• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips

BigShlong

Smash Rookie
Ang good advice for a corrin player starting out
And overall game plan for Corrin

Platysaur

Smash Rookie
Impale is is great ability, but you need to make sure you land it right. So what you can do is actually hold (on the GameCube controller) A and B at the same time while tilting the stick to the side. So it's basically your side special but you're pressing A and B at once. That'll automatically impale terrain if you're on the ground. Let me know if this works!

With your side special, if they're close behind you, you can kick out in the opposite direction and kick them a little with it too. His counter isn't as good as it used to be but still a good option. His nair is excellent still. Let me know what you think. I'm by no means a pro but I've spent some time with Corrin so I'm used to all his stuff.

llams

Smash Rookie
I'm not a pro, but learn to space your attacks. You want to keep your opponents in your range while keeping them out of yours. Doing this effectively will make you a much better Corrin player. Also be careful not to spam the side B, because it's not nearly as safe as it used to be. If you want to watch some footage to get better, letstickle has the best Ultimate Corrin I've seen so far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAaqGjcA2HA

Top Bottom