• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIMS3:: Springfield, IL -- Oct. 17th

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
GRANT(I mean...Blake) MIGHT BE COMING? OHHHHHHHH ****!!!!!! That'd be nuts though lol, but how are we fitting everyone in my car >_< From what I understand, it's me, Josh, you, Anthony, Krieg, then Grant maybe o_O? If anything, maybe Anthony could ride up with Studly and Legion if we have to? Idk...do whatcha gotta do I guess o_O...
Here's a spot you probably didn't fill...

Sveet, idk what PSFM is, but we're running Melee & Brawl simultaneously

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I need a teammate for brawl. It would be nice to know how many brawl players there will be though, it's kind of a long drive for me.

chewyy

Smash Ace
I need a teammate for brawl. It would be nice to know how many brawl players there will be though, it's kind of a long drive for me.
Yeah, can everyone post what they're coming for? If you want to enter both, just put the one that you would enter over the other one in parentheses, in case we won't be able to enter both... Idk, Oranos will get back to us soon :)

so for me, it's

both (Brawl)

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
For everyone who asked, yes you may enter both Brawl & Melee at the same time for both singles and doubles (if you wanted to). Just keep in mind, you are the one responsible for making sure you are playing all of your pools/bracket matches in a prompt manner, and I will pass on matches when you're preoccupied. However, if you are dawdling and goofing off and slowing the tournament down, I will DQ you if it's necessary.

Also, if you're entering both Brawl & Melee doubles with separate teammates, have the partner who isn't busy playing with you check in with me so (s)he can update you as soon as you finish the match you're in and direct you to your next opponent. This will help both you and I get through the tournament as fast as possible (and would be greatly appreciated).

Zoze: I'd imagine somewhere between 10 and 25 entrants for brawl singles (but it's just an estimation) Hopefully I can get a better idea over the next week.

Dart

Smash Lord
GRANT(I mean...Blake) MIGHT BE COMING? OHHHHHHHH ****!!!!!! That'd be nuts though lol, but how are we fitting everyone in my car >_< From what I understand, it's me, Josh, you, Anthony, Krieg, then Grant maybe o_O? If anything, maybe Anthony could ride up with Studly and Legion if we have to? Idk...do whatcha gotta do I guess o_O...
Dave if you're gonna say his name wrong and quote anthonys failure at names...at least get it right...

And who needs a brawl doubles partner? i might do that as well...

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Melee only. Oh and Dave, if Grant does go, we'll be driving together so that'll empty out a space in your car, but that's if he goes though lol. Can't wait for this.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
purdue is confirmed!

me
kso
anubis_ocelot
ignatius

eville you suck for johning out, and I have heard no legit johns...peef said he cant go because he is in high school, which makes no sense because high school is a joke. chris said he cant get off for work, but he should find a sub

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I just looked at the front page lol. ****, 10? That's pretty early I told Grant we would be leaving at 10 lol. And we should be able to bring a setup, and has the venue been selected yet?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Well that means i'm going with u, David, regardless... right? So, i might bring sean also.

I'm doing all melee events and brawl dubz. Ripple and Chewwy better not team, i hated that so much. Dthrow to Fsmash. gayy
Btw, Reflecto Combo!! by me and Sean (if he goes) in brawl dubz. Get owned.

EDIT: oh yea, should we do another crew battle - Team Iowa vs Team P-Town 2 (rematch)?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Well that means i'm going with u, David, regardless... right? So, i might bring sean also.

I'm doing all melee events and brawl dubz. Ripple and Chewwy better not team, i hated that so much. Dthrow to Fsmash. gayy
Btw, Reflecto Combo!! by me and Sean (if he goes) in brawl dubz. Get owned.

EDIT: oh yea, should we do another crew battle - Team Iowa vs Team P-Town 2 (rematch)?

I could team with surjan if it comes to it, but why wouldn't I team with chewyy?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I could team with surjan if it comes to it, but why wouldn't I team with chewyy?
cuz D3's Dthrow to DK's Fully Charged Fsmash is uber gay, but w/e, me and sean will **** regardless.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Josh uuaa, any thony? yea?

Yea, i'd hate Dub ICs, or even dub mk or snake. Gay gay gay

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
GEORGE STEP OFF

Like i previously stated, ive already tried to look for a sub, but there are only 3 other people at my job who have the same position as me, and theyre all working that day. i still work two more times before saturday, so maybe i can sweet talk some1 who maybe could do it into doing it.

STOP GIVING ME **** I WANNA BE THERE SO BAD

and besides if you reallllllly wanna play me, get @ me at Pound 4 ladies

Tomacawk

Smash Master
u maaaaaaaaaaaad
there are no legit johns
purdue confirmed is ****ing outstanding
this is gunna be a ****ing blast

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i am mad
i dont give a **** about what you ppl think about my John, i gotta have a job, otherwise i gotta find a new place to live.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Reneblade, you have almost 2 weeks to keep trying :D

And I think that's enough time to create a lifelike body double..... (just saying)

Important updates to the thread should either come tomorrow after I finish up with life's important things like exams, or maybe Thursday in early afternoon (stuff I've neglected to update, like re-updating who's coming and the venue's address lawl)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
everyone's going to get the ****ing business as DK as of RIGHT NOW!

Top Bottom