• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TJ Combo Breaks into Smash - TJ Combo for SSBU DLC

If Killer Instinct got Smash Represenation, Who do YOU want & Why?

• Riptor(explain Why in the comments below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some Other KI Character that's not listed here(explain Why in the comments below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
So Far, We've had Characters from other Fighting games join Smash; such as Street Fighter's Ken Masters & Ryu, And Terry Bogard from BOTH Fatal Fury & The King Of Fighters; The Possibility of other fighting games getting representation, such as Tekken, Are inevitable to be subject to speculation; although a Really Cool one, would be TJ Combo from Killer Instinct; And I Mean the 2013 MMA version, instead of Black Duke Nuke-Em like in KI & KI2; I'd Love to see a Moveset for him, and how He could be even more of a Combo-focused Character; and while It'd be COOL to see Him carry over his Last Breath Mechanic from KI '13, It'd be Bayonetta Levels of OP, Since He could come back from 0HP/999.9%, Pound the ground, and gain some HP & increased HP/Decreased Percentage While Saying "I Ain't Done Yet!"

Can Any of YOU Guys think of a Good Idea for KI Stages, Music to include(aside from Back to Rise) Spirit Battles to fight, Some TJ Combo-themed Classic Mode, Alternate Colorations for his skins, etc?

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
The Reason I Want TJ in Smash; is because he's ONE of the most Iconic characters in the game; and he's My Favorite; Plus he'd be the first Black Smash Bros Character to be a Playable fighter(not including Customizable Miis) and not just a Pallete swap, or Alterate Coloration for an existing White character; such as Villager's African-American Alternate Costumes. . .

Last edited:

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
no because fulgore is cooler
THIS ISN'T A FULGORE RELATED PAGE; THIS IS A PAGE ABOUT TJ COMBO!!!

Unless you Have anything to give me about a Moveset for TJ Combo; or discussing any Possible Alternate Colorations for TJ Combo; Unique Gameplay Mechanics EXCLUSIVE to TJ Combo; Ideas for TJ Combo's Classic Mode Campaign; His Final Smash; His DLC Spirit Board; His Victory Animations, or any other Possible details pertaining to TJ Combo; GET OUT!!

and if you REALLY want Fulgore instead of TJ Combo; You've come to the WRONG Thread; You'd be better off in THIS Thread: https://smashboards.com/threads/ultratechs-prototype-cyborg-fulgore-for-ultimate.446592/

Last edited:

HansShotFirst20

Smash Ace
NNID
HanShot1st
THIS ISN'T A FULGORE RELATED PAGE; THIS IS A PAGE ABOUT TJ COMBO!!!

Unless you Have anything to give me about a Moveset for TJ Combo; or discussing any Possible Alternate Colorations for TJ Combo; Unique Gameplay Mechanics EXCLUSIVE to TJ Combo; Ideas for TJ Combo's Classic Mode Campaign; His Final Smash; His DLC Spirit Board; His Victory Animations, or any other Possible details pertaining to TJ Combo; GET OUT!!

and if you REALLY want Fulgore instead of TJ Combo; You've come to the WRONG Thread; You'd be better off in THIS Thread: https://smashboards.com/threads/ultratechs-prototype-cyborg-fulgore-for-ultimate.446592/
k fine but only if it's KI1 TJ Combo.

HansShotFirst20

Smash Ace
NNID
HanShot1st
You Mean Black Duke Nukem?!! Nope; It has to MMA TJ Combo from KI2013
The more video-gamey TJ Combo fits into Smash better in my opinion, plus the earlier KI games are more iconic and have more of a connection to nintendo.

I really don't know what his gimmick would be, though, other than the standard fighting game set of special inputs and auto-turnaround. I guess he'd play like a more functional little mac?

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
The more video-gamey TJ Combo fits into Smash better in my opinion, plus the earlier KI games are more iconic and have more of a connection to nintendo.

I really don't know what his gimmick would be, though, other than the standard fighting game set of special inputs and auto-turnaround. I guess he'd play like a more functional little mac?
I'd LOVE to see his Last Breath mechanic in Smash; or any of KI's Gameplay mechanics; similar to How Ryu & Ken brought over SF mechanics & Terry brought over SNK Fighting Game mechanics. . . I'd Love to see TJ Combo bring some of the Gameplay mechanics of KI 2013

I'd Especially love to see TJ Combo as a Combo-focused Character who can chain attacks together with a Combo Counter That counts the number of combos made by TJ; and Of course, the one thing KI is known for: the C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!

Top Bottom