• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips for a nood

Nitroz

Smash Rookie
Just started playing this smash and was wondering about some tips to beat my friends.
I used zero Suit Samus in the last smash and shulk. I also played a game with Palutena and liked her. Also, should I try and get used to controls where you can’t jump with the stick?

Nutty Sponge

Smash Apprentice
I actually switched from tap jump to button like a month ago, the change is a bit tough but you'll get used to it. In regard to getting better, you'll naturally progress in skill level as you play, but watching matches with characters you play and study like that helps improving also. You don't necessarily need to be better than them to beat them, learning their habits and characters gives you a huge advantage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom