• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Tips to beat Master Core on 7.5+ Intensity on SSB4 3DS?

KiritoTheUndertaler

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4141-5274-2736
As I’m sure most of you know, in SSB4, master core has many forms. His forms go from the Big Person, The Scorpion Thing, Swords, Clone, (in Wii U there's a fortress) And then the rainbow smash ball. So when I fight Master Core, I usually kill the scorpion, but by then my stock is 1 and with 50% or more I never can beat the Swords. Using Kirby with customized characters off, does anyone have any advice or tips to help me get through the Master Core Battle? (I can beat it on 7.4 just so you know)

DorboDIO

Smash Rookie
I know this post is a couple of months old but I will answer anyway. TBH, the first time I beat Master Core was with an attack based Donkey Kong. I had maxed attack boost on my custom DK and I won. I really didn't have that big of a game plan when fighting Master Core but it was very intense! Although, I didn't have a game plan I used these tips to my advantage when fighting Master Core. P.S. This will work with Kirby! :) (or really any character)

Tips:
1. When Master Giant lifts up the stage jump off (Do not worry. He will put the stage down immediately.)

2. When he does the stage slash move, just simply jump or time a spot dodge.

3. When the master edges break apart, just jump and air dodge. You make take a little damage but not to much.

Message me back if you want more tips. I got you bro! :)

Top Bottom