• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TooManyCookz at GOML 2016

DJSKRELP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NotApplicable
3DS FC
3024-8713-4194
I really learned a lot from watching him play, but I feel like his nerves got to him. I'm upset he didn't make it out of pools, but he tried his best. Does it look bleak for Doc, or do you think 2MC underplayed? I'd like to know everyone's opinion.

Here is his play in case you missed it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj0WJvl6F2c

Eight_SixtyFour

Smash Ace
This is a nice effort, but:

1. Again, we don't need a thread specifically for one video. Please use the video thread in the future.
2. He could have made it into Top 96 winners (not losers) but regrettably, he choked. I wish he used Up Tilt more, considering how much rage he had. That would have killed Diddy easily if he approached with Side B and missed.

DJSKRELP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NotApplicable
3DS FC
3024-8713-4194
This is a nice effort, but:

1. Again, we don't need a thread specifically for one video. Please use the video thread in the future.
2. He could have made it into Top 96 winners (not losers) but regrettably, he choked. I wish he used Up Tilt more, considering how much rage he had. That would have killed Diddy easily if he approached with Side B and missed.
The point of this thread wasn't the video. It was the gameplay. The video is only there for context for those that missed it. Also, this was a huge event, and I believe it deserves it's own thread for analysis on our #1 Doc player. That way, we can see what he did wrong, what he did well, and what we all can learn specifically from it.

Last edited:

Eight_SixtyFour

Smash Ace
The point of this thread wasn't the video. It was the gameplay. The video is only there for context for those that missed it.
Again, there is no need to create a separate thread just for that. You can use the video thread for that. We've posted feedback of the gameplay for a majority of the videos posted there as well.

SkullKidDale

Smash Cadet
NNID
SkullKidDale
I feel like he went for down throw -> fair way too often. I think it's important for us to know when it's at a good percentage to use. Uair is guranteed from down throw even at higher prevents which is guranteed 13% (or close to this amount), and can have follow ups for more percent. I feel like fair should only be used as a mixup, not used almost every time you get a grab.

Top Bottom