• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I wonder who :4greninja:'d who. :laugh:

I separated them for converting them all into MP3s that I could burn to a disk to listen to on the go. I just merged them all together into one video since I saw some other concert videos do the same/just in case I get flagged for some odd reason. I don't want to have to restart my private music playlists. lol

If people are interested, you're all welcome to PM me for single tracks.

Anyway thank you. It's always a pain to make videos when using base software. Getting to run on my Region 1 computer was a especially annoying, I think I converted things back and forth between at least 3-4 different formats, took around 4 days to do it all.

I guess that's good for Articuno and defensive walls, but OHKO Moves are generally banned from competitive play, though between that than Mega Rayquaza I can only imagine the shenanigans for casual play. lol

I'd love to see an article from Smogon on what Pokemon this will affect the most.
I think I may have :4greninja:'d you. :p I started putting mine up around noon and throughout the afternoon yesterday.

That's smart. I'm totally taking a risk here... Though, I've already considered the possibility of that happening. Don't have much to lose on my channel.

Sorry to hear you had trouble with that. I had no trouble with the region lock issue since I could easily switch it to region 2.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I had some free time during class today, so I made a little sketch for a potential region map for Pokémon Sun and Moon!

Green = Starting Town
REALLY Dark Blue = City with a Gym
Red = Pokémon League
Blank = Other Towns/Cities and places of interest

Went for an Archipelago feel, since the region of Sun and Moon appears to be a warm tropical climate.

Oh yeah, I also doodled a little grass/raptor type starter Pokémon! (You don't wanna get Mega Kicked by him!)

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
if you are turning 23 this year you were born in the same year as me as well, haha. I've met a fair amount of people with my same birth date before.
Entrap staffs are the worst.
Well, time to decide who's older by the daytime...
When did you get born on that day?

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Okay I actually wanted do it with my join date since @ThunderSageNun and @Skelly did it.

"Travel the Outrealms with Felicia"

"Best friends with Orochi"

I still can't complain.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Since everyone else is doing it, I'll do my join date too.

Make sweet love to Arthur. I don't swing that way as far as I know, but...*ahem*.

Married to Hayato. I still presumably don't swing that way, and no, I won't make an exception for him.

I feel like I'm in a yaoi fanfic...

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Ugh, okay thanks. At least it's Smashboards and not my image that's screwing up. That's annoying, I wanna use this MAJESTIC *** picture! Just look at it!

source - https://twitter.com/starshadowmagic

Smashboards pls, I want to be a majestic eagle!
I summon Matsushi Matsushi ! Why? Because she's a Xander fangirl and, for my own amusement, I want to see you two fight to the death for the right to use it as an avi.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I summon Matsushi Matsushi ! Why? Because she's a Xander fangirl and, for my own amusement, I want to see you two fight to the death for the right to use it as an avi.
She already saw it when I retweeted it.

As for the whole "fight to the death" thing, if Matsushi Matsushi did want to use it, then I would step down, as I am a gentlemen.

This is the most perfect image I have ever seen! I grant this post my

*Edit - Sweet, 2,500th post! And over 12,000 likes! :drohyou:

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Fates has taken up so much of my interest and time, I made a FE montage video just so I could use one of the battle songs from Fates. (Don't worry, it's not spoilery.)

*Despite what the video may imply, Marth doesn't really have any real showings in this video since my Marth is terrible.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
1456802137526.jpg

Ah, I see Selena is a fan of Xenoblade. Or maybe she likes that quote because of Smash.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Since everyone else is doing it, I'll do my join date too.

Make sweet love to Arthur. I don't swing that way as far as I know, but...*ahem*.

Married to Hayato. I still presumably don't swing that way, and no, I won't make an exception for him.

I feel like I'm in a yaoi fanfic...
Everyone is in a yaoi fanfic with Arthur's chin. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IT'S THE CHIN OF JUSTICE!

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Fates has taken up so much of my interest and time, I made a FE montage video just so I could use one of the battle songs from Fates. (Don't worry, it's not spoilery.)

*Despite what the video may imply, Marth doesn't really have any real showings in this video since my Marth is terrible.
Your Marth isn't good? You're pretty good with Lucy, and the two of them are pretty similar.

Matsushi

True Blood
LOL. I am indeed XANDER TRASH, but I would never fight Zant for anything because he's cinnamon roll. Too good for this world, too pure.
She already saw it when I retweeted it.

As for the whole "fight to the death" thing, if Matsushi Matsushi did want to use it, then I would step down, as I am a gentlemen.

When I saw that fanart on my twitter feed I was like !1111!!!!11 gosh I love Marx so muCH

The avatar looks good on you~ <3

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
LOL. I am indeed XANDER TRASH, but I would never fight Zant for anything because he's cinnamon roll. Too good for this world, too pure.
Aww, thank you! That means a lot!

When I saw that fanart on my twitter feed I was like !1111!!!!11 gosh I love Marx so muCH

The avatar looks good on you~ <3
I knew you would! And thanks (again), I feel very regal and noble with it!

Your Kingdom Hearts theme is looking amazing by the way.

Matsushi

True Blood
Loves him so much she can't figure out what name to go by
Ssssh.

I like both names. <3
Aww, thank you! That means a lot!

You're very welcome!
I knew you would! And thanks (again), I feel very regal and noble with it!

Your Kingdom Hearts theme is looking amazing by the way.
Hah, I could imagine! Marx looks very pristine and elegant in that pose. <3

And thank you very much! As you can see, I have become the ultimate Sora trash. I started Kingdom Hearts 1 a few weeks ago and never have I been so deeply excited about investing myself into a new franchise. It's not everyday that a game which you hadn't even played as a child gives you a sense of nostalgia... if that even makes sense. :drfacepalm:

why didn't i play this game as a child

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
So am I the only one a bit bothered by the title right now? Eh, I'm sure it'll get changed soon. So far I have not gotten Fates. It's not time yet.

Matsushi

True Blood
Maybe you were like me and didn't care for FF or most Disney things?
Shockingly enough, when I was younger I didn't care for Final Fantasy at all 'cos I preferred more interactive games and platformers, not JRPGs. Silly me had a copy of Final Fantasy 7 but sold it because I hated the combat system. Now that I've just very recently completed Final Fantasy 7, it's easily one of the top 10 favourite games I've played. GOES TO SHOW HOW PREFERENCES CAN CHANGE THROUGH TIME. As for Kingdom Hearts, I guess it was the same reason; I wasn't a fan of JRPGs. Though considering how much of a huge Disney fan I was when I was younger (and still am), it's weird that I hadn't at least given the game a try.

BUT NOW I HAVE AND I LOVE IT.

And it just makes me even MORE nostalgic because Aladdin was my first ever fictional crush and my favourite Disney "prince" and now he's in my party, like, ah! *fans self*

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Shockingly enough, when I was younger I didn't care for Final Fantasy at all 'cos I preferred more interactive games and platformers, not JRPGs. Silly me had a copy of Final Fantasy 7 but sold it because I hated the combat system. Now that I've just very recently completed Final Fantasy 7, it's easily one of the top 10 favourite games I've played. GOES TO SHOW HOW PREFERENCES CAN CHANGE THROUGH TIME. As for Kingdom Hearts, I guess it was the same reason; I wasn't a fan of JRPGs. Though considering how much of a huge Disney fan I was when I was younger (and still am), it's weird that I hadn't at least given the game a try.

And it just makes me even MORE nostalgic because Aladdin was my first ever fictional crush and my favourite Disney "prince" and now he's in my party, like, ah! *fans self*
This entire thing is literally me, except I still need to play KH.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I like both names. <3

And thank you very much! As you can see, I have become the ultimate Sora trash. I started Kingdom Hearts 1 a few weeks ago and never have I been so deeply excited about investing myself into a new franchise. It's not everyday that a game which you hadn't even played as a child gives you a sense of nostalgia... if that even makes sense. :drfacepalm:

why didn't i play this game as a child
Marx and Xander are both perfect names for him. They carry so much authority, power, and nobility. Kudos to the naming team!

Yes.... YES!!! JOIN ME IN KINGDOM HEARTS NIRVANA!!!!

How could you not? Just look at this goof!

How can any one character be so utterly charming and adorable yet still a truly heroic badass at the same time?!

Probably because Disney. "Disney: Owning your childhood nostalgia since the dawn of animated cinema!"

Curious, are you playing the original on PS2 or the HD remake collections on PS3?

(I love being able to gush about Kingdom Hearts)

This was also me as a kid, I could NEVER get into turn-based RPG's. And now I'm a certified Pokémon and Fire Emblem weeb (with a little bit of Final Fantasy), and now I'm planning on getting into Bravely Default as well! :042:

Matsushi

True Blood
Marx and Xander are both perfect names for him. They carry so much authority, power, and nobility. Kudos to the naming team!

Yes.... YES!!! JOIN ME IN KINGDOM HEARTS NIRVANA!!!!

How could you not? Just look at this goof!

How can any one character be so utterly charming and adorable yet still a truly heroic badass at the same time?!

Probably because Disney. "Disney: Owning your childhood nostalgia since the dawn of animated cinema!"

Curious, are you playing the original on PS2 or the HD remake collections on PS3?

(I love being able to gush about Kingdom Hearts)

This was also me as a kid, I could NEVER get into turn-based RPG's. And now I'm a certified Pokémon and Fire Emblem weeb (with a little bit of Final Fantasy), and now I'm planning on getting into Bravely Default as well! :042:
That is very true, both names suit him incredibly well. I do like Marx slightly more though, I think it simply sounds more fancy. <3

SORA'S SUCH AN ADORABLE SPIKY LIL' CUTIE LIKE UGH.

He's mad but he looks too coot.

Mhmhm, I just love Disney a whole bunch. Now I have the urge to have a Disney marathon, maybe starting with Hercules... or Aladdin... or maybe The Little Mermaid. Decisions.

I'm playing the HD remake collection! I found it quite cheap online which was a pleasant surprise, especially considering the amount of content in it.

SAME, SAME. I couldn't get into them, but now I'm all about them. :3 Though, I still loved the ol' Pokemon games when I was younger. Ohoho, Bravely Default? @Symphonia mentioned it to me which got me interested, especially 'cos I am in love with their character designs.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh I forgot if you upgrade the bath house and turrets to level 3 at the same time you won't get Izana and Yukimura/Flora.

Atleast... I never did.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Oh I forgot if you upgrade the bath house and turrets to level 3 at the same time you won't get Izana and Yukimura/Flora.

Atleast... I never did.
Odd. You get Flora/Yukimura as early as Chapter 19, and Izana as early as Chapter 23.

They won't show up right away. You have to complete a My Castle battle. That's how I got Flora.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
That is very true, both names suit him incredibly well. I do like Marx slightly more though, I think it simply sounds more fancy. <3

SORA'S SUCH AN ADORABLE SPIKY LIL' CUTIE LIKE UGH.

He's mad but he looks too coot.

Mhmhm, I just love Disney a whole bunch. Now I have the urge to have a Disney marathon, maybe starting with Hercules... or Aladdin... or maybe The Little Mermaid. Decisions.

I'm playing the HD remake collection! I found it quite cheap online which was a pleasant surprise, especially considering the amount of content in it.

SAME, SAME. I couldn't get into them, but now I'm all about them. :3 Though, I still loved the ol' Pokemon games when I was younger. Ohoho, Bravely Default? @Symphonia mentioned it to me which got me interested, especially 'cos I am in love with their character designs.
Marx is my preference as well, though Xander has grown on me quite a bit.

Okay, important tip then. DO NOT watch the 358/2 Days cutscene movie until AFTER you have completed Kingdom Hearts 2! Days spoils several of KH2's big plot reveals! Just a heads up.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Who should my Femui marry in Birthright? Azama or Kaden?

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Okay, important tip then. DO NOT watch the 358/2 Days cutscene movie until AFTER you have completed Kingdom Hearts 2! Days spoils several of KH2's big plot reveals! Just a heads up.
It was Xenahort the whole time! No, seriously. That's pretty much what happens in almost every KH game after 2.
Who should my Femui marry in Birthright? Azama or Kaden?
I'd go Azama. He gives off Brock vibes something fierce. That, and animal/human hybrids are one of my triggers. Only kidding about that last part. Mostly...

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
It was Xenahort the whole time! No, seriously. That's pretty much what happens in almost every KH game after 2.
YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ANSEM, BUT IT WAS ME! XEHANORT!

Obviously it's a bit more complicated than that, but that sums it up pretty well.

*When your parents force you to go somewhere you don't want to

Top Bottom