• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIMS3:: Springfield, IL -- Oct. 17th

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
wow quit life, rene, can ufind someone that'll take ur spot for that day.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I want to go to Viperboys smashfest on the 24th anyway...and I cant always be leaving during school. (High school)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
**** that is brutal
o well the tourny will move on
if purdue doesn't come im going to, quite literally, cry

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
But really though im rather upset. but if any of you are going to pound 4, ill be there. ill be registering for it tommorrow probably.
i still have a chance to come, i already have worked on it, i could swap shifts with some1, but there is only 3 ppl who have the same position as me, and only a few more who have the training, so the chance of some1 taking my shift is very slim. CROSS YOUR GOD **** FINGERS!

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Sucks that Evansville won't be making it, but I do have to ask you PEEF: Why are you leaving during school hours in order to make a tournament on a Saturday? It's not that bad of a drive for you guys is it? (I thought it was ~4 hours)

I'm crossing 'em Rene! I hope I can see that Vikings jersey again lol

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
if you guys pick a weekend and have a smashfest, and give me atleast 2 weeks notice, i could probably make it to one. but i would need ATLEAST 2 weeks notice.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
so this is the second time ur crew bailed out on us.... boooo. Third times the charm... i guess.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
hey, 1st time was a bail, 2nd time was bad luck.
and for the record i wanted to do crews both times.

and besides be happy that you havent lost yet, CAUSE ITS COMING BABY.

300th post

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Yeah, Peoria will catch that strap.

Viperboys smashfest on the 24th. Come to it and you can probably face alot of the crew...Rene wanna come?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
You're just making the evident crew battle even worse. You had a 60/40 advantage us chance of winning at SMYM10, a 80/20 chance here, hell by the next encounter, might as well just play against level 9s, right?

Oh snap.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Oh snap, Rene, Biz and I are improving faster than your squad oh snap oh snap.

I legitimately took a match off Jekyll in tournament grand-finals yesterday. Then he gave me the strap and I caught it like a schoolgirl at a float parade.

Dart

Smash Lord
Oh snap, Rene, Biz and I are improving faster than your squad oh snap oh snap.

I legitimately took a match off Jekyll in tournament grand-finals yesterday. Then he gave me the strap and I caught it like a schoolgirl at a float parade.
pics or it didn't happen...U MAD

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
*sigh* if you're going to respond, at least don't use what I just said in your sentences, yeesh! 3/10 on the originality scale, with it being so high thanks to the parade comment.

I'll be too busy being a lazy *** to go to Vboy's smashfest on the 24th. Not johning here, I just don't want to call off work that day as well because I was given notice of it with about half as much notice as there was for this smashfest =/

Tomacawk

Smash Master
you guys are so bad at hyping a tournament/using tourny threads, lol
not hatin' just sayin'
reneblade, if you really want to get that day off, do what I do, it works every time
offer somebody 10$ of your money to take your shift, that way they make money for working + 10 dollar bonus
most people will take that up

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Or call and talk in a raspy voice. That's probably what I'm going to do for Sunday because I'm not going to want to deal with customer's **** that day. Really, if you want the day off, you will get the day off rofl. If you can mindgame opponents, you should be able to mindgame employers. If not...well...=/

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Sersiouly, rene-gayed, be a man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qtrAMK7_Qk . Go up to your boss and just request off. or use Tomacawks idea, try something..****ttt, i was looking forward to getting ur *** ***** by my falco.

Peef, who or what the hell is a Jekyll, is it like some type of drug. It must suck.

Dart

Smash Lord
jekyll is apparently some "top notch" falcon that is apparently so good that peef can barely get a game off of him...after i watched a video from a week ago, lets just say i wasnt impressed

PEEF!

Smash Hero
The last recorded matches of him and (and me) are old. He doesn't even play falcon really...at all. He plays Luigi and Fox. I took the match off of his Fox on Dreamland, and it was recorded, (therefore pix so it did happen.) They will be up soon. You will also get to see me be so drunk off of my win that I get 4 stocked the next match haha.

As for videos of me, watch the all you want, think I'm bad all you want, alot has changed. Keep in mind I have only been playing for 8 months. Every month is a new month.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Actually, I've worked up a mad Yoshi as of lately, so your Falcon has no chance dude =( 100-0 matchup, M2K told me.

Evansville, just tell whoever you have to that you think you sprained a muscle in your wrist or ankle, whichever will get you out of work or whatever...or call in to work, have a glass of either straight water or if you want to be creative, some chunky yet wet stuff, then talk to your employer about how you've been throwing up all day and then stop in the middle of a word and make a disgusting groaning sound while dumping the liquid in the toilet or whatever. Legit idea. You're coming whether you like it or not because of how much notice there was...and then this crew battle is going to happen, it's going to get recorded, and then we're going to fist fight afterwards because that's what Smashers do, right? I can't though because I just smashed my right forearm against a metal corner at work yesterday since a silly coworker forgot to put the wet floor sign up and I slipped. I shall persevere!

Typical Gooey post?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
well i cant request off for that day, that chance is gone, the schedule has already been made for that week. I tried to call in once earlier this week because 1 of my dogs died, and i got this:
"Its up to you, but calling in during your 90 days will reflect very poorly on you come review time"

darkatma

Smash Hero
don't be silly guys, half of st louis can own you, the other half would probably go even or something.
and this is just counting the people we're bringing, we don't even have 3 of our better players coming.

this is referring to whoever thinks they'll win :p

@ reneblade, stop johning, if worst comes to worst just ditch a day :p

@ oranos: i hope this gets seeded well so st louis people don't haveta play each other in pools often =]
but that might not be possible coz it seems everywhere else only has like 3-4 smashers max. weak

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I called work off about 3 times in the first month of work(family reunions or something of that nature AKA Smash) and they still love me =D.

Lrn2mindgameemployers.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
so i've been in germany for two weeks and i forgot what my MMs are.

i remember i had an iron man with darkatma and i had marth vs falcon w/ tomacawk. there was talk of a lot of other ones, but mostly i forgot and i'm too lazy to read through all these pages again. if you want to get the MM in stone, heres your chance (i'll keep a list this time XD)

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
don't be silly guys, half of st louis can own you, the other half would probably go even or something.
and this is just counting the people we're bringing, we don't even have 3 of our better players coming.

this is referring to whoever thinks they'll win :p

@ reneblade, stop johning, if worst comes to worst just ditch a day :p

@ oranos: i hope this gets seeded well so st louis people don't haveta play each other in pools often =]
but that might not be possible coz it seems everywhere else only has like 3-4 smashers max. weak
Lol you haven't played me then I don't know anyone from STL who can beat me.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I dunno about half of us owning you guys and all that crap this scrub has been talking, but I will say that I'll be surprised if there isn't at least 1 St Louis player in the top 3. Then again, we're gonna make up like 1/3 of the tourney LOL

Also, myself and the aforementioned scrub will accept $2 team MMs against anyone.

@Oranos
It looks like St. Louis is bringing 7-9 people with 3-5 set-ups. I'll try to get more specifics later, but I hope this helps for now.

Top Bottom