• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thunder stuff

MJfan725

Smash Apprentice
Turn annotations on btw
Maybe there are some more uses for it. idk. I leave it to the Pikachu mains

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Actually, this could have some use. It's definitely something I'll look into. Thanks for making the video! :)

Also, for anyone else watching the video, the annotations won't show up unless you open it in YouTube. At least, that's what happened to me. .x.

Last edited:

Simperheve

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Simperheve
I've had this happen quite a few times by accident. It seems to be that if the Thunderbolt collides with you at all you get the explosion effect at the end. I'm pretty sure this happens as well if the platform on Smashville causes you to travel into your Thunder.

Ya Boy Evee

Smash Rookie
NNID
EveeRaichu
this is actually caused by b reversing late. if u b reverse it at the right timing this shouldnt happen. Very similar to up throw thunder to b reverse to catch opponent di

Top Bottom