• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide [ Tobias XelKythe's Luigi FAQ ]

saberhof

Smash Master
the tornado can also be used to recover. It's a very difficult thing to do for many people as it requires your thumb to be able to tap a (?)button EXTREMELY quickly. What you do is hit Down+B and continue tapping B as fast as ****ing possible.
dun dun dun, i dont know if anyone noticed that...i dont think its much of a problem though..great guide! it needs some styckin

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
This is just about the best guide ever. Easy to understand, navigate, has good text, provides lots of info, and is organized well.

C 3

Smash Ace
This is a great synopsis of the great Luigi, very useful for aspiring Luigi players (especially Luigi mains).

Sweet Hat

Smash Cadet
I main as Peach but I'm wanting to improve my Luigi. My main problem is using WDing effectively for movement as opposed to a quick side-step to set up Peach's dash attack or dsmash or fsmash. I'm also having trouble training myself to L-cancel because float canceling has been effective enough for my Peach. Is it too tough to have a good Peach and Luigi? Their playstyles just seem far too opposite to me. It seems to me that if I've been playing Peach for a while and decide to counterpick a Luigi, I wouldn't be able to instantly transition over in one match. Advice?

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
My main problem is the short hops and it is pissing me off!:mad:

Yes Yes I know how important they are to play with Luigi

kook321

Smash Apprentice
what is the best strategy for luigi, being defensive or offensive. i play pretty aggressive but thats does not alway seem effective. So i saw some vids with luigi and look like they were a bit defensive and patient with their attack. is that a good strategy?

mad_max

Smash Cadet
Noice guide.

Luigi = officially picked up by me now. Now all I need is to hack in a misfire button on my controller.

Top Bottom