• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TM18 Rain Dance - December 7th, 2013 - *******, GA

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
God damn it, I missed the bus again. Why meeeeeee? ;_;

Sad part was that after finding out where the damned bus stop was, I arrive only to see it departing as soon as I saw it. I hope my frustration fuels this event. Have fun without me guys... :cry:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I like it for the humor you tried to inject into the situation, but I am very sad that you didn't make it. :[

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
Btw, at about what time would 64 start? Need to be headed back by 8 :/ Won't be bringing a setup if I can't stay for the event obviously.

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
I'm up for friendlies in all four games! :D Guess I'll start my practice right now before bed...

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
Had to drive to Statesboro this weekend -- I'll have an eye out for the next one.

Hopefully, that won't be when I have to go someplace else...

SKID!

Smash Rookie
is there gonna be a july tourney?
and soggy eagle, are you planning on attending Georgia southern?

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
I am --

If it was missed, I'm an avid Melee player. I don't care for Brawl, competitively, but will certainly play it with more than casual fervor.

SKID!

Smash Rookie
oh ok well I go there and I am looking to play melee competitively so that's cool. we should meet up when school starts back

Player-1

Smash Legend
Next tournament date is up. Hope to see a lot of people here like this last one.

I'll add Smash 64 as an official event, is everyone fine with whatever the Apex rules were?

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
Will anyone who is coming to this pass through SC? If no then that's a no.
There actually is a chance that I can get a ride but that is really uncertain atm.

CU · Fernando

Smash Cadet
I need to make this.

Bringing my HD PVR.

Obviously someone should have a TV with component input.

Edit: Awww. Disappointed Reflex won't be playing Brawl.

I wasted my time at WABA being to shy to ask for friendlies, I literally just stood around majority of the day and only friendlied like 5 people.

If Player-1, McPeePants, or any of the power ranks are entering brawl, I'd like to plan to play them in some friendlies. Also, my budz Kman and aml if they make it. : o

I also see a past post about GA people not making events. I though the state of GA was so inactive in the brawl scene, that I'd never look out for any events. I'd only see tournaments in the general region. (Alabama etc.) and I wouldn't be able to make those.

Just been on WiFi the whole time, hopefully I can do something, before everyone leaves their game for Smash 4. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkxjF_qELQM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCQDriLEIJw

Note: I'm clueless on the coding on here. lol

Also supposedly you can use composite with component. If that is the case I'll just need to sit by a power source during the tournament to record my matches. I also could do for anybody else if they would want.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I mean, I'll probably be playing Brawl. I just don't practice it or really enjoy playing it these days.

Yeah, there's absolutely no reason not to ask players for friendlies. We're all just people.

CU · Fernando

Smash Cadet
I mean, I'll probably be playing Brawl. I just don't practice it or really enjoy playing it these days.

Yeah, there's absolutely no reason not to ask players for friendlies. We're all just people.
Lol. I remember when I saw an interview of you after Revival of Atlanta, and you said you enjoyed playing Brawl a lot more than melee.

Please tell me your mashing secret though in person. :V

At least before you quit brawl entirely. lol

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Lol. I remember when I saw an interview of you after Revival of Atlanta, and you said you enjoyed playing Brawl a lot more than melee.

Please tell me your mashing secret though in person. :V

At least before you quit brawl entirely. lol
I mean, that's still true (though less so than before). That said, I enjoy playing Project M a lot more than Brawl.

You may (or may not) be surprised at how many people ask me how I mash at tournaments. It's not much of a secret at this point. Make a point of asking me in person and I'll give you a demonstration.

CU · Fernando

Smash Cadet
I mean, that's still true (though less so than before). That said, I enjoy playing Project M a lot more than Brawl.

You may (or may not) be surprised at how many people ask me how I mash at tournaments. It's not much of a secret at this point. Make a point of asking me in person and I'll give you a demonstration.
Great. I literally swore I'd ask you in person. Can't wait.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Reflex likes money, so he'll enter brawl ;)

He's right though, ask anyone from GA/AL for friendlies and they will almost definitely say yes.

CU · Fernando

Smash Cadet
Reflex likes money, so he'll enter brawl ;)

He's right though, ask anyone from GA/AL for friendlies and they will almost definitely say yes.
Cool. I'd like to play you this time too though.

Maybe I'll fight you and learn the metaknight matchup :p
I'll also get even better at the Game and Watch MU. lol
---

Also why is there no attendees list? lol

Does the Venue have WiFi, and is it a locked connection?

I'll also assume this is the Music Store for WABA.

Someone relating to the tournament and their skype would be nice. lol

---

I also hope GadielVStar (Not sure how to spell) is there. Didn't even get to play him last time. lol

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Also why is there no attendees list? lol

Does the Venue have WiFi, and is it a locked connection?

I'll also assume this is the Music Store for WABA.

Someone relating to the tournament and their skype would be nice. lol

---

I also hope GadielVStar (Not sure how to spell) is there. Didn't even get to play him last time. lol

This tournament thread is reused, so it still acts like it's the one from months ago.

The venue is actually a Salt Life church in *******. The only connection it has to WABA is that the tournament named WABA was held here.

Top Bottom