• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To All The Houston People Who Aren't Going to Evo

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
HOUSTON!! and nearbys

I want each and every-****ing-one of you mofoz to post your names and screen names if you aren't going. You will meet and greet each other once again and try to get some smash sessions started.

Either we will get new smashers after Evo, or not. While that is the question... I want you all to find new peoples. Houston is lacking like a 'mug'.

So post here if you aren't going to Evo... ;/

liius

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'm on the list too lol. Was going to go but there's no **** reason to go since I didnt pre-reg. ****ing ****. Too bad I dont play GG or SF.

Jake13

Smash Lord
As much of a good idea I think it is that Houston spam the Southwest forum even more... We really don't need this thread. We all know everyone in Houston because it's not the greatest smash community.

G@BE

Smash Lord
NOT FROM YOU!

Well yea i see alot of good things coming from a select few.

Ronnie----\
Allan------| all one crew heh
James----/
Oscar-------\
Jake--------| All one crew... thats pretty funny
Goerge-----/

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No, he's not. I wanted to Samus ditto him to >_>.

TGM

Smash Lord
i really want to samus ditto u too hylian. but its just not owrth it. sorry pal.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Lol@ not worth it. But w/e. Btw, of the Houston/Mag people I've played, the ones that really stand out to me are Ronnie, Gabe and Alex. Jake and Chris pretty good as well, and now that Roy is part of Houston that's another name to add. I've heard that TGM got a lot better, but I haven't had the chance to see for myself, same with Mouf.

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
ALLAN
I want to teach you to powershield :O
Please ???

Anyways, is there going to be an STD anytime soon ? I want to play like NOW..

TGM

Smash Lord
yea beat jake,chris,mouf and gabe consistantly.............so yea ive gotten leaps better.

and mog, no thnabks. ill learn to power shield when i start having problems with falco lasers.

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
EmperorCesar said:
**** you XZalla, you and that n00b Ronnie were suppose to show up to EVO.... so much for good ol times
I'm still going to Evo because I registered for smash a week before. Ronnie was too late, so I don't know if he still wants to go. He hasn't decided yet.

JAKETHIRTEEN said:
Won't happen again.. ;<

Velox

Smash Ace
I'm ****ing amazing. Heh, it's Velox JF... Velox, heh. I'm seriously not changing my name anymore. I habitually post that to emphasize truth :p

Seriously though, TGM gets very little praise for how good he is. And I'm not just saying that because JF didn't mention him, but just generally. When you start watching him though, he's got some good mindgames that one. People just don't like losing to him because of the way he plays, as Mouf so elegantly put it (lol).

I personally thought he sucked at first, and was disappointed when I first lost to him at Emergency Tourney 2, but then later when I got better and actually knew what I was talking about, at a smashfest in early January I got to play, and get beat by him again. Except that time, I real got a good appreciation for how good he actually was. He's a smart player, no doubt.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
firstly, powershielding=easy skill, pssh, just gotta hit one button!

secondly, TGM, did you ever register for EVO? if so, why not come anyway.

in the end, i ahve some room left over to house people as Forward is no longer coming (:()

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Velox, you notice I used everyone's first namesin that post. I wasn't singling you out. ;) Also, I did mention TGM. I said I heard that he got a lot better, but that I didn't have a chance to see for myself. My last memory of playing TGM was 4 stocking him with my Falco. :ohwell:

liius

Smash Journeyman
LOL @ No one talking about me at all... *sighs* I feel like JF when everyone said that he's the most un-recognized player in austin or something to that extent. I can beat TGM, Chris, gabe, alex. Oi. :urg: :urg:

TGM

Smash Lord
I'm ****ing amazing. Heh, it's Velox JF... Velox, heh. I'm seriously not changing my name anymore. I habitually post that to emphasize truth :p

Seriously though, TGM gets very little praise for how good he is. And I'm not just saying that because JF didn't mention him, but just generally. When you start watching him though, he's got some good mindgames that one. People just don't like losing to him because of the way he plays, as Mouf so elegantly put it (lol).

I personally thought he sucked at first, and was disappointed when I first lost to him at Emergency Tourney 2, but then later when I got better and actually knew what I was talking about, at a smashfest in early January I got to play, and get beat by him again. Except that time, I real got a good appreciation for how good he actually was. He's a smart player, no doubt.
this kid is EPIC

Roy_R

Smash Apprentice
I´m not going to EVO.

I wanna play smash...does anybody know where I can buy a Wii?? I´m close to buying a cube if i can´t find one...I gotta play smash.:mad:

JF when was the last time we played? I don´t remember:)

Roy_R

Smash Apprentice
yeah but where? I can´t find one anywhere...wallmart, circuit city, best buy...i tried gamespot online, but they have it for 560 dollars with 4 games and two controllers...i just want the Wii for smash.

do you know where I can find it online?

EmperorCesar

Smash Apprentice
Yea, TeH Bear usually places very high in every local tournament there is. He never gets the props he deserves!

And no, your not going to be able to find a Wii anytime soon, if you can find a cheap, used GCN stick with that for now.

TGM

Smash Lord
or just go to other peoples house. it truly is a waste to buy a dead system. just relax and save money. wii is SO much more awesome than GCN.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Would anyone be kind enough to hold an STD or something during spring break next week? That would be pretty cool. *Looks at Gabe* >=P

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I´m not going to EVO.

I wanna play smash...does anybody know where I can buy a Wii?? I´m close to buying a cube if i can´t find one...I gotta play smash.:mad:

JF when was the last time we played? I don´t remember:)
MLG Houston 2 years ago. :p Too bad you aren't comin to EVO. :ohwell:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
*looks at G@be*

Top Bottom