• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

How come I always see so many people with the Random icon as their Brawl main? It reeks of "ow, the edge" to me most of the time lmao

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
How come I always see so many people with the Random icon as their Brawl main? It reeks of "ow, the edge" to me most of the time lmao
I know my brother enjoys "maining the Random button" sometimes. Just hit the big question mark and see what the roll of the dice gets ya~ :3

Spinny

Smash Rookie
NNID
blargythegralb
Randoms are fun as hell. I ended up getting into :4wario:, :4charizard: and :4olimar: because of playing randoms with Spinny Spinny and @Galabance.
Randoms are some of the most fun things when we play together especially when it's in four player matches, I still remember when I got :4falcon:during em once then got beaten by you with :4duckhunt:of all characters because I'm hot trash with Falcon and not really interested in him either lmao.

Also heeey~ I decided to finally come out of my shell and post somewhere around here!

D

Deleted member

Randoms are some of the most fun things when we play together especially when it's in four player matches, I still remember when I got :4falcon:during em once then got beaten by you with :4duckhunt:of all characters because I'm hot trash with Falcon and not really interested in him either lmao.

Also heeey~ I decided to finally come out of my shell and post somewhere around here!
BRO BRO BRO YOU FINALLY GOT ON HERE I AM SO HAPPY

EVERYBODY, THIS IS MY BESTIE. TREAT HIM LIKE A DIAMOND OR ELSE YOU'LL BE BANNED LIKE :4zelda:.

But yeah lol, I remember maining :4falcon:. I still mess around with him but I don't think I'll ever play him seriously as far as I can see, just doesn't appeal to me. :4duckhunt: is just hot trash lol. I'll always also dread getting :4jigglypuff: in randoms. She's nauseatingly bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276

Welcome to the Robin Social Thread! We like shipping and being smart, just like our patron saint. :4robinm::4robinf:

D

Deleted member

we need to post more cute grils

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Batman VS Superman trailer #2 was a disappointment, but I'm still gonna watch it.

D

Deleted member

NOW LET'S POST ACTUAL CUTE GIRLS

EarthBound is the best. Paula is the best.

also a pan is a type of grill, that's one cute pan <3

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Actual girls?!
Oh boy!

...W-wait...what do you mean she isn--...

Oh...

Oh a boy...

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
You shouldn't be surprised. The Robin and Zelda socials are prime for ****posting. Maybe the Rosalina one.
But the Robin Social has more self-respect.

And our ****posting is fun, this isn't as fun as it was.

D

Deleted member

But the Robin Social has more self-respect.

And our ****posting is fun, this isn't as fun as it was.
True.

Also Robin is a better waifu than either Rosa or Zelda.

Here's how I rank my Smash waifus:

:4palutena: > :4robinf: > :4zelda: > :4lucina: > :rosalina: >:4wiifit:>:4zss: > :4peach: >>>>>>>>>>> :4wendy:

Wendy really doesn't even deserve to be on this thing, she's hot garbage lmao

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
True.

Also Robin is a better waifu than either Rosa or Zelda.

Here's how I rank my Smash waifus:

:4palutena: > :4robinf: > :4zelda: > :rosalina: >:4wiifit:>:4zss: > :4peach: >>>>>>>>>>> :4wendy:

Wendy really doesn't even deserve to be on this thing, she's hot garbage lmao
:4lucina:

So mean.

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
This the greatest thing I've seen in the last few days!

Oh wow, I didn't even notice the ****posting above my post until AFTER I posted.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I walk in and just see ****posting.

:glare:

Really?
You're not the only one who feels that way.

You shouldn't be surprised. The Robin and Zelda socials are prime for ****posting. Maybe the Rosalina one.
Raz has actually been clamping down on the ****posting here in the Robin thread.

I'll admit, the ****posting here is keeping me away from the thread though. I too would like to see less ****posting.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Totally waiting for Raziek to walk in and say he'll pistol-whip tome-bash the next guy that says ****posting.

:3

Nah

Smash Champion
finally got through all those pages

shhhh

no tears now

only fire

sweet, tasty fire~ <3
ok ngl I'm for some reason i'm tempted to throw this into my sig

So what does everybody hope / expect from the December broadcast?
Really just a Cloud release date (probably not far from Christmas day), possibly another DLC character being revealed too. Don't have any idea who though.

That reminds me,

~Skelly~ ~Skelly~

I feel obligated to whip play you when my semester is over since Rinku リンク Rinku リンク has beaten me to playing Link matches against you.

In an unrelated topic I need a labbing buddy for when Cloud drops, but I don't know if anyone here would be willing to sit and lab out his options/other characters' options against him and some preliminary MU projections (of which I plan to do with members of the Cloud boards for the Link/Cloud MU after the preliminary release period has passed).
I can't be your labbing partner, but you can add me to your list of people to fight when the semester's over for you.

I also uploaded a few matches I had with Rinku リンク Rinku リンク a couple of weeks ago and I think you said you wanted to see videos of his play so here's another one where you can see I still fail at the Robin-Link MU:

Guys, you need to hear this

I'm hosting a low-tier tournament for a forum I'm on (you can find the topic here). One of the guys who's participating I fight a fair lot, and he complains:4dedede:shouldn't be in the tournament because "Gordos are impossible to deal with" and because "he's stronger than every other allowed character and has insane range". He complained that my dubs partner Spinny Spinny , who mains :4shulk: shouldn't be in it either because "the arts expand him too much!" and that "his sword is huge as ****".

The guy, who plays :4megaman: proceeds to say he should be in said tourney because he "doesn't have that useful of moves" and is "very hard to use and nobody plays him". I bet you he watched a single video of Mega Man in tournament.
dude's probably just mad that he has Shulk/Dedede problems and that MegaMan's not low tier enough for the tourney

Also @Koiba how do you get images to have a transparent background anyway? I can't figure out how to do that on GIMP.

D

Deleted member

finally got through all those pages

ok ngl I'm for some reason i'm tempted to throw this into my sig

Really just a Cloud release date (probably not far from Christmas day), possibly another DLC character being revealed too. Don't have any idea who though.

I can't be your labbing partner, but you can add me to your list of people to fight when the semester's over for you.

I also uploaded a few matches I had with Rinku リンク Rinku リンク a couple of weeks ago and I think you said you wanted to see videos of his play so here's another one where you can see I still fail at the Robin-Link MU:

dude's probably just mad that he has Shulk/Dedede problems and that MegaMan's not low tier enough for the tourney

Also @Koiba how do you get images to have a transparent background anyway? I can't figure out how to do that on GIMP.
I wanted to play you as well, and thank you for the video.

If you don't mind I'd like to give some critique on this match (which will end up applying to both of you probably), I'll write it up later.~

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Alright, now that I cooled off...
Who here has Xenoblade Chronicles X pre-ordered and is ready to go ham tomorrow?
I bet you I'm gonna take 10 hours with character customization. Or a month.

Top Bottom