• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To the new people seeking help and advice

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Every one literally abandoned Smashboards because of a crazy banning incident long ago, every one is on the 64 face book group. if you want help or advice, I suggest going there, as every one is basically there and Will help you instantly. This is for all the new people interested in 64 and wondering why no one's responding/helping/ lack of pro players giving advice

caneut

Smash Ace
What exactly happened? I love smashboards so it's sad to see nothing here
mods literally do **** all, ban people for making thin skin people feel a little uncomfortable, allow psychiatric patients with split personalities to freakishly roam free and scare people, and also allow a well known troll smasherx to ban evade on an alt and spread malware with his odd version of 64 emulators and such

Uair

Banned via Warnings
mods literally do **** all, ban people for making thin skin people feel a little uncomfortable, allow psychiatric patients with split personalities to freakishly roam free and scare people, and also allow a well known troll smasherx to ban evade on an alt and spread malware with his odd version of 64 emulators and such
Lol @ still thinking im smasherx74.

Heres a pro tip, smasher and cuddlytoys are the same person. That guy just uses VPNs and pretends to be different people.

As for spreading malware, I've never done anything of the sort. I've actually helped a few people out with some problems though. You're obviously referencing www.pj64k.blogspot.com though, which is 100% legit been using it for years and it's more reliable than all the other copies floating around here, but is apparently hosted by that smasher guy who you seem to really have a grudge against. (considering you ban people just because someone says they're smasher)

A real tip for any new players is to download www.pj64k.blogspot.com

Get on a populated server (If you go to Smash FU don't play on there because the server lags bad)

Then play smash64 for a few years until you get good.

Grahamaglam

Smash Journeyman
I downloaded the emulator that smasherx74 just linked a while ago and had my passwords leaked.

Last edited:

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
What exactly happened? I love smashboards so it's sad to see nothing here
Tons of people got banned over a joke, and many of those people who got banned were actually very important 64 people who were helping the scene. Since the mods went on a banning spree, they basically killed smashboards for 64 and every one migrated toward the 64 group on face book. If you want, you can ask what happened to smashboards 64 on the Facebook group and some one may explain it better

Uair

Banned via Warnings
Tons of people got banned over a joke, and many of those people who got banned were actually very important 64 people who were helping the scene. Since the mods went on a banning spree, they basically killed smashboards for 64 and every one migrated toward the 64 group on face book. If you want, you can ask what happened to smashboards 64 on the Facebook group and some one may explain it better
No smashboards is great, they promote fake news.

Top Bottom