• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Tournament Results/Discuss Thread (updated 2/1/11)

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
5th in brawl singles. Lost to another snake :). I love snake. Ill post the results when they're up. I did pretty well in all events. Im really exhausted now though. 4 events in one day D:.

Any hopes I had with Brawl got shattered by this tournament. I got 3 stocked by a ROB, and it took him a little over a minute to do it.

I don't wanna play brawl anymore. I'm gonna hide in a cave.

I hate my life. v_v

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
NOOOOO. Ill help you. Just camp dude. CAMP! Like I did to fat1. Bairs and rang all dai lol.

Oh and u got bad brackets twink :/. U either play ling ling first or second round or (like today) play me second round. Btw there were still some cases of bad seeding :/. Negi vs kewk shouldnt happen first round :/.

NOOOOO. Ill help you. Just camp dude. CAMP! Like I did to fat1. Bairs and rang all dai lol.

Oh and u got bad brackets twink :/. U either play ling ling first or second round or (like today) play me second round. Btw there were still some cases of bad seeding :/. Negi vs kewk shouldnt happen first round :/.
I don't think you saw the match.

It was such a headache, I actually threw my controller at the ground. I got spiked in less than 20 seconds, and then I got stage spiked with his nair. I couldn't jump back and bomb pull to save my life. Nor could I fast fall. He didn't even Gyro me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Could somebody get TWiNK a happy meal already?
Seriously though, you have my most sincere sympathies. Sheikant will help you out, don't give in man.
Denny's didn't help me out, but thanks anyways. I'm not gonna quit out, I'm just gonna hide in a cave.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Yeah, lol. I went mk but not against the snake that beat me. I went mk against an mk after I won first game on smashville with TL, then I banned RC and he picked brinstar. If I went TL that practically meant suicide seeing as it was very even first game, I would have lost on a bad stage. It was Lmax. I won the ditto and sent him to losers.

I went MK in teams. I didn't take teams seriously since it was free, and because I paired myself with a Sonic.

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
I CP brinstar more than any other stage really after being in MD with Lobos. I absolutely love breaking the stage in half with just one zair. Nobody expects it. So many kills at zero from it

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
I like brinstar but only for some matchups. Going against mk there is an auto loss if the mk knows how to abuse the stage. On the other hand, I CP brinstar against DDD. No chain grab, DDD has trouble approaching if u stay in a side platform and camp with rang, bombs, zair and of course the zair OH break and dair bounce shield pressure.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
or all teh toons goin to pound 4 playin toon only or are u using secondaries. if u are dont. only play toon. rep ur character. toon is good enuf 2 beat any character in this game if u play him right. if u say no try harder

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
thats wat u say. the mu is not that bad. i wanna see some1 go all the way with toon. how u gonna beat a mk if u never try? stop makin excuses for ur character its you.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Um, no. The match up is not even. That's a fact. What he said is correct.

Top Bottom