• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Make no mistake. I didn't switch mains to Metaknight I swear. I just bombed Metaknight to death and now wear his mask as proof that I am the best.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
theres a way to do it but its unknown as of now. i think its a glitch but hey one day we might figure it out
Maybe. Maybe it's some weird frame thing. If you look at frame data for each character and understand it well, I assume you can find out crazy things for each character or potentially crazy things.

Edit: So I recently started playing Minish Cap on my laptop (I have a GBA emulator). I just beat the first temple and whatever so I decided to walk around. So I come across this house and theres a little dude in theres and he's like "Oh my God! Are you the bad*** everyone is talking about? Are you Bomber? I'm sorry I can't really help you but I can give you THIS." *Gives bombs*

*me BIG GRIN* :awesome:

That's what the Smash Lab is for. I've already asked them questions, someone should submit this to them (that is, if you want to waste their time).

Hyro

Smash Lord
So I got really not low yesterday for the first time in a LONG time

and...**** man...there's so much **** i see while i'm playing that's like...next level...but i don't say anything...LOLOL

I really should though...i have some crazy ayuss thinking sometimes for real...

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I am also intrigued o.o

Also Shadow, I read your post that you put on AiB. And Dojo's. It seems to be a recurring theme that I see everywhere: figure stuff out yourself and you have to step up your game mentally. I do this a lot but I also hit road blocks where I run out of new ideas.

Good stuff. If only I could get NH to be more competitive :urg:

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I am also intrigued o.o

Also Shadow, I read your post that you put on AiB. And Dojo's. It seems to be a recurring theme that I see everywhere: figure stuff out yourself and you have to step up your game mentally. I do this a lot but I also hit road blocks where I run out of new ideas.

Good stuff. If only I could get NH to be more competitive :urg:
Come down to pound 5 =D

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I might Kaffei, it's wayyy expensive though =(

Welcome to the boards BLM. Soon you shall learn the ways of the Toon. And you shall come to a revelation that he is indeed da bes.

:cool:

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
So I got really not low yesterday for the first time in a LONG time

and...**** man...there's so much **** i see while i'm playing that's like...next level...but i don't say anything...LOLOL

I really should though...i have some crazy ayuss thinking sometimes for real...
I know exactly what you mean...
But the more elavated I get, the slower my reaction time gets and everytime I make a really deep analysis, I try to say it but end up just laughing.

Top Bottom