• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Co-op event not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Cuervo

Smash Rookie
When you start up the co-op event where you are required to get 500 "coins instead of rubies", you automatically fail immediately. The only way to beat the event is the play it in Brawl.

Narpas_sword

Thanks, i've seen it here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/3ha0q6/all_coop_events_that_involve_a_coin_battle_dont/

Funny thing this one. I was having the same error, then all of a sudden it was fine.
Couldn't get it to happen on a fresh save either.
Other PMDT confirmed the same behaviour.

Can you provide any other details? did you play single player first? did you have any events done? etc. anything you can think of.
Also include all sections outlined in the Bug Reporting Guide.

Does turning your wii off then trying again reproduce it reliably?

Last edited:

SteveTrooper

Smash Rookie
When you start up the co-op event where you are required to get 500 "coins instead of rubies", you automatically fail immediately. The only way to beat the event is the play it in Brawl.
Happens to me too but i tried it in brawl went back to pm and it worked fine, tried again today it didn't work, so that event is kinda weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom