• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 3 Results thread!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Singles Results:

1st- Rice (432$)
2nd- Iori (231$)
3rd- Chaddd (72$)

Doubles Results:

1st- Iori+ -Chad- (153$)
2nd- Soft+IHaveSpaceBalls (153$)
3rd- XIF+Marty- (34$)

Bracket+ more to come later!

Good **** people, we had 48 entrants, including players from GA, FL, NC, SC, TN, AL, and MS!!!
Tipped Off 4 is already in the works!!!

My shout-outs to come later on.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST got home, and I see that first post was barely 5 minutes ago!!!!!!!

I'm slacking so hard right now : (

Quick! Mike G! Mod me to the top of the thread! XD

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Just by looking at the top three, this must have been a scrub tourney. <3

Shoutouts later to come, but I would like to use this post to thank Fullmetal. Not only is he good at Smash at both Melee and Brawl (but who cares about Brawl m'irite?), he also hosted the tourney, housed tons of people, and he is a really cool dude overall. So thank you Fullmetal for housing DML and me and having such a good tournament (even if the brackets are GA brackets lol). Good **** Fullmetal.

S0FT

Smash Ace
I got 5th in singles :(
Best team mate ever: WE ROCKED TEAMS!!!!
Rice is too good
Iori is gayer than me :)
Chad: :(
Nite: 2pro
Yang: Jiggs4life!
Ram.... :((
Yahuzz-haha
Ali---Definantly your number 1 fan ever.... your probably the best captain falcon in the world!!!!!
Ambix--thx for teaching me that stuff
PB--- :D

nice1

Smash Lord
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST got home, and I see that first post was barely 5 minutes ago!!!!!!!

I'm slacking so hard right now : (

Quick! Mike G! Mod me to the top of the thread! XD
yea nigg@ in yo face you jelly doughnut eatin azz nigg@

Vts

Smash Champion
woot congrats DML you guys didnt make last ;)

wish i could have come but looks like my chance for traveling around states for few months might not happen but next yet i can easily.

ike hit arkansas :( his up-b hurt and turned off the power for few mins.

i'll try to make it to next tournament even if i have to cut off my right foot or sacrifice a goat to the smash god....

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Rice - Is broken, but he's Korean so it makes sense.
SleepyK - Is awesome and made of win. Also Korean.
Desu - Not quite as Korean as the above (50%), but still pretty cool.

Non-Korean shout outs to come later! <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i love everybody

detailed shoutouts to come, possibly.

Sorry for leaving early + not being able to get to fullmetal's for last minute orgy. ssj mom cancel :(

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Awwww I am sorry I missed this to everyone who cares. It sounded really fun from what I hear from Rice Ram and Ragnarock.

@ Full Metal Mike - I promise I will do all in my power to come to TO4. I owe you for missing your tourney buddy sorry.

Good stuff to Rice. get that money so we can spend it on fun times :) lol

@ iori - sorry I wasnt there to give you your controller and sorry I havnt even done your controller. Boomstick borrowed my tools and I havnt gotten them back yet due to confusion between him going home to Texas for a vacation and me being busy. I will have it soon buddy.

@ pika chad, Jack, gerbil, and Desu- I miss u buddies!!!

@ nice 1 - whas a matter baby..... I thought we was friends...... what happened???

@ alpha - dude dont worry your lunch money is going to a good cause :) I promise

@ ram and ragnarock - I cant believe i missed this trip with u 2 dudes. i cant miss the next one.

@nes noob - dude pichu dittoes i must learn the ways from u...... o and **** ure link

@ yayuhz - dude seriously...... Jerk it......... tooo good

PB&J

Smash Hero
fun tourny we and raGNAROCK will win teams next times..i hate poke floats and i lost to mike g.

soft is a beast from the east ...shout outs come later

Ambix

Smash Ace
Everyone always forgets im in DML D:

Shout outs later except for:

chaddd you're a douche when smash brothers is involved.

You're the second person in existence to piss iori off almost to the point of violence.

Thank you for making an extreamly crunk weekend fractionally less enjoyable.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Alright, I wasn't going to post but I had to because this tourney was awesome. Shout outs lolz

@ everlasting- I don't know why you are first you came to my minds. Dude I didn't see any of your matches, but you are awesome XD
@full metal you rock for throwing beastly tourneys, but beating my m2 is a turn off. >_>
@Soft- I gotta say after teams you are on my beast list, I didn't know you could improve that much. geeez
@ragnarock m2 beasted on you son, except one match -.-
@Tong you are amazing in so many ways. 3.2.1 Go punch punch falcon punch lol no homework jonhs.
@nesnoob you beat xif and that makes me proud
@gawes I heard you sucked and didn't play smash but I guess thoses are just words. You are the combination of broken.
@Rice you are the crunkest falco I know.
@Alpha omg you had it, the counter pick was wierd as hell tho. Better luck next time
@nite you are the crunkest falco I live nearest to.
@Waba wings lol buy them lol do it now. urg
@Gerbal you were going toe to toe with carter so good job man.
@Chaddd soon to come don't worry I won't flame this thread with words of hate.
@last shout for now out goes to ram for his grude impresion, gg man you should have done that at the tourney.

chaddd

Smash Lord
chaddd you're a douche when smash brothers is involved.

You're the second person in existence to piss iori off almost to the point of violence.

Thank you for making an extreamly crunk weekend fractionally less enjoyable.
Shut up you two faced little anime fanboy. Nobody enjoys your company here, whether they faked it or not.

@Chaddd soon to come don't worry I won't flame this thread with words of hate.
WAAAAAAAAH. Someone tried to use a gay loophole in the rules on you to win?

Oh that's nothing like counter picking to Poke Floats and running all day, or picking Sheik and doing the same thing against a Ganon player.

You're just upset that someone finally figured out how to make YOU the pissed off one rather than themself. Because, yeah, now you now how I've felt every single time I've ever played against your garbage.

You're still just a crybaby little b*tch who just can't take a dose of his own medicine. It's what you get for trying for so long to use stages to win just because you're characters are all borderline whack-as-f*ck.

Just face it, you're a whack player that can't take it that someone tried something as equally gay on you as the sh*t you try on a daily basis. Congrats on proving you're a better camper than me once again.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
protip: maybe you two should stop playing brawl if you get angry about camping
Was this a for real post? This was a melee tournament >_>

Also: **** you Iori. Laugh at thatmarsf@ggot **** now, but if I had gotten up and punched you in the ****ing face it wouldnt have been so funny.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Shut up you two faced little anime fanboy. Nobody enjoys your company here, whether they faked it or not.

WAAAAAAAAH. Someone tried to use a gay loophole in the rules on you to win?

Oh that's nothing like counter picking to Poke Floats and running all day, or picking Sheik and doing the same thing against a Ganon player.

You're just upset that someone finally figured out how to make YOU the pissed off one rather than themself. Because, yeah, now you now how I've felt every single time I've ever played against your garbage.

You're still just a crybaby little b*tch who just can't take a dose of his own medicine. It's what you get for trying for so long to use stages to win just because you're characters are all borderline whack-as-f*ck.

Just face it, you're a whack player that can't take it that someone tried something as equally gay on you as the sh*t you try on a daily basis. Congrats on proving you're a better camper than me once again.
Oh funny how you only talk **** when I am gone you ***** loser. Funny thing is I wasn't mad that you found a way, I was pissed that you tried your **** best to drag all the smashers you can to your level. Face it you are a disgrace and a sore loser, that some memphis garbs comes to your town and wrecks you everytime. FyI I didn't camp you, but hay I guess you have to find some way to justify how you lose.:laugh:

@marsfool wtf man don't take his side plus, what are you taking about

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
...................FyI I didn't camp you.................
I wont take sides on this drama llama but maybe you were unaware of the match you played on MKII with chaddd >_>;

You can camp whatever but man no need to lie about it. You're Dark Iori Yagami and you camp+use counterpick stages to win, more power to you if it wins you muchos dolares but hey at least admit it <_<;

anyway, <3 everyone at the tournament.

rice

Smash Journeyman
Well, i don't really see a shiek not "camp" as her approach isn't that good, and coming down to meet ganon wouldn't be very smart, and its not like he ran from him, considering it was a small stage. If i was iori i woulda done the same, jump up and throw needles for a bit, because going down there is dumb....

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Well, i don't really see a shiek not "camp" as her approach isn't that good, and coming down to meet ganon wouldn't be very smart, and its not like he ran from him, considering it was a small stage. If i was iori i woulda done the same, jump up and throw needles for a bit, because going down there is dumb....
Yeah put it there rice, from now on we call it rice five instead of the usual high five. Xif you play peach I don't think you get an opinion :chuckle:, and tell me this how is it on even the smallest boards I can camp. LOL makes no cents to me $.

Ambix

Smash Ace
shizoutouts~

EDIT: yeah for some reason yeahuz wast he first i thought of too =/

Yeahuz: ShEET ***** you gotz ta teech me dem seekrts uv grammar and im looking forward to playing you in the next georgia tourny D:

RICE: I can't beleive my ice climbers came anywhere NEAR to beating your fox (P.S. the yugioh cards got sent back for some reason)

RAM: we need to get some luigi ditto's in one of these days because i think i've seen your luigi twice

alpha and gerbil: good **** in teams

soft: your jiggs is an awesome team mate

XIF: one of these days im going to bound/gag you to a chair and MAKE you teach me how to not suck in peach ditto's ^-^

marty: i didn't get to play any melty blood with you at all....maybe next time

doggy: i know you saw that amazing pool shot where i jumped the ball you liar >.>

eugene: sorry for crapping out in singles.....i wasn't in a very good mood at the time

fullmetal: thanks for putting us up and being a ballin host.

your marth is pretty good but you don't seem like you can deal with campy peaches very well, and sorry about jungle japes.....those crocs do NOT seem to like you.

MIKE G: thanks for the fresco melt you smexy SOB

GA WES: I was honestly suprised with the results of our pools match.....I think that one SD set the tone for the entire set and i'm sorry it happened. Your falcon is simply amazing and the only reason i won is because of homotastic peach >_<

mars: sorry we didn't get a chance to team but moodle's huntsville people bailed on him. good **** in pools too~

cheap: PEACH DITTO'S......********

chaddd said:
i've already told you that i think you're a contemptible douchebag at tournaments.....outside tournaments you're cool as all hell and fairly knowledgable on a wide variety of subjects and id still love to hang out with you.

Suffice to say i really don't want anything to do with you while we're at any tournament venues.

as far as iori goes i'd suggest that you don't **** with him in person again because im not going to stand for it.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
*changes subject*

Chaddd: Your mom says hello ;D
Xif: why didnt I play you >_> I need Peach practice ni66a, I never play peaches and always get 10 in my pool :(
Iori: You arent funny. >_>
IHSB: MARIO CAN COMBO WTF jeufobejfbdjksbfiuysbfw
Yayuhzz: When is the album dropping?
Mike G: You need to play your Falcon like mine, less concern about winning, more concern about showing people your moves then winning >: )
Cornel: Im always glad to see you man, even when you beat up my fox with Donkey Kong xD
Eugene: Thanks for complimenting my Captain, he appreciates it too.
Ambix: Its cool about teams yo, fun playing you in pools :D
More shoutouts coming!!

Nite

Smash Champion
Iori's my boy.

Soft- Good **** on 5th. Grats.

Ali- You rule. Nice to meet you.

Mike G- Good to see you back man. You'll get good again in no time.

Wes- Same to you man. Just gotta keep going to tournaments again. You'll shake it off, then start ****** everyone. I need to come to Georgia more often now.

Datman- I love this ***. Hadn't seen you in a while. I need to come to Georgia more often.

Don't really have a lot of shout-outs. I will say that this is just a game. I've lost many times by things that pissed me off, but I try not to complain about it or get really upset about it anymore. At the end of the day, it's a ****ing game.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
The Magic 8 Ball is the strongest.

I would do shoutouts, but I actually didn't talk to very many people this time. It's always good seeing everyone though, and if you want a shoutout, ask me lol.

Oh wait I have one for Yay.

Yay - Your face seriously reminds me of Kat Williams lol.

Top Bottom