• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tokyo ssbm?

Teddyrobz

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

Just moved to Tokyo, looking to play ssbm! Havnt played in sooo long. My Lineid is Teddyrobz.

Lets play some matches!

LINKaTINK

Smash Cadet
Hey man! I'd love to play once I show up to Tokyo in a few weeks time, i'm in Osaka now; have you discovered any melee players yet, or do you know if there is any kind of FB group or something for Japan SSBM?

RolandS50

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm coming to Tokyo soon (6/27) but I left my controller in the US and am in Korea right now, lol. I'll probably be willing to actually buy one if I find any available while i'm in Japan, though. Any tips on finding the melee scene in Tokyo or playing with you guys?

LINKaTINK

Smash Cadet
I haven't been able to find ANY info on the Tokyo melee "scene". But I just messaged the OP. If we get together, i'll happily pass on our info before you arrive.

Teddyrobz

Smash Rookie
Hey! i havnt been able to find out anything either really. I hope there even is a scene.

Im definitely down to link up, only problem is i dont currently own a gamecube and lagless tv, will have to look into that. How long will you be in tokyo?

Zcaisse9876

Smash Rookie
Im also looking to find people to play with in the Tokyo area. I have a computer to play Melee on dolphin which is good enough for now with the gamecube controller adapter. im sure it would be easy to find cheap gamecube/crt/melee here. ill be here for a long time. you can contact me at my Line ID: zcaisse9876

Top Bottom