• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To all new/old smashers in NJ!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
I'm 4SH0, creator of the I.H.N.C. crew. I retired from competitive melee about 2-3 years ago. If you played back then you have most likely heard of my crew and some of our old members like Tec0, Grill, Vanz, etc who have been nicely ranked in the power rankings in NJ and NY. I've been playing again on my free time and I want to get some of the old veterans, and new, to play maybe hold a smash fest or something. I live here at Montclair State University in nj and i'm always down for friendly exhibition. I might be attending APEX this month at Rutgers and make a come back to the scene.

Anyone in the area interested hit me up! :)

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
i live in Ohio now. but if you really tryin to get back into melee

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307704

gonna be crazy.
So far lol. I hear so, I think i'm actually going.

I mean, do you still live in Bayonne dude?
Yea dude I dorm at Montclair State though but still live at the same house 23rd st lol im definitely trying to go with you and oorah this saturday too

He sure does. I was at his house on the first.
that was actually one of my good friends Chris's house. I wasn't there but he told me you went to get your xbox hacked. Too bad I couldn't play you lol

ILM

Smash Journeyman
I'm always down to play some Melee, PM me if you ever want to do some friendlies.

Top Bottom