• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier Ranking of Kirby Colors

What's your favorite Kirby color?

• Total voters

Potatotatop

Smash Rookie
In the midst of Smash 4 lay the Kirby mains.
I am a Kirby main.
And now really, who mains Kirby? Not many people do. He's a low tier character.
But, baiting and punishing is my favorite strat.

Anyway, let's get to the real topic here:
Kirby has 8 alt. costumes. Some people here like to categorize these colors through tiers.
My question (if it hasn't already been posted) is, "How would you rank the Kirby colors/costumes in a tier system?"

Here's the current tier list as of 4/14/17:

SS Tier
Blue Kirby

S Tier

Orange Kirby

A Tier

Original Kirby

B Tier

(Meta Knight Unmasked) MNU Kirby

C Tier
White Kirby

D Tier
Green Kirby

E Tier

Red Kirby

F Tier
Yellow Kirby

So that's my Kirby Tier List. Sorry if the images don't appear. I can't figure it out.

I want to see your guys' Kirby Costume Tier List. Post it down below.

Edit 1/3/17: Orange Kirby upgraded to D Tier, because of fan favoritism.
Edit 1/6/17: Green and Orange Kirby upgraded to C and B tier respectively, for favoritism. Red and Yellow Kirby downgraded to E and F Tier respectively, for ignorance.
Edit 2/1/17: Pink Kirby upped, Green/White downed.
Edit 4/14/17: Orange Kirby upgraded to S Tier; Original/Pink Kirby upgraded to A Tier.

Last edited:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
When I played Kirby I was Pink cuz I'm a ****** lol. But my list would be Pink > Blue > Yellow > White > Red > Orange > MK > Green

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
I feel like you're highly underrating Pink Kirby. This is how he was supposed to be played. Blue's and other characters are for the CPUs, pink Kirby is the main one. Not only that, but pink is also a totally awesome colour that fits Kirby well. Being below Green and White is absurd.

Potatotatop

Smash Rookie
I feel like you're highly underrating Pink Kirby. This is how he was supposed to be played. Blue's and other characters are for the CPUs, pink Kirby is the main one. Not only that, but pink is also a totally awesome colour that fits Kirby well. Being below Green and White is absurd.
I upped him.

Taking into consideration your CPU color designation, that's not seen from the poll, with a whopping 5 Orange Kirbies. But, the original may always be the best.

Mizzy Moe

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3883-6486-6414
i agree but in that one on the gameboy game i think it was the amazing mirror id get the blue paint so i could be blue :p
so im always blue kirby but if i happen to run into another blue on (super rare) i switch to pink cuz i hate ditto colors too and pinks the og :p

well besides grayscale but thats too boring hah

Last edited:

Potatotatop

Smash Rookie
i agree but in that one on the gameboy game i think it was the amazing mirror id get the blue paint so i could be blue :p
so im always blue kirby but if i happen to run into another blue on (super rare) i switch to pink cuz i hate ditto colors too and pinks the og :p

well besides grayscale but thats too boring hah
All hail the Blue Kirby amirite?

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Well, I like 'em all but I would order the color rankings thusly: white, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and finally, purple. That is the Kirby Rainbow right there.

BagrB0y

Smash Cadet
MK > Pink > Blue > Yellow (Pikachu Kirby) > Green (Yoshi kirby) > others (dont use them nearly as much)

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Blue is so overrated. Maybe it's just because it's the only color that I ever see and I'm sick of seeing it. Either way besides pink which should be S, the rest should all be in the same tier.

Arynn24

Smash Rookie
I don't really have a 'main color', but I prefer Blue the most. The same applies to Luigi.

Arepa

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kirby
3DS FC
4227-3988-2314
Pink Kirby is, and will always be the best. I don't know why people would want a color that doesn't represent the character. Let's be honest, the reason why Kirby is so famous it's because he is pink, yet the bosses seem to be dark and edgy. (Magolor, Dark Matter...)

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Pink Kirby is, and will always be the best. I don't know why people would want a color that doesn't represent the character. Let's be honest, the reason why Kirby is so famous it's because he is pink, yet the bosses seem to be dark and edgy. (Magolor, Dark Matter...)
I just use a different Pallet because it looks cool, and has its roots in other Kirby games.

Arepa

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kirby
3DS FC
4227-3988-2314
I just use a different Pallet because it looks cool, and has its roots in other Kirby games.
Yeah, that seems like a reasonable point. How Keeby is yellow and in multiplayer Kirby games, each player has a different color. But i'll stick to my pink one.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yeah, that seems like a reasonable point. How Keeby is yellow and in multiplayer Kirby games, each player has a different color. But i'll stick to my pink one.
No shame in that.
I use the Meta Knight pallete because

#1 Nice color scheme
#2 I'm a Meta Knight fan

Arepa

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kirby
3DS FC
4227-3988-2314
No shame in that.
I use the Meta Knight pallete because

#1 Nice color scheme
#2 I'm a Meta Knight fan
I also like Meta Knight, but I think that his mask (alongside his cape) may be the biggest part of his personality, and he is very secretive. I don't think Kirby should try to fit in that description, he's just too cute.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I also like Meta Knight, but I think that his mask (alongside his cape) may be the biggest part of his personality, and he is very secretive. I don't think Kirby should try to fit in that description, he's just too cute.
That's true, that's true.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Pinks my favorite followed by Meta Knight and Gameboy i dont really care about the others also i think the Colors could have included Shadow Kirby (Kirby Fighters)!

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Yellow and blue are my favorites, I personally think they look better on Kirby than his OG pink. Green is my least favorite because I don't like the shade it's in.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I would wish Kirby would change his Color again if he gets a Ability in his Games (for example make Beam Yellow again)

Top Bottom