want him... it's weird.

8- Chorus Men / Marshal: We need some Rythem Heaven characters! Don't care which one it is.

7- Dixie Kong: Dispite being a semi-clone, she's extremely relevant and a cool character.

6- Wolf: A great character from Brawl, no reason to remove him.

5.5- Chrom: He's so cooool, would've been much better than Lucina, even if he was an Ike clone.

5- Sceptile: Would complete a sweet triangle: FIREGEN1 GRASSGEN3 WATERGEN6 and he's one of my
favorite starters.

4- Inkling: Neeeed her in this game! It would be perfect to promote Nintendo's new IP.

3- Impa: Zelda needs a new rep. She's such a badass too. She seems to be very present in the last couple games.

2- Isaac: YOOOO my boy. No comment needed.

1.5- Dark Samus: WANTED SO BAD. Just as present as Ridley, and is a much needed character for metroid.

1- Bandana Dee: UGHHHHH PLS PLS is all I can say.

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
10-Boy & Blob: A Boy and his Blob was a great game. It was challenging, but not too hard. Plus, I would get to hear more of the soundtrack; something hard to find on Youtube. Lastly, He would be a totally unique character, and has decent moveset potentiall.
9-Marshal: Marshal would be a great way to represent Rhythm Heaven. He could even have the Chorus Kids, and Miss Ribbons as alts. He would be a fun character.

8-Lloyd: I can't say too much about Lloyd. I've never played Tales of Symphonia. but Lloyd is really cool in ssf2, so I think he would be awesome in ssb4
7-Young Link: I would love to see everyone rejoin the battle. This would make me so happy. Plus he has so much de-cloning potential.
6-Toad/Toadette: as swappable characters: Toad would be able to represent the platformers, and Toadette would represent the spin-offs. What more could you ask for in a Mario duo?
5-Bandana Dee: I love the Kirby series. Too bad it has few characters that could represent the series. But fortunately Bandana Dee is one of those characters. He would also be pretty unique.
4-Pichu: I said before that I want to see everyone join the battle, and I meant it. Pichu is my favorite cut veteran. I want to see the adorable electric mouse return.
3-Zero would be a great addition to smash. He is also from one of the best franchises ever made. No one can deny that Zero would be awesome and unique. (Except for maybe the sword haters. But haters gonna hate.)
2-Proto Man: Proto Man is my 2nd favorite Mega Man character. (My first is Snake Man but smash isn't for him) And with all the weapons he can get, he can easily be his own separate character.

1-Amaterasu: People who know me saw this coming from a mile away. Amaterasu would be unique, and awesome. Plus, Okami is my favorite game.

Serell

Smash Apprentice
10. Roy. Just because I can't think of a 10th character I want.

9. Dark Samus. Need more Metroid representation.

8. Black Shadow. Need more F-Zero representation.

7. Paper Mario. A totally unique, fun character that would not be a clone of mario. If anything, he would play like Mr. Game & Watch.

6. Shantae. She would be a fun genie and a great, deserving indie rep that actually has a history with Nintendo (unlike Shovel Knight).

5. Wolf. Yeah, he was a lame clone of fox in Brawl, but he'd be really cool if they gave him a different moveset and for the love of god a different smash ball move.

4. Ice Climbers. Yes, I know they were cut for technical reasons, but I can dream. They were just so adorable!

3. Midna. Never going to happen because she's an insist trophy, but again, I can dream. She would just be a such an awesome character and be so unique! My heart literally sank when I saw her as an assist trophy in a teaser trailer for SSB4.

2. Krystal. The coolest of the Star Fox crew. She also wouldn't be a clone of Fox, as she could have a unique move set with her staff.

1. Ray 01. Custom Robo is a hidden gem. Ray fits in the Smash Universe perfectly and would be incredibly fun and unique. Also, it would bring attention to the Custom Robo series so we could hopefully get a new game.

Ondo

Smash Apprentice
10. Daisy. My favorite in the Mario Kart games she appears in, I'd like to see her, in one of her sports outfits, appear to rep Mario Kart and the sports games (and possibly Mario Party as well).

9. Young Link. I'd like to see him come back, and focus on repping the early Zelda games. In particular, I'd like at least a sword beam attack when at 0%. (I think Young Link covers all the games where Link is young and not toon, so there's no need for him to be called Classic Link or The Hero of Legend.)

8. Ray 01 (or other Ray model). I've only played a little Custom Robo, but this would be a neat fighter. Custom moves would obviously be necessary.

7. Ryu, from Street Fighter II. An iconic third party, from a game I enjoyed back on the SNES.

6. Simon Belmont. Another obviously deserving third party, his whip would make for an interesting moveset.

5. Isaac. Haven't played Golden Sun yet, but his particular mix of magic and swordplay sounds great.

4. Black Mage. I'd love a Final Fantasy rep, and more mages are always welcome.

3. Sami. Advance Wars deserves a rep; she could pick up some of Snake's moveset. A better character than Andy, and not much less important in the first game, plus unlike Andy she still appears in the story mode of the third game.

2. Lyn. My favorite Fire Emblem lord, while she fights with a sword she has a unique style compared to the others.

1. Ganon. In his original, classic form. Because I really want more representation for the first Zelda game, which I grew up playing, and because he'd have a unique moveset. Plus the laugh from Zelda II could be the best taunt. :)

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
10. Banjo & Kazooie
Good:
They would be interesting from a move-set standpoint.
Bad: Nintendo might just shy away from this better deal for Microsoft situation.

9. Paper Mario
Good: This character would be so interesting, BUT only if....
Bad: ...we didn't have so many Mario characters in the first place..

8. Shovel Knight
Good: I have not played his games. He looks like he could be fun.
Bad: His game hasn't been released in Japan yet..

7. Shantae

Good: If we get a new female fighter..please let it be her. Seems to be very unique.
Bad: Probably not the female Sakurai "WOULD" go with.

6. Knuckles
Good: We could use another sonic character to help Sega out.
Bad: Probably will never happen due to the fact that Sega's main mascot is already in.

5. Rayman
Good: His trophy is ALREADY in the Wii U version of the game!
Bad: Maybe Sakurai just threw the trophy in for no reason at all...

4. Krystal
Good: She would be a new Starfox character and NOT a clone :D !
Bad: Really can't see her happening, but damn, would it be cool.

3. Dixie Kong
Good: She appeared in DKC Tropical Freeze. Love her potential.
Bad: There is a MORE unique choice if going with a DK Newcomer.

2. Isaac
Good: People want him and just seeing the love his fans have for him rubbed off on me.
Bad: Not sure what the negatives are for him. I can easily see him joining tbh.

1. King K. RoOl
Good: I feel this needs no explanation. ****ING LONG overdue for THE DK villain!
Bad: Sakurai not adding him or Dixie again could prove that he is biased toward DK.

Top 10 PNG.png

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
10.Hatty Hattington
9.Paula or duster
8. :younglinkmelee:/:pichumelee:
7.:snake:
6. K. Rool
5. Fiora
4. Geno
3. Phoenix wright
2. :popo:
1.:roypm:

EDIT-
List of honorable mentions:
Alien Hominid
Wolf
Hades (kid icarus)
Tails
Pokemon trainer
chrom
Zero (magaman x)
poo (earthbound)
Paper mario
Vaati

Last edited:

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
10. Roy: He was my very first smash main back in Melee, so I have a soft spot for him. I'm not expecting him to happen, and if he doesn't I'm completely fine with it, but it would be nice. But, FE already has 4 characters in and he'd just be another Marth clone, I'm not holding my breath. I don't really trust that leak with him and Ryu though.

9. Tom Nook: Animal Crossing is one of my favorite Nintendo series of all time, and I think the universe should get another fighter. Though I do realize that he's already in Villager's final smash, I think he could be a fun character to use. He could use some of the things he sells in his shop, like a bug net or axe. Or, he could maybe use other means of fighting.

8. Professor Layton: Professor Layton would be a really fun addition to smash! Though he's not really a fighter per say, I feel like they would have a lot of options with him, as they could use the various weapons and vehicles from the game.
Phoenix Wright

7. Fiora: Fiora would be a lot of fun to use. She can use knives and daggers to fight just like she does in Xenoblade, and she'd be a great addition to smash alongside Shulk. Plus, they're looking for more female characters, boom. Everyone wins.

6. Shadow: I would only want Shadow in if he has a moveset based on the Shadow the Hedgehog game, and not be a Sonic clone. He could use machine guns, his motorcycle, and other weapons from the game. It really would be fun to play as him and use his unique weapons.

5. Bill Grey (Star Fox): The only reason he's not higher up on the list is that he's not a very popular character, but still. Star Fox needs more reps, and Bill would be an awesome rep. I know a lot of people want Krystal, but Krystal is the worst thing to happen to the Star Fox franchise, so we should put Bill in instead. He could use his weapons issued by the Cornerian army and for his final smash, he could summon his troops in their spacecrafts and shoot at the other fighters.

4. Bayonetta: Need I say more? Bayonetta would be perfect for smash! She could use a moveset based off Bayonetta 2, and she could use the various weapons in the game, or just fight with her bare hands. Her violent moves from the game and her sexualization would need to be turned down a bit, but other than that she could be a perfect canidate.

3. Phoenix Wright: Phoenix Wright would be a fun, unique character to put in smash. He was in Marvel vs Capcom, so why can't he be in smash? He could have a moveset based on Marvel vs Capcom, or get a whole new one based on the Ace Attourney series.

2. Reyn: Reyn is one of my favorite Xenoblade characters and would make a great second representative for Xenoblade. I like Fiora, and if either her or Reyn get put in, I'll be happy. But Reyn could use his strength and his other various weapons in the game to fight, and he'd be a great addition to Smash alongside Shulk.

1. Wolf :wolf:: Wolf was my main in Brawl, and he's probably my favorite video game villain of all time. It's ridiculous why he was cut and replaced by characters like Dr. Mario and Dark Pit. Plus, I feel that SF needs a Star Wolf member in as an antagonist, and we all know that Wolf played that role perfectly. If they had to remove a Star Fox character, it should've been Falco. Especially since he lost is New York accent in Smash 4, now he just feels so generic.

Anyways, that's my list, hope you all enjoyed it.

Troykv

Smash Master
I can't do a good list because I have a lot of bias to 2 Series xD.

Roy's my boy... and Fire Emblem can have more characters... Come on me (?)

Bill Nye

Smash Rookie
10. Black Knight. I don't think he's necessary, but he'd be an awesome addition by being a heavy teleporter.
9. Anthony Higgs. He has lots of guns, and even more one-liners.
8. Rhythm Heaven character. I want a rhythm-based fighter, and the franchise is big enough to warrant a character
7. Sceptile. I would then have my three favorite starters from my three favorite regions.
6. Black Shadow. Mainly just for more incentive to fix Ganondorf
5. Impa. I'd like some more Zelda characters, and Impa would be a solid choice.
4. Bandana Dee. As a Kirby fan, the game doesn't feel complete without the DEE.
3. Henry Fleming. He wasn't my favorite STEAM agent, but he's the most likely, and I would like to see some STEAM in Smash.
2. Anyone from Bravely Default. This game is a great Nintendo exclusive, and with a sequel in the works I hope Square would play along with Nintendo for DLC or Smash 5 Content.
1. Ridley. Enough is enough!

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
From top to bottom:
  1. Bomberman
  2. Krystal
  3. Vaati
  4. Mii Wizard
  5. Roy
  6. Ridley
  7. Blaziken
  8. Sceptile
  9. Ice Climbers
  10. Wolf

Last edited:

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
To be honest, I only really want one character in the game. I do, however, root for other characters who have a large following because I enjoy seeing happy Smash fans, and I also root for characters from series that I enjoy or series that I think need some publicity.

10. Fawful
This one is just because I greatly enjoyed Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Fawful is a fun character, but he's not high on my list because the Mario franchise is quite well stocked as it is, and I don't think that the inclusion of Fawful would help his reputation much.

9. Any WarioWare character, preferably Ashley or Waluigi
I think WarioWare is different enough from the mainline Mario franchise to stand on its own. Ashley would better represent WarioWare, but Waluigi has always been one of my favorite characters for some reason. I still wish that he were actually in the WarioWare games--he'd fit in wonderfully. At the same time, I wouldn't really be disappointed if Wario is the only character his series sees in Smash this generation.

8. Whichever character receives the most votes in the Fighter Ballot
This probably overlaps with one of the other ones on my list, but like I said, I like happy Smash fans

7. Any character from Kid Icarus: Uprising
I'd only want this after DK and Metroid get more love. I think that the concept of "Sakurai bias" is bunko, but that doesn't mean that other people don't think that it's real. KIU is probably my favorite portable game that I've ever played, and I can't wait for a sequel, but I would rather see it ignored in Smash if that meant that people would quit irrationally hating on it.

6. Wolf O'Donnell
He was the closest thing to a main that I had in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, so I wouldn't mind him back. At the same time, I hope that he has some changes to his specials and final smash, particularly since his specials are all a part of Fox's custom moves. That, and because Fire Wolf is lousy.

5. King K. Rool
This comes almost completely out of my desire to see Smash fans happy. Originally, I liked the idea of K. Rool in Smash much more, but when I was lurking during the days before Smash 3DS's release, I got irked when a group of K. Rool fans decided that the only character I really wanted to see in Smash was competition rather than a fellow villain down on hard times. I've gotten over my personal frustration with them, but my enthusiasm for the crocodilian member of what was then called "The Big Three" has not. I'm happy Mewtwo's in, I would be happy to see K. Rool in, but my empathy for them decreased considerably since before Smash 3DS was released.

4. Abraham Lincoln
I admittedly have not played Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., but I like the concept, and would probably play it if I had some spare cash on hand. My interest here primarily comes from the potential "steam power" gimmick that many in the Henry Fleming thread have talked about, but I would much rather have Lincoln than Fleming, no matter how much I like The Red Badge of Courage.

3. Impa
Along with Metroid and Kid Icarus, The Legend of Zelda is my favorite franchise, and I think that it would do well to have a newcomer even though it's not starving for one like Metroid and Donkey Kong. Besides that, Impa's really grown on me, and she is more likely to appear in future Zelda games than Ghirahim, Midna, or Groose. She may even be more popular than Tingle between both hemispheres, though she probably still falls short of him in Japan.

2. Cranky Kong
I'm surprised to find that Cranky isn't all that popular of a choice. I suppose he's probably squeezed out between Dixie and K. Rool fans. He's perhaps the only other character that I come close to wanting aside from my number one choice. He's very fun to play as in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and I think that he would bring more variety than Dixie. And since he's the original Donkey Kong, he could use many moves from the original arcade game. Or maybe they could follow that route to the extreme and turn him into Nintendo's parallel to PAC-MAN, using all sorts of moves from classic Nintendo games. Given his disdain for modern gaming, I would think it quite appropriate.

1. Ridley
As I've said, this is the only character that I actively want to see in Smash. I remain unconvinced by most of the arguments against him. I do realize that he is unlikely, however, given that Sakurai has explained his reasoning. I don't agree with it, and I hope he changes his mind as he did with the Villager and with DLC beyond Mewtwo (though I suspect that someone else changed his mind for him in that instance). In the meantime, I'll just give him my vote and hope for the best. Go Ridley!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ninten
Bomberman
Waluigi
Andy
Wolf

Snake
Isaac
Lyn
Young Link
(Melee moveset + MM masks)
Roy (Revamped)

Last edited:

Drason

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Coke
10. Ridley- More Metroid and villain reps, Ridley would fit both of those perfectly, unfortunately they made him a stage boss meaning his chances has dropped dramatically, but I believe in the dude who ate moms before it was cool.
9. Fusion Suit Samus- Again more Metroid representatives
8. Blaze the Cat- I believe SEGA deserves more than one rep
7.Wolf- Most missed character from Brawl
6.Sylux- Same reasons as Ridley
5.Bomberman- They need to bring the white bomber back from the dead and revive his name
4.Nightmare (Soul Calibur)- The best fighting game mascot for Namco, dude's a legend
3. Knuckles the Echidna- Again more Sonic reps
2. Roy- Melee fighter that wasn't brought back in Brawl, localized Fire Emblem, reason enought he should come back
1. Silver the Hedgehog- Silver, oh poor dude, the early fans won't give him a break nowadays, He deserves to be brought to Smash, he is one of the most requested characters(under Shadow, of course) to be brought back into Sonic games, so being in Smash would really raise his popularity

Last edited:
Top Bottom