• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To clear things up

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The sum of this thread is pretty much this:
Results are the ultimate form of proof for skill and success. According to Proffessor Pro however, it only matters that they face off eventually to settle the score which he believes is in his favor while he shows no results of his own and eats crumpets all day. Rolex works his *** off to actually make a bigger name for himself. He's clearing his name from the mud you dragged him through in the first place, but you dragged him back into the mud anyhow.
You people are a circus.
LOL Are you a baby?
This stuff is actually good for the PM community. We've had no PM rivalries/grudge matches or whatever you want to call it yet.

Do you really think anyone would be looking at this thread (including you) if the call-outs weren't like they have been and were some overly humble BS like

'Hey, sorry to take a moment out of your time, but I saw your games and I would like to really take you on in an MM, I think I might be able to take you, but I'm not too sure, we will definitely have to wait and see, I can't wait to shake your hand'

It's all about the trash talk, if it hurts your feelings or saddens you to see, don't return to this thread after reading this lol.

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
someone throw some money at rolex to go to BEAST, I don't want this **** to die down in a year lol

RolexPachinko

Smash Rookie
LOL Are you a baby?
This stuff is actually good for the PM community. We've had no PM rivalries/grudge matches or whatever you want to call it yet.

Do you really think anyone would be looking at this thread (including you) if the call-outs weren't like they have been and were some overly humble BS like

'Hey, sorry to take a moment out of your time, but I saw your games and I would like to really take you on in an MM, I think I might be able to take you, but I'm not too sure, we will definitely have to wait and see, I can't wait to shake your hand'

It's all about the trash talk, if it hurts your feelings or saddens you to see, don't return to this thread after reading this lol.
lol idk...i thought the part where he said you have done nothing and that you eat crumpets all day were pretty accurate.;)

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
LOL Are you a baby?

I can understand this statement. Having this get to the point it got to where a good rivalry is formed is important to the community. I didn't mean to cause trouble. The way the trash talk progressed seemed like it was very mean spirited is all.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I can understand this statement. Having this get to the point it got to where a good rivalry is formed is important to the community. I didn't mean to cause trouble. The way the trash talk progressed seemed like it was very mean spirited is all.
It hasn't been mean spirited lol, there's been no personal shots.
It's just trash talk and it's meant to annoy the opponent and hype things up.

lol idk...i thought the part where he said you have done nothing and that you eat crumpets all day were pretty accurate.;)
You still haven't replied to the $100 MM though I know you've seen it (potentially running away?) and if you are willing/interested to attend another US Major that's not in 2015? (potentially not attending on purpose for 1 year training program?)

RolexPachinko

Smash Rookie
I am definitely down for the $100MM. Still unsure whether or not ill be able to attend another Major that's not Apex 2015 at this time though.

NiPPs

Smash Cadet
For real though if you can't take the **** talk then you don't belong in the smash community. That's 75% of the hype to begin with. Loving this rivalry developing. The only two snakes that really matter in this game battling for the top title, doesn't get more hype than that. Love how pro wants to defend his title and love how a new player on the uprise can potentially dethrown the acclaimed best. Love how both players handle the **** talk too. I feel that when this 100 dollar money match happens it won't be lopsided at all. Gonna be close hype games. Keep the hype alive and the **** talk flowing so this doesn't die. Rolex sucks pro sucks tranq sucks.
(Lets go rolex)

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
they should money match each other. if rolex loses, then he must give up his rolex and change his name.

if professorpro loses then he loses the title of professor and some other worldly position

Bazkip

Smash Master
they should money match each other. if rolex loses, then he must give up his rolex and change his name.

if professorpro loses then he loses the title of professor and some other worldly position
Winner should take up the title "Professor PRolex"

Or perhaps simply "PRolex" on it's own

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
For real though if you can't take the **** talk then you don't belong in the smash community. That's 75% of the hype to begin with. Loving this rivalry developing. The only two snakes that really matter in this game battling for the top title, doesn't get more hype than that. Love how pro wants to defend his title and love how a new player on the uprise can potentially dethrown the acclaimed best. Love how both players handle the **** talk too. I feel that when this 100 dollar money match happens it won't be lopsided at all. Gonna be close hype games. Keep the hype alive and the **** talk flowing so this doesn't die. Rolex sucks pro sucks tranq sucks.
(Lets go rolex)
Lets be real, the games won't be close though will it... 1st to 10 set, I can see Rolex winning 1 or 2 games and a good combo in a couple matches. Prof will make Rolex switch mains after this.

This will be like Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse all over again.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Winner should take up the title "Professor PRolex"

Or perhaps simply "PRolex" on it's own
You don't earn the name of your rival, that would be giving him way too much credit. Imagine if Obama took the name Obama Ben Laden. Nah, this is at best a shipping name.

Loser should just get a special ribbon called "not the best snake".

NiPPs

Smash Cadet
Lets be real, the games won't be close though will it... 1st to 10 set, I can see Rolex winning 1 or 2 games and a good combo in a couple matches. Prof will make Rolex switch mains after this.

This will be like Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse all over again.
Rolex is a fraud his watch isn't a Rolex ;)

I don't think u understand how good of a player Rolex has become in less than a year. Random scrub from a college game room to top 5 at apex through a pretty hard bracket being able to take m2k to game 5 at times in a match up not in snakes favor. Let's be honest 1st to ten ain't happening. 4/7 at most and I can't see either player sweeping or 4-1ing the other. I'm sure pro will place second being the lowest at this upcoming tournament cuz whose his competition besides armada assuming Leffen isn't there lol...

Bazkip

Smash Master
You don't earn the name of your rival, that would be giving him way too much credit. Imagine if Obama took the name Obama Ben Laden. Nah, this is at best a shipping name.

Loser should just get a special ribbon called "not the best snake".
I'm not actually being serious, I just thought it a bit funny than their name's mesh together rather well.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The worst part of all this?

I need to try and make a ribbon with 'not the best snake' embroidered on it.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
rolex, you will get ****ed.
i called it a long time ago, on strweam.
this is the good ol' "armada shouldnt even be considered for top peach" (a few months b4 genesis 1) flopmerica i know and love.
you are every bit as delusional as melee flopmerica was in 08. this happens all the time in esports in all competitive games, will you people ever learn? lmfao

BentoBox

Smash Master
Ironically, Rolex' point will still stand whether he wins or loses the ditto. Tournament placings >>>

So surely, greater weight she be accorded to how far they get in the bracket at whatever future tourney they both attend.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Keep in mind that Snake dittos is probably one of those dittos where port priority matters. Therefore, 55-45 matchup due to it.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Can we use the clone engine to give Rolex a separate Snake with the nikita when he faces Prof.?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
rolex, you will get ****ed.
i called it a long time ago, on strweam.
this is the good ol' "armada shouldnt even be considered for top peach" (a few months b4 genesis 1) flopmerica i know and love.
you are every bit as delusional as melee flopmerica was in 08. this happens all the time in esports in all competitive games, will you people ever learn? lmfao
LMAO I was waiting for this.
Yesssss

TreK

Is "that guy"
Prof will give you a lesson and teach you why the USA are called the "land of the free".

Top Bottom