• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips for Challenge Levels?

lamm77

Smash Rookie
Anyone have any tips for playing the timed challenge levels? I've watched YouTube videos but the way some of those people play is insane... like how do they even move the pieces that fast??
The challenge levels in worlds 1 and 2 were easy enough but 3C and beyond are a whole new level of difficulty.
I'm hoping there are some basic tips out there that I may have missed. I eventually will try and get three stars on all of them so I'll start practice based on any advice you all give
Practice your speeding in versus. Level 4c is even beyond "the human capacities" All you need to move quickly. From the doctors I would recommend Bowser with the assistants who fill up the skill meter faster, you may get luck to use his skill 3-4 times during the stage. Or use Wendy with her skill eliminating the bricks. I have made 95% of lvls with Bowservidmate mobdro word counter

Last edited:
Top Bottom