• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To clear things up

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's how it functioned in Brawl as well as far as I know.

Cassio

Smash Master
Frankly if I were Prof I'd start writing a concession speech. ESAMs gonna bop.

Funny though, ESAM came to fame by making a callout like Prof did.

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
I had actually asked ESAM about the MM when he was at Shell Shocked. He told me that some very not nice things were going to be done to Rolex. I wish I recorded it. It was priceless. He also said he wanted to MM Prof. I wanna see it.

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
I still have faith in Prof. ESAM's no joke, and he'll have to find some creative ways to rack up damage on Samus, but he can do it.

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
For those who want to know what ESAM said, I'll say this: It involved bending Rolex over the railing that we were standing at, ****** him, killing him, and tossing his dead body over said railing.

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
On D1's stream right now, DJ Nintendo just said that he read on the Facebook thread that Prof can't make it. I can't seem to find any indication of that anywhere, but I figured I'd ask here...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof what would you do if Rolex started crying
lol I would prob find it funny. Because I would be thinking why is he crying over losing an MM, and Man-Up.
I'm curious to see his reaction when he loses though.
I have no idea if he'll be super salty or just laugh it off.

I kinda want him to be salty I can't even lie lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol I would prob find it funny. Because I would be thinking why is he crying over losing an MM, and Man-Up.

Real talk, it will probably be an initially respectful affair, with handshakes and the like.

The REAL salt will come when money has to be handed over, I know prof would make an giant ordeal over the receiving on the money

S P O N G E

Smash Cadet

Yeah you should just pour salt in his drinks and stuff while he's away

ViewtifulHoe242

Smash Journeyman
i hope that these two don't just play each other, but that they play everyone from the opposing side, to shut them up once and for all. does anyone have the exact time this MM event will be (if it's even scheduled)? i can't miss this ****

Matty89

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hydra89
I believe its scheduled for about 10pm est
Awesome. Update this if you find out the time has changed. Stuck at work unfortunatelly, people won't stop trying to die on me :(

Last edited:

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
GET BODIED ROLEX! TOLD YOU ALL THIS WOULD HAPPEN! Seriously though, AMAZING set. Props to Rolex for doing so well.

Djent

Smash Champion
Rolex looked like he was in it for awhile, but then he fell apart. He's good, but Pro is on another plane of existence.

EDIT: This MM was kind of anticlimactic in the end.

Last edited:

ViewtifulHoe242

Smash Journeyman
Jeez that was insane, hot damn! Mad props to both players, atleast Rolex made prof work for that money. Looking forward to more salt fueled matches between these two in the future.
Congrats on winning the fiscal feud Professor Pro!
now excuse me as use paypal to money cancel twenty bucks to some brits

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Congrats to Prof for taking the money match as I expected, and props to Rolex for doing a lot better than I thought he would. The combos, KO setups, and especially the LEGENDARY POP-OFFS from both players were off the charts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom