• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips for dealing with Peach?

FlyingWarrior

Smash Rookie
I have a friend that uses Peach and she's making the MU feel really annoying... What should my gameplan be against one?

CleverMiss

Smash Rookie
I don't know much about this MU from Toon Link's side, but in general just try not to get too frustrated. I know Peach has an annoying playstyle and can be annoying, especially if she taunts you, but as soon as the Peach sees you're mad, she will get some huge punishes on your laggy moves and aggression and just try to taunt you more.

Last edited:

derpbruh

Smash Rookie
A key part of Peach's playstyle is her float; so, try using boomerang or bombs to shut down her float because taking away Peach's float makes it harder for her to approach. Also remember: a floating Peach can not shield. Use projectiles, fair or bair to prevent her from controlling the air because air control is what Peach does best. Hope it helps!

Top Bottom