• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classic Tips on beating classic mode bosses?!

T3RT1S

Level Up!
NNID
pokeLogZ
Hi everyone I thought I should make a thread to figure out some tips to defeat some of the classic mode bosses. Here are all the tips I’ve heard of:
Giga Bowser:
- Be Patient as he has very powerful close range attacks, the only attack that’s not close range is his fire breath.
- Spam projectiles and zone him so you can avoid their attacks.
Dracula:
- Air attack’s are important to land for his first phase because his only hurt box is his head.
- For his second phase he mostly does close range attacks except for when he charges at you so spamming projectiles and being patient is recommended for Dracula as well.

Those are all of the tips I am aware of but if you have any tips tell me so I can add it to this post.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Spamming projectiles against Giga Bowser is, erm, not an option as Captain Falcon...

Top Bottom