• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips for matchups

RIDLEY.

Smash Rookie
I make this post since the the falco matchup threads start with the low tiers and everyone, i think so, need some tips for the top and high characters, also because i read the thread "ask a question get an answer", and i noted lots of people reapeat the same questions of tips against the same characters again and again, so i will like you to post some tips for characters you have good experience against them and post things should help with the matchup (just if you are sure) then i will edit this and post. all tips peoble post here to put them all together in the list of the tier list below

this will make easier to find them, peoble are not going to ask the same questions, the best tips for each matchup will be all in here and also we can add things we should not do in a matchup... and it will help alot the falco matchup thread. i think it will help all everyone that uses falco

1. Meta Knight

2. Snake

3. Diddy Kong

4. Falco

5. Wario

6. Marth

7. Ice Climbers

8. Olimar

9. Pikachu

10. King Dedede

11. Mr Game & Watch

12. Lucario

13. Zero Suit Samus

14. Toon Link

15. Kirby

16. Fox

17. R.O.B.

18. Pit

19. Peach

20. Donkey Kong

21. Luigi

22. Wolf

23. Zelda/Sheik

24. Sonic

25. Ike

26. Sheik

27. Ness

28. Pokémon Trainer

29. Yoshi

30. Lucas

31. Mario

32. Bowser

33. Captain Falcon

34. Samus

35. Jigglypuff

36. Link

37. Zelda

38. Ganondorf

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Except this is EXACTLY what the MU thread is for though. This is probably going to get locked.

Top Bottom