• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips for Playing Toon Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

korokuro

Smash Cadet
I'm just trying to tweak my Toon Link skill, get my grip back on him, as I just came back from a break from Smash 4. I was wondering if I could get some outside help for Toon Link.

Links (especially Non-Toon and For Glory ones) to videos and websites will help.

Hoping to get help from another Toon Link main.

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
You can try the Toon Link Discord.

The website is under the Smash 4 tab on smashcords.com

I'm just trying to tweak my Toon Link skill, get my grip back on him, as I just came back from a break from Smash 4. I was wondering if I could get some outside help for Toon Link.

Links (especially Non-Toon and For Glory ones) to videos and websites will help.

Hoping to get help from another Toon Link main.
Hi! Welcome to Competitive Discussion. This particular forum is for discussion on the entire game's competitive developments, and not so much for particular characters.

As the above person mentioned, smashcords is a pretty helpful resource. We also have quite a bit of awesome on-site resources too:

:4tlink: Competitive 1 vs 1 Video Thread, where you can find VODs of top-level Toon Link play
:4tlink: Toon Link forum, for most everything Toon Link related
:4tlink: Toon Link matchup discussion, for help against specific characters (make sure you read through it first!)
:4tlink: Toon Link's guides section, with all sorts of handy guides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom