• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 11 Trailer Released!

Grassroots tournaments are the lifeblood of the Smash scene and among the best of them is Tipped Off 11. As the name implies this series has hosted ten tournaments previously which is a testament to the quality of the event. Set to take place in Atlanta, Georgia it will feature Smash 4, Melee, and Project M alongside their special Mushroom Kingdom II only side event returning this year to raise funds for charity. The Smash 4 Collegiate and The Melee Games will be making appearances as well to watch some of the best college Smashers duke it out. A trailer has been released to showcase the tournament and generate extra hype. Give it a watch!

If that doesn't have readers excited some of the confirmed players should! Many notable names have already confirmed for the event including Wobbles, Fly, Wizzy, Colbol, DruggedFox & Professor Pro, S0ft, Nicaboy, Flamin Roy, Kpan, GAWes, Fullmetal, IHSB, Upke, J00t, Eliott, Stingers, Eclipsing Binary, and more. Streams will be available for all games at the event so there won't be a single amazing moment missed. For more information on the event be sure to check out its Smashboards thread.

Comments

DruggedFox and Wizzrobe won't attend if they make top 6 for Smash Summit. I also remember seeing that Wobbles would commentate Summit too.

Yo, j00ts going to be there! Will he bust out Game & Watch? I sure hope so!

And this is streaming shortly after my birthday, what a late gift. :laugh:

Top Bottom