• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To all stream commentators:

mobilisq

Smash Ace
The most important utility for your commentary is for the people who were ON stream to take away ideas on how they could improve. I've seen a lot of people talking **** without offering any form of constructive criticism lately, and it does nobody any good. not you as a public figure (because it won't get you any respect from the community) nor the players in question (because if they come back to analyze their play they would be better served to mute the audio than to listen to you make fun of them without offering any means for improvement or character specific insight you may possess). Try harder guys, and be more cordial. It'll do us all some good

to any mods that care: please feel free to move this to whatever forum or subforum you think it would be most appropriate in

Last edited:

Nona

Power of the Nonado♥
Maybe I've missed the insults or I'm just oblivious. Do you know who in particular is doing this (are we allowed to namedrop), or can you link an example?

Top Bottom