• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time to quit?

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
A couple of months ago i decided to quit melee because I no longer found it fun. Now I seem to be falling into a similar situation with project m. As a college kid one of my best practice partners went to a different college so I can't play with him as much (neither one of us like netplay so we avoid it) but my other partners are good. I have been getting super sloppy when it comes to tech and am getting easily frustrated when i mess anything up. I have a friend who only plays pm when he comes to my house (he is mainly a smash 4 player) but he just picked up puff and now destroys me when he shouldn't. I guess what i am trying to say is i dont have fun practicing by myself or with and friends or practice partners. I still can place well in tournament when i actually go (i tend to place 9th in tournaments with 30-40 people). Should i just try to take a break or should i just drop smash in general?

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
There's no "time to quit".
Also if your friend "shouldn't" be destroying then why is he?

Bleck

Smash Master
if (play game = fun) {continue play game
} else { stop play game
}

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
There's no "time to quit".
Also if your friend "shouldn't" be destroying then why is he?
its because every time i mess up one thing i get upset about it and it leads to a chain reaction, also he has played pm like a total of 5 times and i have played if for 2 years

Commander

Smash Ace
its because every time i mess up one thing i get upset about it and it leads to a chain reaction, also he has played pm like a total of 5 times and i have played if for 2 years
Stop letting your emotions control you.

Top Bottom