• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

throwing your $#!N3

pinoyfox

Smash Cadet
can he still use the shine like in melee because now he throws his $#!N3 instead in a video... if you get hit with thie $#!N3 do you still go up? and if it does then id be throwing it up to them and killing them upward then chasing them u-air and throwing the $#!N3 to combo more now thats a for sure how my quote goes Falco's $#!N3 = Death (F$= D combo) a new way of $#!N!NG? wouldnt it be cool if you can throw your $#!N3 and it would spike instead hahaha now thats how you $#!N3 but I know thats not gonna happen ;-D

also if you throw your reflector does it still reflect from a projectile?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya this is gonn change the way falco plays drasticly, he'll be less combo oriented and more spacing oriented.

the abilty to shine away from his body means ull have to space him too combo off of it' could be a beatiful edgeguard technique, i wonder how his lazers will work?

Top Bottom