• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tomafia 4: Game Over - Mafia Wins!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sure, what would you like me to add? My rates are $1 per 100 words with a $5 minimum.
Specifically your thoughts on why a good discussion can’t be had pertaining to AtE and how it should be handled.

Do it pro-bono and I’ll give your services 5 stars on Yelp if your assessment is fair.

Maven89

Smash Master
I don't think it's that complicated. Sometimes you're going to accidentally piss someone off, or trigger them. Just don't do it on purpose? If I knew Tom was really sensitive about his weight, and during trading posts with him I kept making small comments about it to the point that he rages, leading to him looking unhinged and me cool, then clearly I crossed a line for a forum game. If it's accidental, no line was really crossed. We all play with each other again and again, if someone is just being a huge **** to people to exploit mafia wins it'll come out.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I say we play it by ear and not try to "ban all AtE" because it's just not possible (I really don't think I am overthinking this but w/e). I'll personally be on the lookout though for if a player is getting hella stressed and it's affecting their gameplay to the point where they are self-voting/trying to plunge the game/throwing etc., or if someone is clearly going out of line, yada yada.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm late on this but an invite to the Graveyard/Spectator chat would be cool! Thank you in advance :'^)

Top Bottom