• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips to using mewtwos teleport

Ways to use mewtwos teleport

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
So recently I decided to use mewtwos teleport and was wondering if you have any tips

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
First tip would be to phrase your question in a way that's more articulate and purposeful. Quality questions tend to get quality answers.

Last edited:

X Riptide X

Smash Cadet
First tip would be to phrase your question in a way that's more articulate and purposeful. Quality questions tend to get quality answers.
I suppose, (from the answers) what Shadowking means is which of those three aerials is a best follow up for Teleport. Forward and Back air are both viable options, but nair isn't really that good these days. With the removal of telehovering, the bread and butter tele hover in --> nair trick is no longer possible. I like nair best with hover, since it extends the actual time and hitbox (since you can move by hovering) of the move past what you would get from a SHFFL nair.

So recently I decided to use mewtwos teleport and was wondering if you have any tips
http://smashboards.com/threads/teleport-auto-cancel-shenanigans-on-stages.359660/ This is a wonderful guide on movement/mixup options for Mewtwo's teleport. Part of what makes the character so good are his myriad movement options- combine them all smoothly and fluidly, and they allow for nigh complete unpredictability on your part. Teleport is no different, and should not be used just as an offensive option for throwing out aerials. That's going to get you punished. HARD. Teleport has so many uses; extending combos, creating stage control, baiting approaches, and more. The TRUE best use of teleport is, in fact, ALL the uses of teleport. Options, options, options galore.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
BTW so you know how to use hover I totally forgot because I haven't played pm untill like 4days ago

Top Bottom