• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link 3.6f Frame Data

pegthaniel

Smash Rookie
I have mined most of the frame data for Toon Link with PSA! It can be found on Google Docs here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13DKIYSpXMHULX_sHIm_d1qVCwdEz7VW5cMeVa_s4UV4/edit?usp=sharing

What this is currently missing;
  • Shield advantage of moves. I just have to find and implement the shield stun formula I think, plus factor in however many frames the last hitbox is from the IASA frame. I think this has been implemented correctly! I tested at least neutral air. Let me know if you can prove something else as wrong, and I'll re-examine my formula.
  • B moves. This is a big one. Not sure how I'm going to format it or what to include. Or even how to get the data from BrawlBox. Opinions/information?
  • Real duration of the animations (IASA is included, which is more important anyway). I may never figure this out? I am too lazy to manually count frames of gifs when I've already done the rest of this stuff. But if someone does I will add it.
  • Gifs of everything... I have them on my computer and will probably upload them to here when I figure out how to splice the smash attacks together.
  • Just realized I'm missing stuff like ledge options, teching, and rolls/sidestep/airdodge. I will see what I can do.
Anyway, have at it.

Last edited:

Orange Chris

Smash Rookie
  • Spin Attack can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the subactions list in Brawlbox and finding the SpecialHi and SpecialAirHi subactions. Note that the grounded hits have a refresh rate.
  • Boomerang and Arrows are found by opening the file in brawlBox and opening the data/Articles folder. Boomerang is Article 0, Arrow is Article 2.
  • You can figure out what the iasa of pulling a boomerang/firing an arrow is by using frame advance in-game
  • length of animations can be found by opening toonlink/FitMotionEtc.pac and finding the animation name, then subtracting 1. Only thing animation length is useful for is when you can grab ledge after an aerial, but you can also just find that with debug mode.

Top Bottom